Question about Fruits of the Spirit

yes I have watched some of those they are really good. I haven't yet been to the site called enduring word, so I will give it a try.

I know what's wrong with me, I hate lone learning. I prefer groups. im pretty much the extrovert.

edit; it has a group study which I wil ltry😊
I like the idea behind small groups (Bible study groups), but there is always either a commitment issue (no one shows up) or a commitment issue (no one is prepared).

We just finished the book of Jonah, and I am still unsure of what we did. It took four Wednesdays to do this. Some how some one found these short animated "movies." We watched them and just started talking and not even about the "movies." I have got to figure out how we are going to evolve past this issue because I am not getting much out of this, aside from the fellowship aspect.

Rtm

Sounds like you need an exercise buddy, or just people to encourage you and support you in your goals.

If in a group can be just 2 or 3, doesn't have to be a big group.

I'm more of an independent learner, but that's only after I've mastered the basics, which is best done in groups/class. When I went to the gym I would join in the classes rather than do exercises on my own. I remember once I tried to convince a neighbour to be a walking/running buddy but we never got there, she had other commitments. I didn't end up doing anything on my own!

Back