pork

The gentiles (Us) are structurally free from all Old Testament law including dietary law. However that is not to say that the diets in the Old Testament are not without benefit . God promised the Hebrew children divine health ad then gave them a low fat, low Cholesterol, high protein diet.

Matthew
7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your
pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and​
turn again and rend you.

cool.my question would have been who made pig,and why did they make them so tasty.i think all bad things should taste bad,and good things taste good.cream cakes that help you get thinner.you can tell this is a cursed place even the good for you food tastes aweful.and the no good foods lovely.everybody is mad.:eek::rolleyes:

Isaiah
66:17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the
gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine’s flesh, and the
abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the​
LORD.

glad i,m not Jewish.i love pork.:)next heaven and earth all delicious things make you super fit,all horrible tasting makes you sick.i hope all God,s mansions are straightforward and not twisted like this place.i hate carrots.:eek:

isaiah says mouse flesh,maybe they got mixed up with a kebad the stick might have looked like a tail.love to know who talked to him.doesn,t sound like God.nor Jesus.guess we will find out at the end.:eek:

Mark 7:14-19. "Again Jesus called the crowd to Him and said, 'Listen to me, everyone, and understand this. Nothing outside a man can make him 'unclean' by going into him. Rather, it is what comes out of a man that makes him 'unclean'.'

After He had left the crowd and entered the house, His disciples asked Him about this parable. 'Are you so dull?' He asked. 'Don't you see that nothing that enters a man from outside can make him 'unclean'? For it doesn't go into his heart but into his stomach, and then out of his body.' (In saying this, Jesus declared all foods 'clean'.)" (NIV)

blessings,

Lynn

The gentiles (Us) are structurally free from all Old Testament law including dietary law. However that is not to say that the diets in the Old Testament are not without benefit . God promised the Hebrew children divine health ad then gave them a low fat, low Cholesterol, high protein diet.
Correct.

Many of the animals God declared unclean are scavengers. Their ability to resist the harmful bacteria help clean the environment. If we were to consume these animals we would also be consuming the harmful bacteria/chemicals they clean from the environment.

As for pigs, they do not sweat and harmful (to humans) chemicals and bacteria collect in them. There is a very good reason why pork must be VERY well cooked to prevent trichinosis.

that lines up with genesis,iv,e made all food for your enjoyment and every herb to savour this.i want ice cream that makes me slim.i hope heaven is with God and Jesus.that other fellow must like sprouts and carrots,eew.:eek:

glad i,m not Jewish.i love pork.:)next heaven and earth all delicious things make you super fit,all horrible tasting makes you sick.i hope all God,s mansions are straightforward and not twisted like this place.i hate carrots.:eek:

Oh But Michael you should be a good boy . Momma always said to eat your carrots . It will improve your eye sight ...... Ha ha .:D:D

I must say I don't love pork as much as I love chicken.:D:):p

Well, I beg to differ on the "scanvenger" part. Thats not exactly true. I was raised on a farm and pigs were always fed vegetarian diets. Wild boar are mainly vegetarian and only eat meat if vegetarian diet becomes scarce.

documented studies have shown, even humans have the same bacterias etc in them as other animals do. For that matter, bacteria is good, for it is what our bodies use in the correct balance, for breaking down the food we eat. So that does not hold water.

The reason God declares cloven animals were "unclean", is because they are a host animal, for alot more infectious creatures such as ring worm, tape worm and a host more. Pigs will eat spoiled vegetation, just as vultures and other scavenger birds will eat spoiled meat.

But, as with deer and other animals in thier class, will only eat spoiled vegetation when is necessary to survive, otherwise they always stick to live vegetation.

Here is another fact tho too- Eating meat, it takes aproximately 2 weeks for the majority of it to be completely broken down and usable by a human body. And since the human body's normal temp. sits at 98.7, realize, shortly after we consume any meat, it starts to spoil. Hence the reason for body oder.

Another fact- God originally gave man a vegetarian diet in the beginning, because eating that, is eating live food. You can pull or cut a tomato, apple and other fruits and vegetables from thier plants, and they will continue to grow until ripe, if give them partial sun.

Until you bite into that fruit or vegatble, the living enzymes inside it stay alive. But once exposed to air, they die, thus, the fruit is now dead. Normally tho, when eating something and eat it all right away, the enzymes will not die fast enough, that our bodies still get the live food ingested first.

Documented studies prove the above, as well as the fact vegatation is easier for our bodies to digest, plus, we get all the required nutrients our bodies need in full, to stay healthy and strong and more immune to diseases.

God said He gave man every herb of the field and every fruit of the trees etc for our food, because each diverse herb, vegetable, fruit all have thier particular nutrient(s) value to keep our bodies healthy.

After the fall, God commanded man to eat particular meats, because of the growing death of animals would soon grow laying on the earth and really stick it up from decaying. As for now, since all meats are clean for eating, we only need to be sure its fully cooked before consumption.

