Rainbows

Does God think we'll forget.

No i believe that God wants us to always remember that He keeps ALL of His promises...and those days when it is difficult to trust that He is right beside you, or He really does hold your tears in His hands, and has your best interests at heart even though it is all you can do to smile or get out of bed...those are the days when seeing Him keep His promises is truly a good thing!

Besides......it is for future generations as well, not just for us.

Blessings ATP

Reactions: Juk
I highly doubt it.

Out of all the people that saw the rainbow, he was directing it toward me? Hmm..

If you were praying about something God, wanted you to know He herd you and reminded you that He keeps His promises?

Maybe not directing it towards you, but He got your attention to notice it.

Does God think we'll forget.
God has a book of remembrances, Mal 3:16. It is not for Him to remember, but for us to go to the Judge and claim the promise. It's protocol just like on earth. Kings have books of their chronicles so they don't forget. God has these same books so WE don't forget. It is up to us to claim His promises. You never get what you don't ask for.

Since God is "light" he is "multicolored" as pure light contains all colors.

Eph 3:10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

The word, "manifold" means, "multicolored". God's Wisdom is multicolored in which all the saints proclaim from their mouths. Speaking the Wisdom of God is speaking the multicolored Wisdom of God to all the principalities and powers in heavenly places.

That is an interesting verse. In a nutshell it says that the congregation brings to light all the mysteries of God to the rulers and authorities in the heavenlies. That by this, we have access to the mysteries of God through Jesus, boldly and confidently. I find this really exciting! Who but someone so intimate with God would have this kind of access - His Bride! That's so cool!

here's some more verses about Rainbows in the bible

Ezekiel 1:28 ESV / 177 helpful votes
Like the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud on the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness all around. Such was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. And when I saw it, I fell on my face, and I heard the voice of one speaking.

this one about the thousand generations means God sends the token of his covenant even up to now, so thats is why we still seeing rainbows in 2015. It's not like he just sent one and stopped.
Deuteronomy 7:9 ESV / 31 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
Know therefore that the Lord your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations,

Genesis 9:13 ESV / 52 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
I have set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and the earth.

Notice...sign of covenant (KJV says token) between me and the earth. It is not just for man, it's for animals as well, and even the plants. It is meant for those that dwell on the earth. An interesting thing to note is that dogs are colourblind. They can't see rainbows. At least, that's what people say. Other animals are highly sensitive to colours, and plants also respond to colour.

sorry that site I pasted on was set to ESV I don't usually use that translation. I prefer to stick with KJV cos it's not confusing with different words etc.

this verse talking about Jesus coming with the clouds..I reckon will be glorious. As note, every eye shall see so...I don't know about that 'secret rapture' doctrine ppl keep going on about, that Jesus comes in the flesh before that in secret. Those that don't see the rainbows prolly be blinded by the great light and fall down, just like Paul did on road to Damascus.

Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
Revelation 1:7

Notice...sign of covenant (KJV says token) between me and the earth. It is not just for man, it's for animals as well, and even the plants. It is meant for those that dwell on the earth. An interesting thing to note is that dogs are colourblind. They can't see rainbows. At least, that's what people say. Other animals are highly sensitive to colours, and plants also respond to colour.

Only man knows about the covenant God made between Himself and the earth.

this verse talking about Jesus coming with the clouds..I reckon will be glorious. As note, every eye shall see so...I don't know about that 'secret rapture' doctrine ppl keep going on about, that Jesus comes in the flesh before that in secret. Those that don't see the rainbows prolly be blinded by the great light and fall down, just like Paul did on road to Damascus.

Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
Revelation 1:7

This verse has nothing to do with the rapture, but it has to do with Jesus' Second Coming, which is a different event. Keep studying, Lanolin!

Jesus will come again, as said in Revelation 1:7, and all the nations will see Him, including those who remain unbelievers of Israel. But the Body of Christ will be coming with Him across the sky as the sun moves, from east to west, which is how the entire glove of people will be able to see Him in one day. We will come with Him as He destroys those who will try to prevent Him, and we will be with Him to establish His Millennial Reign as King on the Earth.

That is an interesting verse. In a nutshell it says that the congregation brings to light all the mysteries of God to the rulers and authorities in the heavenlies. That by this, we have access to the mysteries of God through Jesus, boldly and confidently. I find this really exciting! Who but someone so intimate with God would have this kind of access - His Bride! That's so cool!

I have no doubt that each and every member of the body of Christ is anointed with a specific "color" of God's Wisdom to share with each other, and not just a few called into the ministry. We are all called to minster to one another. I wonder how many countless millions are watching God's Wisdom in action in the spiritual realm being brought forth from the body of Christ.

I have no doubt that each and every member of the body of Christ is anointed with a specific "color" of God's Wisdom to share with each other, and not just a few called into the ministry. We are all called to minster to one another. I wonder how many countless millions are watching God's Wisdom in action in the spiritual realm being brought forth from the body of Christ.
How do we know what our "color" is? Asking God is an excellent way, I believe.

How do we know what our "color" is? Asking God is an excellent way, I believe.
I will just tell you brother Juk, the way God's anointing comes out of you will be different from anybody else, just in the same way each and every star in the sky differs from Glory. You are unique, and one of a kind and there will be no one like you ever. Each child of God is unique and different from each other even though we all have the same Spirit.

I will just tell you brother Juk, the way God's anointing comes out of you will be different from anybody else, just in the same way each and every star in the sky differs from Glory. You are unique, and one of a kind and there will be no one like you ever. Each child of God is unique and different from each other even though we all have the same Spirit.
AND you have a name that only you and Jesus will know! You'll know it when He comes.

Back