Praise God!

Hi Everyone,

For all who have prayed for me, I want to thank you all for all your prayers and support. I am doing better now, it's a long story, but I have had family problems, I got really depressed and things just spiraled out of control. I'm friends with Fish Catcher Jim and he has alerted many of you that I need prayer. He is a good man and Im glad that he is in my life as well as all of you.

Please help me to now praise God for bringing me to this point, given me a direction in my life and given me hope that things will improve.

God bless you all and thanks again!

Hi Everyone,

For all who have prayed for me, I want to thank you all for all your prayers and support. I am doing better now, it's a long story, but I have had family problems, I got really depressed and things just spiraled out of control. I'm friends with Fish Catcher Jim and he has alerted many of you that I need prayer. He is a good man and Im glad that he is in my life as well as all of you.

Please help me to now praise God for bringing me to this point, given me a direction in my life and given me hope that things will improve.

God bless you all and thanks again!
Glad to hear.. Praise the Lord! All glory to Him.. God is good.. All the times :)

I'll say it again.......you are a very valuable and precious pearl, that God has allowed for us to get to know! Your heart for God is huge, and am glad to see your doing much better with God's help! So i will gladly praise the Lord with you!
Blessings

Jess,
It is not I but the Father in me that do the works.
You are my Brother and My Friend and well you know how it is, YOU are very important !!
I am so Glad anhd Full Of Joy over what the Lord has done for you and for us and in you.
God is a Mighty AWESOME GOD that Loves us more then we will ever grasp.
Keep on Keeping on in the direction of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Have a great and awesome blessed 2015 Jess !
Jim

Wow everyone, thank you. I'm a teen age kid, the only emotion I ever show is anger - lol - but you all brought tears to my eyes with the outpouring of love towards me. You see, I have never had an outpouring of love towards me that you all have demonstrated. I grew up in an abusive family, my dad beat me so bad one time that I had to go to the hospital, they lied and said that someone else had done that to me. This was my upbringing, so I hope you can imagine how overwhelming all this love towards me is and what a huge influence you all have had on me in this.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for your prayers, support and loving me.

God bless everyone!

Wow everyone, thank you. I'm a teen age kid, the only emotion I ever show is anger - lol - but you all brought tears to my eyes with the outpouring of love towards me. You see, I have never had an outpouring of love towards me that you all have demonstrated. I grew up in an abusive family, my dad beat me so bad one time that I had to go to the hospital, they lied and said that someone else had done that to me. This was my upbringing, so I hope you can imagine how overwhelming all this love towards me is and what a huge influence you all have had on me in this.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for your prayers, support and loving me.

God bless everyone!

I can totally empathize with you. There has been a lot of unloving things done to me in this world. So much so that I had a distortion of what God's love truly was. But He shattered my dark perception and consistently shines His perfect love on me....on you....on all God's children. Welcome to God's perfect love ♡, we rejoice with you my brother!
God bless!

Most of us have a story JCT and many are not pretty ones but what I love about the Lord is that He not only uses these awful, tragic, and horrific parts to make an incredible testimony but gives us an understanding (few share the exact same) that allows us to minister to others going through or getting over what we experienced. I have found He has a way of bringing some of these others into our lives....God bless....

To whom ye forgive anything, I forgive also: for if I forgave anything, to whom I forgave it, for your sake forgave I it in the person of Christ: lest Satan should get an advantage of us, for we are not ignorant of his devices.” 2 Corinthians 2:10-11

Now here is a tough one! It falls under loving your enemies because “Vengeance is mine says the Lord, I will repay!” Understand you really have to pity them for they do not know what they do. When they stand before the Lord at the judgment if they have not admitted, confessed it, and repented (having really received Christ) their end is far, far, more horrific than anything we or the world could ever do to them and it will be forever.

But most importantly as Paul alludes to here, we forgive them (really! In our hearts) for our sake, so that we do not afford Satan a place to offend or attack…even if they do not want your forgiveness, do it for our sake! Then pray that the Lord will have mercy on them…It is a hard way this love…then later when you have grown confront them and tell them how it made you feel and that you are forgiving them (it is a seed worth planting) and even they may receive Christ and be saved (because He died for them as well)….

Praying for you bro…

Paul

Reactions: JCT
To whom ye forgive anything, I forgive also: for if I forgave anything, to whom I forgave it, for your sake forgave I it in the person of Christ: lest Satan should get an advantage of us, for we are not ignorant of his devices.” 2 Corinthians 2:10-11

Now here is a tough one! It falls under loving your enemies because “Vengeance is mine says the Lord, I will repay!” Understand you really have to pity them for they do not know what they do. When they stand before the Lord at the judgment if they have not admitted, confessed it, and repented (having really received Christ) their end is far, far, more horrific than anything we or the world could ever do to them and it will be forever.

