Pets and Sin

Mmmmmm...KFC.

If chickens have souls, how many of them have I sent to heaven?:confused:

(that's a joke)

He He ..... I like it .

I like KFC when we have Tues Toonie Day. That is the day that we can get two pieces of chicken with fries for two bucks. ( We call our two dollar coin .... toonie , just in case you don't know and our one dollar coin a loonie....... Yah I know were'e all loonie tunes up north )

Halal is a muslim form of kosher.
Originally all Popeyes were owned or franchised by Al Copeland. While he lost his resturants in a bad one billion dollar deal he retains rights to the seasoning used on every piece of bird popeyes sells and he is no muslim.

I remember reading in Deuteronomy/Leviticus, one of Moses's books of the Law that the life of animals is in their blood, but with us the life is in the Spirit.
Animals will not be at the resurrection =/

Halal is a muslim form of kosher.
Originally all Popeyes were owned or franchised by Al Copeland. While he lost his resturants in a bad one billion dollar deal he retains rights to the seasoning used on every piece of bird popeyes sells and he is no muslim.

But maybe the franchise here are different .... I did ask at one and they told me it was Halal. ..... Only in Canada... eh ????:D:D

I remember reading in Deuteronomy/Leviticus, one of Moses's books of the Law that the life of animals is in their blood, but with us the life is in the Spirit.
Animals will not be at the resurrection =/
Animals have a spirit.

Ecc 3:19 For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.
Ecc 3:20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.
Ecc 3:21 Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

Back