Post Your Favorite Christian Music Videos Here

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
I am excited about revival in these days, so all those songs are somehow connected with it. I hope you enjoy it. Let it be also your prayers four our Land

Tears of the saints by Leeland

So Preach Christ by John F. Rodgers

The Days of Elijah by Hillsong

Prince of Egypt is off the hook! I just watched it again the other day (for the 100th time)!:)

I am excited about revival in these days, so all those songs are somehow connected with it. I hope you enjoy it. Let it be also your prayers four our Land

Tears of the saints by Leeland

So Preach Christ by John F. Rodgers

The Days of Elijah by Hillsong

Very nice sister thanks! I really enjoyed them (especially the first one!).

C4C, thanx for posting "Prince of Egypt." We can't get it at our Family Video store, but will try ordering it from another source. It looks very good. Bonnie

YouTube - True Love/David Ruis

What an anointed brother.:) He is a vessel for the Spirit of God and his concert was a place of worship, filling and breaking of bondage. David is one of my spiritual heroes.

I'm listening to it now for about the 8th time in a row. God is having me read through Proverbs 12-20 before work. I feel something is in His plans tonight. For me to witness perhaps.

Hello everybody,
does anybody know which music publisher is any CD by Casting Crowns? I have never seen any!!!
Thanks;)

I don't know the publisher as my cd's are in a changer and the cases are somewhere in the attic!:p However here is a link to their website:
Casting Crowns | Home

Back