Many may like it medium to rare cooked, but God forbids the intake of blood products. You can still squeeze blood from medium to rare cooked meat. Thats against God then to consume. Why else would God tell us back in Leviticus I believe, to pour out all the blood first, from any animal taken for eating? For the life of the flesh is in the blood. If were not important, God would not have stressed this point like 3 times or more in that example.

Well, from Jesus' reign here on this old earth, thru the judgement and into the new Heaven and earth Periods, man will be vegetarian again. Why? Scriptures tell us there will be no more death, all the animals who were predators and those hunted by them will lay down together, there will be perfect peace and harmony. Even little children will lead lions and other large predatory animals, etc.

God Bless!!

Well, I beg to differ on the "scanvenger" part. Thats not exactly true. I was raised on a farm and pigs were always fed vegetarian diets. Wild boar are mainly vegetarian and only eat meat if vegetarian diet becomes scarce.
.....None of your hogs were missing pieces of their ears??? :confused: :D

Seriously, I would also read Acts 10:9-16 Peters vision.
During this time the dietary restrictions were being nullified.

But how will you see in the dark if you don't eat your carrots.. :p

Smellycat you are arrested!!
Hello,
I am an enthusiast with abiding to the Dietary Laws (for them) which to me are just necessary guidelines. I am not Jew, but whenever I ate Pork since I was young guilty consciousness disturbed me alot. Of course I had gotten saved when I was 9yrs old. It was the same with blood and still is.
I needed knowledge and God gave it graciously:
1. A study done revealed that far more than 50% of they who eat pork go down with cancer.
Others:
1.] When one took a 300ml Cocacola drink, he needed to take 33 cups of water to get rid of the unneccessary chemicals deposited in the body. I confirmed that elsewhere, and I love to make principle decisions. A Research also revealed that continuous taking of these chemical drinks weakens the bones, and it has been about 3yrs since I last took any such drinks, even with all the temptations. Any mistake anyday will consume me with condemnation.

I come to conclude that Dietary Laws had absolute consideration for passions of men and civilization. I do not obey any pastor in this or anybody but my conscience finds it best to abide. So I am never tempted otherwise.=Charles

Wonderful post, C.C.! :)

documented studies have shown, even humans have the same bacterias etc in them as other animals do. For that matter, bacteria is good, for it is what our bodies use in the correct balance, for breaking down the food we eat. So that does not hold water.

The reason God declares cloven animals were "unclean", is because they are a host animal, for alot more infectious creatures such as ring worm, tape worm and a host more. Pigs will eat spoiled vegetation, just as vultures and other scavenger birds will eat spoiled meat.

But, as with deer and other animals in thier class, will only eat spoiled vegetation when is necessary to survive, otherwise they always stick to live vegetation.

Here is another fact tho too- Eating meat, it takes aproximately 2 weeks for the majority of it to be completely broken down and usable by a human body. And since the human body's normal temp. sits at 98.7, realize, shortly after we consume any meat, it starts to spoil. Hence the reason for body oder.

Another fact- God originally gave man a vegetarian diet in the beginning, because eating that, is eating live food. You can pull or cut a tomato, apple and other fruits and vegetables from thier plants, and they will continue to grow until ripe, if give them partial sun.

Until you bite into that fruit or vegatble, the living enzymes inside it stay alive. But once exposed to air, they die, thus, the fruit is now dead. Normally tho, when eating something and eat it all right away, the enzymes will not die fast enough, that our bodies still get the live food ingested first.

Documented studies prove the above, as well as the fact vegatation is easier for our bodies to digest, plus, we get all the required nutrients our bodies need in full, to stay healthy and strong and more immune to diseases.

God said He gave man every herb of the field and every fruit of the trees etc for our food, because each diverse herb, vegetable, fruit all have thier particular nutrient(s) value to keep our bodies healthy.

After the fall, God commanded man to eat particular meats, because of the growing death of animals would soon grow laying on the earth and really stick it up from decaying. As for now, since all meats are clean for eating, we only need to be sure its fully cooked before consumption.

Many may like it medium to rare cooked, but God forbids the intake of blood products. You can still squeeze blood from medium to rare cooked meat. Thats against God then to consume. Why else would God tell us back in Leviticus I believe, to pour out all the blood first, from any animal taken for eating? For the life of the flesh is in the blood. If were not important, God would not have stressed this point like 3 times or more in that example.

Well, from Jesus' reign here on this old earth, thru the judgement and into the new Heaven and earth Periods, man will be vegetarian again. Why? Scriptures tell us there will be no more death, all the animals who were predators and those hunted by them will lay down together, there will be perfect peace and harmony. Even little children will lead lions and other large predatory animals, etc.

God Bless!!

Charles, with regard to Coke...

It's great for cleaning the battery posts on your car. Just pour some on them.

If you drop a penny in a glass of Coke is will polish and eventually dissolve it.

Coke removes floor wax build up, and even removes the clear coat from a car.

Coke will take gum out of your hair.

Coke is good for cleaning the grout on tile floors.

......................Anything that can do all that... I'm not pouring down my throat!! :D

Back