Question on deleting files

Jan 15, 2008
N/A
Question on deleting files

I have a question on deleting files. I was trying to upload some pictures and noticed I had used up about 50% of my file storage space available. I was wondering - how can I go back and delete the older files I don't need, such as attachments, etc?

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Oct 29, 2006
Several US locations - seasonally
It's OK here, NTG -

The easiest way is to go into your "SETTINGS" file page from the click button - top right on the main page. Once you are in your "SETTINGS" screen, scroll down in the left menu and you will see a line called "Attachments". Click on that and you can manage everything from there.

Pastor Gary

Moderator and Staff Trainer

Jan 15, 2008
N/A
Okay, thanks. I was trying to find the delete button in the upload files section where you go to download pictures for albums.

I appreciate your help. :)

It's OK here, NTG -

The easiest way is to go into your "SETTINGS" file page from the click button - top right on the main page. Once you are in your "SETTINGS" screen, scroll down in the left menu and you will see a line called "Attachments". Click on that and you can manage everything from there.

Pastor Gary

Moderator and Staff Trainer

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
Dec 7, 2005
Dubai
jeffin.com
There are certain things I am still trying to figure out with the new software. Pastor Gary seems to learn the new controls much faster than me.