Posting a praise :)

AtomicSnowflake

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Secretary
Just thought I'd share some good news...
Where my husband is working, they hold a safety meeting at the beginning of each shift. Wednesday, he asked if the company would allow him permission to lead a brief prayer just before each meeting.
We prayed about it... we requested prayer about it at our Wednesday night prayer / Bible study..
Today, he was told that they would allow him to lead a prayer, with the entire company of employees, each day!!!
Is that not AWESOME!

Where my husband is working, they hold a safety meeting at the beginning of each shift. Wednesday, he asked if the company would allow him permission to lead a brief prayer just before each meeting.
We prayed about it... we requested prayer about it at our Wednesday night prayer / Bible study..
Today, he was told that they would allow him to lead a prayer, with the entire company of employees, each day!!!
Is that not AWESOME!

Hello AtomicSnowflake;

Where many institutions have closed prayer in these times, your husband's safety meeting has opened prayer, one place at a time!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful praise, AtomicSnowflake!

God bless you and your husband.

Is that not AWESOME!
WOW, i am jealous i tried to do something like that. People prayed for me but as individuals, about 8 prayed for me, these were agnostics. I wish a could make a entire company pray for me. He is saving souls like never before. Good luck to you and him. Always.

Back