Please tell me about Biblical Accountability

I did my best, was very conscientious and diligent but graduated with a 3.25 avg.
Whereas my best friend (Jewish) seldom did homework, was practically boar-ed through school, not only graduated top of his class, but tops in the history of the school. Go figure.Maybe he had ‘Reversed ADHD’?

If it had not been for chemistry I would have has a 1.1 avg instead of the 1.

I have heard it say, that Jewish mothers participate in solving complicated math problems while pregnant. This helps with instilling a baby with easier problem solving as they grow. Ingenious if you ask me. Whether it works is another story.

My mother used to show me pictures of every good looking man she knew of which is why I am as cute :cool::cool: as I am now!

Via Dolorossa

what is it exactly to you need help with?
I was reading Temple Grandin's book about how she sees the world (as someone who suffered ASD, or is not neurotypical) and she seems to have found some mentors by luck, but also, when she was confident enough she would put her self out there, put a portfolio of her work together and show it to people.

If you mean discipleship, you need to ask at church, if there's a bible group and you get along with someone who's ahead of you, maybe a bit more mature or further along in their walk, they'd be happy to spend time with you. But you don't know until you ask, I suppose.

I would say offering to help a bible teacher with sunday school or bibles in schools might be a good starting point. That way you can get regular bite size bible lessons and help children, while also learning yourself! Eventually, you may be able to teach.

There is nothing wrong with being an adult learner and plenty of support available. Don't sell yourself short and think you can't do things and then not even try...lots of people do this and cut off their opportunities to grow because they have this weird idea that they should just automatically know everything already. Jesus asked the unschooled fisherman to join him he didn't ask the scholars right?

Back