Please report changes

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
We have now moved to a new software. There are some things that I need to work on. For example, some helpers and mods dont have titles etc etc. If there are changes to your account that needs to be fixed, please reply here so I can work on fixing them.

I like the new format!
Something for the list:
I'm not seeing any staff forums (just read your latest thread)
I can't send a PM (start a conversation?)
My username doesn't appear under my avatar (but you already mentioned that).

Looks like still some things to fix. How about signatures. Where do you create/modify those at. I don't see a place under the profile but see that I can choose to display others if I wish. Like the clean lines.

The signatures also do not seem to be able to be turned off in each post that we start. Looks as if the signature will be there no matter what.

Everything looks amazing. The issues I am having tonight is that my posts are posting twice sometimes. Sometimes When I hit post reply nothing happens for a few minutes. Then I have to hit post reply again and it posts instantly but two posts.

Everything looks amazing. The issues I am having tonight is that my posts are posting twice sometimes. Sometimes When I hit post reply nothing happens for a few minutes. Then I have to hit post reply again and it posts instantly but two posts.

The link on my signature doesn't work. Maybe you can't have signatures on this one since I don't see how to edit, correct or delete it

What is the proceedure for getting into the forum cause everytime I click on it tells me the forum is closed ... I had a hard time getting in .

Back