Pray For JustPassingThru (Gene)

I just heard that Brother Gene, in Tahaiti (sp?) has been infected with chikungunya, and due to complications, is hospitalized. Please pray for him.

I just heard that Brother Gene, in Tahaiti (sp?) has been infected with chikungunya, and due to complications, is hospitalized. Please pray for him.
Father, we lift up brother Gene right now.. We may not know all the details on how he is doing, but you Lord know everything.. You are Alpha and Omega.. You are the same yesterday, today and forever.. We pray that you will extend your arms to Tahaiti and touch brother Gene right now. We pray that You will bring healing to his body, comfort to his soul and peace to his mind.. We ask it in the name of Jesus, Amen!

Father, we lift up brother Gene right now.. We may not know all the details on how he is doing, but you Lord know everything.. You are Alpha and Omega.. You are the same yesterday, today and forever.. We pray that you will extend your arms to Tahaiti and touch brother Gene right now. We pray that You will bring healing to his body, comfort to his soul and peace to his mind.. We ask it in the name of Jesus, Amen!

Bump thread and agree. Thank you Father God Almighty.

Lord Jesus I lift up Gene ( just passing thru) to you for healing from chikungunya. I rebuke this affliction in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

We have been in the battle for nearly two months straight Silk, but in the midst my 29 year old daughter and 13 year old grandson gave their lives to Christ, but the battle wages for the time being (not my own household for the Lord has built it but many close to us are constantly under attack financially, spiritually, economically, physically, and so on). I pray there are brothers and sisters near Gene that have gone and laid hands on him. Anyone received word on his progress?

All I know is it is very painful and they can only deal with the symptoms but the majority of people fully recover so with Gene having so many people's prayers lifting him up it is only a matter of time. He will be fine...blessed be the name of the Lord.

Yes...Gene described the pain as overwhelming and likened it to stabbing with a knife. Praying as I type.

I really miss Gene. If someone has his email address, please send it to me in a PM.
Major, please read rule 6.1 & 6.2
If Silk or another did/does as you request, there could be repercussions for both of you. Don't want things to get ugly, not saying they will, just sayin.

Well Calvin - I have read 6.1 & 6.2 altho quite awhile ago. I believe those rules are meant to protect members but really have nothing to do with friends agreeably exchanging email addresses for other purposes such as: "I haven't seen you in awhile - are you alright?" Your comment implies PM's aren't private?

*Edit* Mayhaps we need clarity on it.

Actually it has been my observation that on one occasion PM were not strictly private.
My point was mostly that People should not be passing the private details of others on. EG suppose you had my E-mail address, and without my consent or approval passed it on to another. I would have every right to be aggrieved, but because of rule 6.2 I might have little support in griping.
I'm not trying to pick an argument, I just don't want to see people I like and respect get into grief.

Actually it has been my observation that on one occasion PM were not strictly private.
My point was mostly that People should not be passing the private details of others on. EG suppose you had my E-mail address, and without my consent or approval passed it on to another. I would have every right to be aggrieved, but because of rule 6.2 I might have little support in griping.
I'm not trying to pick an argument, I just don't want to see people I like and respect get into grief.

I agree if I passed on your email w/o your permission, I would be in the wrong. In this case, Major already had Gene's email address and his permission to have it quite awhile ago - he was simply having difficulty using the one he had. I rarely give out my email to anyone and advise this to others as I was badly hacked back in the day by obssessive hackers. I trust the people I have given it to. I don't want to argue the point either. I see the rules as protective but I can't believe it to be breaking any rules if I offer my email and it is accepted and used by a friend.

You are correct calvin and I thank you for your protective attitude.

Silk is correct in her post #18, I had his email as he had given it to me awhile ago but somehow some way I could not find it again. In this case, all 3 of us are in agreement and I would never have asked if that had not been the case.

But again......thank you for thinking the best for me, I know that your intentions are right!!!!

Back