Question on deleting files

Question on deleting files

I have a question on deleting files. I was trying to upload some pictures and noticed I had used up about 50% of my file storage space available. I was wondering - how can I go back and delete the older files I don't need, such as attachments, etc?

It's OK here, NTG -

The easiest way is to go into your "SETTINGS" file page from the click button - top right on the main page. Once you are in your "SETTINGS" screen, scroll down in the left menu and you will see a line called "Attachments". Click on that and you can manage everything from there.

Pastor Gary

Moderator and Staff Trainer

Okay, thanks. I was trying to find the delete button in the upload files section where you go to download pictures for albums.

I appreciate your help. :)

It's OK here, NTG -

The easiest way is to go into your "SETTINGS" file page from the click button - top right on the main page. Once you are in your "SETTINGS" screen, scroll down in the left menu and you will see a line called "Attachments". Click on that and you can manage everything from there.

Pastor Gary

Moderator and Staff Trainer

There are certain things I am still trying to figure out with the new software. Pastor Gary seems to learn the new controls much faster than me.

Back