Revelation

Hi. I have a few ideas about Revelation that I think deserve an airing. I would like to start with a paper I wrote a few years back that identifies the first and second beasts of Revelation 13 as the Early Pagan Roman Empire and the Later Constantinian Roman Empire respectively. Please excuse the condition of the manuscript, it is a bit marked up.

I tried to read your paper but I do not download items I do not know about. Did that once and had to spend $100 getting rid of the virus.

If you would like to post your paper in a short method I would like to read it.

REVELATION 8:13........
And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

After the four trumpet judgments, the earth has been subjected to raining fire and hail, ruin of the oceans, poisoning of fresh waters, and a disruption of natural light. One has to think right about now.....
Can conditions on earth get any worse in the tribulation? YES!

According to this verse, they can and will.

As we saw in the last verse.........the apostle John reports that he heard an angel cry loudly ......
"Woe, woe, woe to those who dwell on the earth, at the blasts of the other trumpets that the three angels are about to blow!."

FYI.........The KJV translation uses the English word "angel" in the verse, though the actual Greek word is aetou. This refers to an eagle or a vulture.

Matthew 24:28...........
" For wheresoever the carcass is, there will the eagles (aetou - vulture) be gathered together."......Hmmmmmmm!
Food for thought!

The word "woe" indicates a condition of severe suffering or distress. In this verse, the angel announces a threefold woe that awaits the dwellers on earth when the final three angels blow their trumpets. The 3 "WOES" separate the 1st 4 Trumpets from the last 3.

WHY???? No one knows and it does not matter even a little bit.

As we learn later in Revelation, the first woe is an invasion of demonic locusts that torment unbelievers for five months (Revelation 9:1–11). The second woe involves the release of four fallen angels that kill one third of mankind. It also involves an invasion by 200 million demonic horsemen that kill a third of mankind (Revelation 9:12–18). The third woe involves the rise of Satan's two henchmen: the beast that emerges from the Mediterranean region and the false prophet in Jerusalem (Revelation 13:1–18).

With the Sun and Moon dimmed, the way of life for everyone will be drastically changed. This kind of judgment will bring about criminal actions of breakins and murders, fear and alarm.

We are already seeing climate change beginning to take place. We have seen power outages in the summer and winter as well. With no electricty to cool and heat, times will be very hard.

REVELATION 9:1.........
"And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit."

Allow me to be clear and put an end to those who KNOW the Revelation. The "ONE" to whom the key is given is not know to us.

We can think and postulate for sure. I will do my best to tell you what I think and then you are on your own.

I DO NOT speak Greak. I had to take it about 100 years ago and I did not like it! To me, it was hard.

Having said that allow mt to say to you that the fact is that the PERSONAL pronoun "HIM" is used in the original Greek to refer to this falling star. Really good Bible scholars then say because of that, that this star is Satan. That is a good argument.

Isaiah 14:12.........
`" How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"

Luke 10:18...........
"And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven."

Some say that this star is the ANTICHRIST.

Dr. MaGee, and Dr. Green, Dr. Walvoord also believe this is Satan and it does not matter what I think but I agree with the masters.

Now......we will see and confirm when we get there, that Satan WAS cast out of heaven and down to the earth in Rev. 12:7-9.

So.....what does this "Star" do?

He takes the KEY which is symbolic of AUTHORTY/PERMISSION and goes to the PIT!

FYI........In Johns day, Angels went UP! and Demons went DOWN! DOWN = "Theological Cosmos".

The "Bottomless Pit" is the present home of the demonic spirits or demons.

Isaiah 14:15.......
" Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit."

2 Peter 2:4..........
"For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; ".

Jude 6.................
" And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day".

Yes.....there are demons who roam the earth today and you better hope and pray YOU never see one!!!! I am sure someone will say that they have, but it aint me! I have been involved in some really demonic spiritual places like Africa and Nicaragua, but those were "FEELINGS" of the oppression. IF we saw one face to face in the flesh so to speak, I am pretty sure that we would fall over with a heart attack!

Anyway..........evidently there are some demons who are so evil that they have been chained up in this Abyss waiting for this day.
Now they are set loose! It is clear that when we read the rest of the Revelation, when this pit is opened and the demons set loose.....
everything goes!

REVELATION 9:2...........
" And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit."

If Satan is the focus in verse #1, then the "HE" would be Satan in verse #2.

An "Abyss" is a great shaft much like a well. When it is uncapped, great billows of vile smoke come forth.

According to this verse, when opens the shaft of the bottomless pit is opened, dense, extremely hot smoke billows from the shaft. The smoke is so heavy and black that it darkens the sun and earth's atmosphere. The pollution that spews from the bottomless pit is an appropriate environment for the spiritually polluted fallen angels.

This "smoke/pollution" gives COVER to these demons.

How many remember the picture on your TV in 2001 when Sadam Hussien opened his oil wells and set them on fire???????
You could not see your hand in front of your face due to the thickness of that smoke.

Another illustration is the Carlesbad National Caverns in New Mexico. Those who have been there will know what I am saying. Every night, MILLIONS of BATS come out looking for a meal of bugs. The shy is blacked for about 2 hours as they go to work.

The bottomless pit—the Abyss—is a realm of confinement for demons- Especially wicked and evil demons. So much so that they had to be chained. When Jesus cast many demons from a man in the country of the Gerasenes, the demons begged Him not to command them to depart into the Abyss in Luke 8:31.

