PvE - Why 7 Trumpets?

From your own post #14 of this same thread........................

"In Daniel 12:7 we find Daniel, the Angels, and ultimately the Lord Himself EMPHATICALLY and CLEARLY declaring that the prophecies of Daniel 9-12 come to an END when the scattering of the power of the Holy People is accomplished - NOT the second coming of Christ which we know from many places in the Bible comes well after this. The Prophecies of Daniel 9-12 include the FIRST coming of Christ but have NOTHING to do with the second coming of Christ.

We know WITHOUT DOUBT from Dan 12:7 that the prophecies of Daniel 9-12 ENDED in 74AD with the fall and destruction of the LAST city, stronghold, and high place of Israel, MASADA, and the scattering of the Holy people among the Heathen Nations in accordance with the curses of Leviticus 26:14-46. We also know from Dan 12:7 WITHOUT A DOUBT that the prophecies of Daniel 9-12 have nothing whatsoever to do with the SECOND coming of Christ, only with the first coming of Christ.

The existence of Daniel 12:7 alone is sufficient to blow the ENTIRE "70th Week" theology well and truly out of the water because Daniel Himself declares His prophecies END with the scattering of Israel among the nations NOT the second coming of Christ. Why the adherents of the "70th Week" theologies choose to totally ignore the advice of Daniel Himself and erroneously try and apply the prophecies of Daniel 9-12 to the second coming of Christ is beyond me. A simple check of what the prophecy of Daniel itself actually says is sufficient to see the obvious fundamental and fatal error their theology has made. A further check of official world history which shows that all of the prophecies of Daniel 9-12 did indeed ALL come to pass on and before 74AD exactly as prophesied, will close the case entirely.

Now...........I am just an old country boy from Alabama, and some people think that we are hicks and sticks and such. BUT............I learned something a long time ago that has heped me through life. Here it is my fried.........................

IF IT LOOKS LIKE A DUCK AND IT QUACKS LIKE A DUCK AND IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK..............IT IS A DUCK!!!!

Proverbs 24:12 confirms that old country belief.
"If thou sayest Behold we knew it not, doth not he that pondereth the heart consider it??? and he that keepeth thy soul, doth not he know it? and shall not he tender to every man according to his works".

In other words, you do not have to do the deed to be guility of doing the deed my dear friend.

Jesus confirmed this by telling us that a man does not have to commit adultry to be guilty of adultry but all he has to do is lust after a woman.

After reading your own words from comment #14:
I do not understand how you can say this............................

" Nowhere have I declared I have rejected or do not believe the prophecies of Daniel and I am certain the moderators who are no doubt monitoring this thread are going to take notice of the number of times you have falsely accused me of things. Once or twice can be passed off as accidental. When it happens time after time it becomes a pattern of behaviour and indicator of nature.
I do not reject the Book of Daniel and I believe every word of Daniel, but I am astute enough in my reading of it to notice it consists of a number of INDEPENDENT prophecies relating to different matters and different TIMES. The book of Daniel is not a book to be just mashed together as if it is all one prophesy and all relating to the same event."

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, it must therefore be a duck.!!!!!

As for the moderators watching ..........WONDERFUL!

They already know that every single thing I have posted is Biblical and comes from the Orthodoxy of the Christian faith and I welcome and ENCOURAGE their participation and their examination. In fact I expect it and demand it!!!!

Sorry Major but your post seriously makes no sense whatsoever. You quote my words PROVING I DO believe the prophecies of Daniel and do not reject them and then you make comments about quacking ducks as if that is supposed to somehow convince everybody that what YOU have just proven to BE true somehow isn't true.

Undersrtand it is NOT the words of Daniel or any other part of the Bible I do not believe and reject. It is the word of the 70th Week theologists I reject as not being in accordance with Daniel and the Bible. It is BECAUSE I believe Daniel and the Bible that I reject those theologies that do not accord with them.

Now...............what do you say that YOU get back to the reason you started this thread.......... PvE - Why 7 Trumpets?..........because what we are doing now is certainly not it!!!

I am happy to do that, welcome it in fact seeing as I am not the one who dragged the thread in this direction.

Wonderful.

2 Tim. 2:24
"And the servant of the Lord must not strive but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, in meekness instructing those that oppose themselves".

Back