Welcome to Christian Forum Site
Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of christians from around the world.
Register now

Posting a praise :)

AtomicSnowflake

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Secretary
Jan 8, 2017
Arkansas
www.kz.indigo-phoenix.com
Just thought I'd share some good news...
Where my husband is working, they hold a safety meeting at the beginning of each shift. Wednesday, he asked if the company would allow him permission to lead a brief prayer just before each meeting.
We prayed about it... we requested prayer about it at our Wednesday night prayer / Bible study..
Today, he was told that they would allow him to lead a prayer, with the entire company of employees, each day!!!
Is that not AWESOME!

bobinfaith

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Just thought I'd share some good news...
Where my husband is working, they hold a safety meeting at the beginning of each shift. Wednesday, he asked if the company would allow him permission to lead a brief prayer just before each meeting.
We prayed about it... we requested prayer about it at our Wednesday night prayer / Bible study..
Today, he was told that they would allow him to lead a prayer, with the entire company of employees, each day!!!
Is that not AWESOME!
Hello AtomicSnowflake;

Where many institutions have closed prayer in these times, your husband's safety meeting has opened prayer, one place at a time!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful praise, AtomicSnowflake!

God bless you and your husband.

Reactions: Pastor Mayende.