Pets and Sin

Thankyou Pastor Gary, I read that ,and then typed in Rainbow Bridge in my search engine and some lovely sites came up.
The things that amazes me is how much some people care for their pets, in a world where cruelty is so prevalent, it is lovely to see how many do care.

That is a GOOD idea!!!

Cats are smart, WW!

I can vouch for that Violet. Cats are smarter than dogs and I probably opened up a whole can of worms..... But my cats are too smart. They know everything I say and even answer me back.

I got an idea. Why don't you try baptizing your cat?:D:D:eek::eek:

da_man..... Have you ever tried to even bath a cat ??? You should hear the noise when I do and then I can't find the other one to give him a bath.... He's in hiding cause he knows he is next.

da_man..... Have you ever tried to even bath a cat ??? You should hear the noise when I do and then I can't find the other one to give him a bath.... He's in hiding cause he knows he is next.

I was being sarcastic. Cat's evidently feel they do a good enough job of bathing themselves and they don't need our help.:D:D

Wow thats funny!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I just realized how this

conversation was developing!!!!!!!! You see "Cats do

bath themselves," and therefore that's why they hate

when we Bath them :(:(:(-------------Because their

Anabaptists!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:And they keep on trying to tell

Us to stop Baptising them :eek::eek::eek:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19.gif

Mike , Mike, Mike ......Youre way tooo funny:D:D:D:D:D

I was being sarcastic. Cat's evidently feel they do a good enough job of bathing themselves and they don't need our help.:D:D

OOps...... But I still bathe my cats from time to time in the summer especially when they are shedding .

16.gif

OOps...... But I still bathe my cats from time to time in the summer especially when they are shedding .

16.gif
That is ok as long as they were raised having baths. If you try that on an adult cat who has never experienced that you may get an unpleasant surprise.:eek:

But even though I have done it since they were young they still howl. The big black cat makes some weird noises and you would think I was killing him . Lucky for me he has no claws.

The after their baths they both hiss at each other for a couple of days.

I told You, it's because cats are Anabaptists, and are all

angry when we baptize them, for days afterwards:D

But please still keep them off of Oprah, or she'll convince

them to be dogs instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I dunno about animals having souls or moral responsibility. All I know is that my Eskie is the naughtiest dog ever. She worships at the altar of the kitchen stove, because she knows that's where all the wonderful meat is cooked.

I figure that if the fall of man led to death and destruction, then man's redemption offers the hope of restoration of all that came under the curse. I can't prove by Scripture that animals go to Heaven, and so am content to trust God to do what is just, right, and loving. With her fluffy white coat, she sure looks angelic. :)

Rumley... She sounds like a pretty dog.

Yes my one cat is very naughty as well and you can tell her a thousand times not to jump up on the counter but when I am not there, I can hear her and when I come in to scold her all she does is look at me and say... Meow ". As if to say yah , I know.:):)

We tried to switch our cat over to a different brand (less expensive) of cat food...

pffft!

She wouldn't eat it. So they told us to mix it in with her favorite food. We did that. She picked out every piece of the less expensive brand and didn't touch that pile. I swear, there was a pile of the "bad stuff" left over.

Now, when I feed her, she makes me show her the bag. It's yellow and has a pic of a cartoon cat on the front. She makes sure that it's the good stuff, or she won't eat it. It's like she can read the bag!:eek:

That's her sin, being particular.

But she's also good...the other day I left home and accidentally shut her in the bedroom. She "held it" all day until I got home. When I opened the bedroom door...zooom! She tore off to her kitty litter box. She knew she'd get into trouble for "going" in the bedroom.

:eek:

Jax...my heart-felt sympathies. That has to be soooo hard. You know, it's exactly like losing a member of the family; people who aren't "pet people" hardly ever understand that.

I've known people that have gone to church to ask if they can get their pets baptized. So far, I haven't seen it done, but it goes to show just how important pets are in the lives of some people.

:confused:

Hey Whirlwind,

I tried to change the brand of kittie litter to a cheaper one and the same thing happened . they would not go in it and went beside the box. Cats are finicky and picky and know exactly what they want.

My cats know even the time they should get their food and you know what ? It is like they have a built in clock. But when we went back from day light saving time.... they still hung on to that time.

Hey whirlwind, We can't get too tough on our pets ( even
though I don't own one at the moment )!!!!!!!!!! What
other indulgences do they get to choose for themselves.
It's not like they can go down to Cat-Mart, pick up a few
kittie-wine coolers, and some kittie-popcorn, and My
favorite Kittie-reeces, and a copy of Kittie-with-the-wind,
or Kittie-Python-and-the-holy-cat-toy, and drop infront of
their Hi-Def Kittie-Vision, and stuff!!!!!!!

Or paly Cat-Station-III, or Kat-Box-360 Kittie-Halo-III, or
chat on their favorite Kat-Berry, while sipping cat friendly
Kat-Bucks, double swiss mocca carmel vanila lattes, while
driving their own CMW'S ( Cattie Motor Works ) etc..,

laughing2.gif

Yeah...that'd be pretty bad if she had to call the KPS on me (Kitty Protection Services). And then the KBI had to come and dust for pawprints [Kitty Bureau of Investigation]. What if they threw me in the slammer for Kitty Abuse, where I'd be forced to paws and reflect?

And how sad is that that they have the Fur-Ar-Ie "Boxer,"
while the rest of Us humans, go all, ooooh, and ahhhhh,
because Porche copies Fur-Ar-Ie, by sticking a "T" in the
middle, and comming up with the Porche "Boxter"??????

I aint gonna mess with an animal who is smart enough to
have the Fur-Ar-Ie, and what do we have, the
Porche????? Isn't that like a Volkswagon with a college
education????? -and community college at best!!!!!!!!

Nowhere in this whole wide Furnation do we get to pull
one like that over on them!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I just heard the Cattie Hendrix remake of "Crosstown
Traffic," sing "Paw prints all up and down Your Back"!!!!!!

And I never wanna mess with the KPS, or the KBI, or
especialy the Infamous KIB ( Kitties in Black )!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will Smith, and Tommy Lee Jones, will have to use one of
those "Light"things on us, and leave us in:

---------( Kat Man=Dooo )!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back