Problems for God to solve

not really.
They still smarting from World War 2? Just stupid. Russia is a big country, what has Ukraine ever done to them and what would they need to invade Ukraine for. If they've run out of toilet paper or whatever I don't know, ask for help, don't go invading another country!
Well you said you didn't understand the conflict so I gave my 2¢.

Well you said you didn't understand the conflict so I gave my 2¢.
I think it needs to be explained better.
Like why people bully others. It is it just cos they can? When a big guy picks on a little guy what is the little guy expected to do...fight back? It's not a fair fight.
And why is the big guy picking on the little guy in the first place. He must be unhappy for some reason. Right?

I think it needs to be explained better.
Like why people bully others. It is it just cos they can? When a big guy picks on a little guy what is the little guy expected to do...fight back? It's not a fair fight.
And why is the big guy picking on the little guy in the first place. He must be unhappy for some reason. Right?
So you don't see a parallel between Ukraine in 2022 and Poland in 1939?

Ukraine originally was in Russian territory before it became independent. It has some of the richest agricultural land in the world.
Russia is mostly tundra and snow. So they probably weren't happy about losing it. But am not sure why they couldn't work a deal where they invested in it rather than invade it. ?

Who knows. That is why it's a problem for God to solve.

I have one...people's bad attitudes and selfishness.
Sometimes you try and show them a better way, but they refuse to take it. Their hearts are closed and their mind is already made up and they have already judged and condemned you...without even taking the time to get to know you.
There is nothing you can do about that.
So you just pray that they will see the light.

While God is busy solving problems, I still want to find out all the answers lol

Once upon a time, in a galaxy far far away, faith was simple as reflected here...

Jesus Is The Answer For The World Today
Above Him There's No Other Jesus Is The Way
If You Have Some Questions In The Corners Of Your Mind
And Traces Of Discourgement And Peace You Cannot Find
Reflections Of The Old Past, They Seem To Face You Everyday
There's One Thing I Know For Sure That Jesus Is the way
Let Me Hear You Now
I Know You Got Mountains That You Think You Cannot Climb
I Know That Your Skies Have Been Dark, You Think The Sun Won't Shine
In Case You Don't Know
I'm Hear To Tell You That The Word Of God Is True
And Everything That He Promised
I Tell You He Would Do It For You
Let Me Tell You That
Jesus, He Is The Answer For The World Today
Above Him There's No Other
Jesus Is The Way
Above Him There's No Other Jesus Is The Way -Andrae Crouch

Once upon a time, in a galaxy far far away, faith was simple as reflected here...

If You Have Some Questions In The Corners Of Your Mind
And Traces Of Discourgement And Peace You Cannot Find
Reflections Of The Old Past, They Seem To Face You Everyday
There's One Thing I Know For Sure That Jesus Is the way
Let Me Hear You Now
I Know You Got Mountains That You Think You Cannot Climb
I Know That Your Skies Have Been Dark, You Think The Sun Won't Shine
In Case You Don't Know
I'm Hear To Tell You That The Word Of God Is True
And Everything That He Promised
I Tell You He Would Do It For You
Let Me Tell You That
Above Him There's No Other
Jesus Is The Way
Above Him There's No Other Jesus Is The Way -Andrae Crouch
God is the answer to all your problems.

Jesus will you come teach Bible class ....
I have agreed to cover next week, but they need more helpers for August as one teacher is away visiting family overseas...and I may have a new full time job.

Ideally it will be a retired grandparent who is happy with teaching children at school and having fun and they can get around and maybe was a former teacher themselves.

Please pray someone comes forth I have asked around and everyone is tied up/got commitments.

I have agreed to cover next week, but they need more helpers for August as one teacher is away visiting family overseas...and I may have a new full time job.

Ideally it will be a retired grandparent who is happy with teaching children at school and having fun and they can get around and maybe was a former teacher themselves.

Please pray someone comes forth I have asked around and everyone is tied up/got commitments.
He has already given His answer.

2 Timothy 4:2
preach the Word; be instant in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
Teaching children is actually a higher responsibility than adults.

I cannot imagine you saying anything that might need an apology. More likely, the other person misunderstood, and still, you graciously apologise, and yes, I would feel the same way, it's only natural. I would feel like I had been rebuffed, and that would hurt me no end. Praying for a resolution Bob. The bright side is that overcomers grow more gracious day by day. P.S. if I have said the wrong thing, I apologise from the bottom of my heart. With Christian love.

My problem is when I apologize and ask for forgiveness, is when others say, I forgive you or I understand, then they add,
"but don't you ever do it again. I'm hurt!"
Why do I feel from that statement that I'm not really forgiven? Do I need to say a penance? This is one of the problems that I throw into the 'too hard basket.' I find that being still and keeping my mouth shut may be a good start to that kind of reaction.

Good morning, Robin;

Thank you for your uplifting post. That was the beginning of 2022. It's been a long ride since and had to get past a few more rodeos.

Apologizing is not fun but when we seek forgiveness and the brother or sister forgives with a "warning" it's best to "remain silent" and allow them to process being hurt.

I agree with you, "The bright side is that overcomers grow more gracious day by day."

God bless you, brother and your family.

YOU do it!

He has already given His answer.

2 Timothy 4:2
preach the Word; be instant in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
Teaching children is actually a higher responsibility than adults.
What does 'be instant in season and out of season' mean?

It looks like I will have to do a job moonlighting again so I can teach during the day, but I don't have time to look for one. And the bills are piling up, though thankfully I am on the benefit so some income is coming in. It's just some people don't see a woman preaching the word, so I wonder what that's all about. Also I am NOT allowed to evangelise in school which I thought was the same as preaching.

Most of the Bible teachers are women in schools. I mean there are no men. At all. The men do other jobs. They don't tend to work in primary schools with children.

The other thing is I am not a teacher, I would rather be a librarian. If I was a teacher I would have gone to training college and done it all but that was not my path. Plus registration is expensive. I think they only picked me because there was nobody else everyone already had a job. Which means less librarians because you can't teach and be a librarian at the same time.

And confession, I hate being asked to teach for no reward (gas, food) when there are lots of retired christians with means who could do it and are just sitting at home feeling sorry for themselves...

Back