But most importantly as Paul alludes to here, we forgive them (really! In our hearts) for our sake, so that we do not afford Satan a place to offend or attack…even if they do not want your forgiveness, do it for our sake! Then pray that the Lord will have mercy on them…It is a hard way this love…then later when you have grown confront them and tell them how it made you feel and that you are forgiving them (it is a seed worth planting) and even they may receive Christ and be saved (because He died for them as well)….

Praying for you bro…

Paul
To be honest, the forgiveness part is a tough one for me, towards my dad for all he has done and towards my mom for not leaving and putting up with it and not protecting her children. I'm not sure how to do that. It's like I forgive them, then it's an acceptance of their actions and saying it's ok for what they did. It's not ok, so I'm torn.

I'm not explaining this very well, I hope you can understand what I'm saying.

I totally understand it. Now is not the time...be blessed and be safe...! Not that there is an excuse but in your moms case love and the need to be loved (even if inappropriately) is often blinding...she also may be somewhat brainwashed through years of verbal abuse...

Last edited:
Reactions: JCT
To be honest, the forgiveness part is a tough one for me, towards my dad for all he has done and towards my mom for not leaving and putting up with it and not protecting her children. I'm not sure how to do that. It's like I forgive them, then it's an acceptance of their actions and saying it's ok for what they did. It's not ok, so I'm torn.

You're doing great JCT! I'm VERY proud of you! (y)

I want you to understand something. Forgiveness isn't for the one who attacks, but forgiveness is for the victim. You're a prisoner of the unjust actions of your father. Even if he gave great apologies, you may still hold that venom against him. Forgiveness isn't letting them off the hook, but freeing YOU from that prison. It's VERY hard to do because we don't just want justice, we demand it in our very being. You have to let that go and give it to God to deal with and forgive your father so YOU are free from his affects on you. What are the effects? Anger, just as you said. You can't be free of anger until you forgive him. You're young, but if you don't do this, when you're 45 you could have cancer or some other physical manifestation of this anger.

There was a friend of ours who had been suffering sinus infections for decades. She'd go to the doctor and they could never find anything wrong, but the clogged sinuses. The Lord impress upon me to ask her if she had any issues as a child. She was shocked and wanted to know why. She told me how her mother would beat them and she had to take many of the beatings to protect her younger brother and sister. She HATED her mother with a passion. I told her what I just told you and she hung up on me. She didn't call for three days. Finally she did and was determined to prove her right to hate her mother. She hung up on me again. The next day she called again and explain she couldn't forgive her mother because she was dead. Again I told her it was for her own freedom that she needed to forgive her mother, not to set free her mother. So we prayed and she said "I forgive her." We prayed some more and hung up. She called back the next day and said her sinuses were clear and her migraines were gone! Indeed this is the meaning of the word of God:

John 8:32 (KJV)
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
So if you want to get rid of that anger and grow in the Lord and realize that God died for YOU YOU YOU and find peace, and realize God LOOOOOVES YOU, you have to forgive your father of his actions. God bless brother! (y)

I want you to understand something. Forgiveness isn't for the one who attacks, but forgiveness is for the victim. You're a prisoner of the unjust actions of your father. Even if he gave great apologies, you may still hold that venom against him. Forgiveness isn't letting them off the hook, but freeing YOU from that prison. It's VERY hard to do because we don't just want justice, we demand it in our very being. You have to let that go and give it to God to deal with and forgive your father so YOU are free from his affects on you. What are the effects? Anger, just as you said. You can't be free of anger until you forgive him. You're young, but if you don't do this, when you're 45 you could have cancer or some other physical manifestation of this anger.

There was a friend of ours who had been suffering sinus infections for decades. She'd go to the doctor and they could never find anything wrong, but the clogged sinuses. The Lord impress upon me to ask her if she had any issues as a child. She was shocked and wanted to know why. She told me how her mother would beat them and she had to take many of the beatings to protect her younger brother and sister. She HATED her mother with a passion. I told her what I just told you and she hung up on me. She didn't call for three days. Finally she did and was determined to prove her right to hate her mother. She hung up on me again. The next day she called again and explain she couldn't forgive her mother because she was dead. Again I told her it was for her own freedom that she needed to forgive her mother, not to set free her mother. So we prayed and she said "I forgive her." We prayed some more and hung up. She called back the next day and said her sinuses were clear and her migraines were gone! Indeed this is the meaning of the word of God:

So if you want to get rid of that anger and grow in the Lord and realize that God died for YOU YOU YOU and find peace, and realize God LOOOOOVES YOU, you have to forgive your father of his actions. God bless brother! (y)

Even if at first you do so within yourself....ask God to help you with this....He understands just look at the abuse He suffered!

It's not like it's all over with, even though I am not in contact with them now, it's not the end, he will do something else that will be damaging to someone. I could forgive him for what he did, but then he will do something again....it's on-going.

