Quotes

Without sorrow, the heart would never learn the meaning of joy. Without tears, our eyes would never see what we hold inside. Without darkness, we would have no reason to look to the light of heaven. ~An Irish Proverb

"Action is a great restorer and builder of confidence. Inaction is not only the result, but the cause, of fear. Perhaps the action you take will be successful; perhaps different action or adjustments will have to follow. But any action is better than no action at all." - Norman Vincent Peale (Preacher/motivator b: May 31, 1898 d: December 24, 1993)

Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beautiy - they merely move it from their "faces" to their "hearts". - Martin Buxbaum

"I hate life", someone said to God. God replied, "Who asked you to love life? Just love me & life will be beautiful!"

"You lie you fry." - Me

scared3.jpg

There's something in a simple hug that always warms the heart. A hug's a way to share the joy, and the sad times we go through, or just a way for friends to say they like you because you're you. It's funny how a little hug makes everyone feel good; in every place and language. And hugs don't need new equipment, s...pecial batteries or parts--just open up your arms and open up your heart. ~Unknown~

There's something in a simple hug that always warms the heart. A hug's a way to share the joy, and the sad times we go through, or just a way for friends to say they like you because you're you. It's funny how a little hug makes everyone feel good; in every place and language. And hugs don't need new equipment, s...pecial batteries or parts--just open up your arms and open up your heart. ~Unknown~

I love this one . . . so true . . .

A hug doesn't always solve my problems, but they sure do offer understanding and compassion and that always makes me feel better.

hug2pgp.gif

I love this one . . . so true . . .

A hug doesn't always solve my problems, but they sure do offer understanding and compassion and that always makes me feel better.

hug2pgp.gif

So true . It does relieve the tension for sure and break the ice so to speak ....

hugsd.jpg

Women are like cell phones. They like to be held and talked to, but push the wrong button, and you'll be disconnected." ~Unknown~

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start now and make a brand new ending." ~Carl Bard~

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and conveniences, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~Martin Luther King, Jr~

Every evening I turn my worries over to God. He’s going to be up all night anyway.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mary C. Crowley[/FONT]​

When you are in trouble, call divert your problems to God, download your hopes in Him and wait for His ringtones

Every evening I turn my worries over to God. He’s going to be up all night anyway.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mary C. Crowley[/FONT]​

LOL That's true. Why lose sleep when we can give it to Him and He will take care of it?

Back