I project my dad's characteristics onto God , I don't mean to do that, but alot of times my belief is that God puts up with me, that I am annoying because "I can't get it right", and I'm hanging on by a thread - even though I can quote Bible verses that will tell me the opposite, but when all is laid bare, this is what I think.

I also believe that God is protecting other believers from me, that I might corrupt them or something. I know this is a weird belief and have never met anyone with the same. I don't know where it comes from, but it's where my head is at.

It's not like it's all over with, even though I am not in contact with them now, it's not the end, he will do something else that will be damaging to someone. I could forgive him for what he did, but then he will do something again....it's on-going.

I project my dad's characteristics onto God , I don't mean to do that, but alot of times my belief is that God puts up with me, that I am annoying because "I can't get it right", and I'm hanging on by a thread - even though I can quote Bible verses that will tell me the opposite, but when all is laid bare, this is what I think.

I also believe that God is protecting other believers from me, that I might corrupt them or something. I know this is a weird belief and have never met anyone with the same. I don't know where it comes from, but it's where my head is at.

I hear what you are saying little brother. I am just now learning that God is not like i thought He was, because i too projected my thoughts about how my dad was onto God. But the more i read about God and daily He shows me that His love for me is different, and that i can trust Him. It has taken at least 30 years for God to get through to me. And everything that i have learned, has been in the last year or so.

Maybe it's not God protecting others from You, but you are being cautious around others, because of your hurt and damaged emotions? And if God is trying to reach you and get you to rely solely on Him, maybe He is protecting you from others that can cause more hurt in your life? Or cause you to rely on them and not God? Just some things to think about.

I'm glad that you are here! Lots of good people who, God is using to get your mind straightened out. I know it's difficult to heal, and forgive, but you will. Sometimes we have to forgive by faith. Trusting God to help us with the rest.

May the Lord make Himself so very real to you!!

Jess Hello,
It can be the most difficult thing to do when it comes to forgiving some peole. Some times it feels as if you are only saying it is really ok and go ahead and do it some more to me. It can literally fill like a living hell at times. However Brother there is Hope in doing things Gods way.

It does not always seem to change right away. Some times it takes longer then others but you have to remember that God is dealing with People Too. He won't force them BUT my brother and friend, here is where it gets good. When we humble our selves unto God and do things His way then it is as if we Give God the green light or authority if you will do act on our behalf. This is when He will move mountains for you if He needs to.

The trick is to NOT beat your self up every time you catch your self holding a grudge or getting upset with them. NOPE Brother , that is normal and God gets it....However it is what you do at this point that makes all the difference. I do not care if you have to say Lord I did it again but I do forgive them 200 million times in a day. Just Do It !! Ask God for His help and before you know it, you will realise that you have not had them get to you in a long time.

Remember...Mark 11:25......Jess this is very import....Vitally important.....
When you stand Praying........Forgive........so your Father which is in heaven......will Forgive YOU, YOUR tresspasses.....This means right then and there....This allows God to move on YOUR behalf....Thats what you need and want and desire !! So do it......
If you mess up 200 million times..........so what..........just do it Brother and God will see to it that Jesse is Justified and taken care of.....He is the one who can do more for us in a second then we can in a life time.....

Again Brother........It is like the hardest thing at times..it really can be.....But greater is He that is in YOU then he that is in the world..........Just keep trusting God and seeking His help and you will get through this and come out on the other side Blessed, dressed and shining in His Love Brother....
Have a very awesome day tomorrow
Jim

Just because you forgive won't mean it'll stop, but you won't have long-lasting affects. You have to forgive him every time. Here's what's going on. Think of yourself as being water. At 512 degrees F you boil over and explode. If you are running at 500 degrees, to set you off, you only need 12 degrees to do it. If you learn to surrender the anger and give it to God, forgiving those that hurt you, you’ll start to lower your hot-headedness to say 400 degrees. Then 300 degrees and 200 and 100. It takes a LOT more “issues” to get you to boil over when you’re at 300 degrees than 500. Understand? You cannot let the things of this life to weigh you down. I know it sounds easier than it is, but I do understand your blight and I will be praying for you. A friend of mine had a father who was a drugged out alcoholic and would just beat his family almost to death. The oldest son got saved and began praying and fasting for his father. His father got saved and was freed of drugs and the alcohol. God bless you brother. God does love you and prayer changes things, you just have to be patient. See, if God changed your father without your father’s desire, God would be stepping on the one gift given to all – free will. Prayer allows the Lord to nudge your father towards God until your father surrenders and God can move. That goes for you too. We ALL have to surrender and learn to listen to the Holy Spirit and His guidance. Hang in there. Things will change for the better because you’ve got a LOT of people praying for you and your family!

Back