It should be noted that While Jesus reigns on earth for a thousand years, Satan will be confined to the Abyss.
Revelation 20:1–3 tells us John saw..........
"an angel coming down from heaven, holding in his hand the key to the bottomless pit [the Abyss] and a great chain. And he seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years, and threw him into the pit, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he might not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were ended."

The bottomless pit or Abyss is also mentioned in Romans 10:7, Revelation 11:7, and Revelation 17:8.

This is the FITH (5) Trumpet judgment which is the 1st "WOE".

The Time line is still the 1st half of the Tribulation Period moving very close to the half way point.

I belong to one of those mega churches. We have a stage, a band (aka: worship group), a production room, a production team, and broadcast to sever other churches and on-line. I have not missed a weekend, since first attending in January. Since I am a member of the volunteer security team, I usually attend all three Sunday services and, on occasion, the Saturday service. Granted all this attendance is almost "work related," however, I do pay attention to the message.

Now, we have a saying at my church. They are really big on small groups and noted that "A small group is what makes a large church small." At last count, we have over 400 such groups, which meet at church and/or private dwellings. We have a small group for anything you can think of:

View attachment 4405

My group falls under the Special Interest category of security and we even have a group focused on firearms. Thenami, you should come over as my group has a vary large number of unmarried 50 somethings. We too have a celebrate recovery group, but they are treated a little different. They even have their own special place to attend services; mostly because we have some who are a little over the top and we feel the need to watch over them a little closer (we have had some try to solicit female members of our guest services team and, at least one was either drunk of high a couple of weeks ago).

Ok, here comes my point. To me, my church is actually my small group "For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them” Matthew 18:20 (NIV). The actual physical establishment, I see more as the larger community from which all is centered. Yes, this is where the message is first heard, but it is through the small groups that the real study comes (granted, as some of you know, my small group has had some serious drama this past year, but that's another story). However, as a larger community we also have what we call the "Carrying for Miami" ministry where community (big church) members go out as a larger group to feed the homeless, deliver food to needy kids, provide maintenance to some schools, run a mobile dental program, visit the elderly, etc.

I guess this is subject to interpretation. I enjoy going to church because I enjoy how it makes me feel. I feel at home there. I show up early (around 8:00, with the first service being at 9:00). I like to watch people coming into service, I like to watch guest services to their early morning group prayer, and like to meet with my small group (we officially meet on Monday nights) to plan the security process for that particular weekend. I like the first cup of coffee when I meet with the active duty cops that work the services and I like having brunch at the volunteer kitchen. I guess, as my bottom line, when I am physically at my church, I feel like I have temporarily left the "crap" that is our "big city" reality and have stepped into a whole new world that is as it should be.

rtm3039

Ray......just to illustrate Bible numbers allow me to show you that.............

The number 7TH is used This number is mentioned 735 times in the Bible.
The number 7 is used 119 times in the Bible
The word “sevenfold“ is used 6 times.
If we take all this into account, we have the result of 735 + 119 + 6 is 860, which means that number 7 is mentioned 860 times in the Bible.

That makes the #7 a very, very important number.

7 days the whole world was completed and God has done his work.

The whole Bible is divided in 7 parts and their names are: the Law, the Prophets, the Psalms, the Gospels, the General Epistles, the Paul’s Epistles and also the Book of Revelation.

In the Old Testament 7 men were described as the men of God. David, Elijah, Samuel, Moses, Igdaliah, Shemaiah and Elisha.

In the book of Hebrews 7 different titles that were describing Jesus Christ.

In the New Testament there were 7 Psalms attributed to David.

In the Book of Revelation there were described 7 churches, 7 angels, 7 thunders, 7 seals, 7 trumpet plagues.

It is also considered in the Bible that there are 7 Holy Days.

REVELATION 9:3-4.........
"And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power
."
And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

Locusts can also refer to "Grasshoppers". Again, this is another one of those...it does not matter.

These are not common locusts for several reasons........
1. They do not eat vegetables.
2. They have a leader.
3. They have the ability to sting men.

If we accept the Bible record of the plague of locusts in Ex. as LITERAL then we should have no problem accepting this one as literal as well.

Recently, some have postulated that these "Locusts" could be............
1. Helicopter spraying nerve gas during a War.
2. Demons.
3. Actual literal insects.

"IT was commanded them" indicates that their ability is limited by someone. There is no need for these, to have been given a verbal command.

Always keep Revelation 17:17 in the back of your mind.........
"For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled."

Locusts survive by devouring plants but the command here is that that do not do so. Their focus in life is to torment those who have refused the MARK OF GOD= the wicked lost!

If you have ever been to Florida you know already how this sounds like what MOSKETIOS do! I remember back in the 50's when my parents took us to Cape Canaveral beach. Late in the day as we were at a picnic table, my father told us to gather up everything NOW and run to the car. I looked and there was a HUGE BLACK cloud coming at us. It was only when we got to the car and left that I realized that it was MOSKETIOS!

Now, the reason why I believe that these locusts are directed by Christ is that they are commanded to not hurt the believers.
Just like the 4th plague upon the Egyptians, those flies did not harm the Israelites.

That show us the mercy of God on those who believe and trust Him.

REVELATION 9:5
And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

Now we know the exact time frame. FIVE months are declared for this event.

WHY 5 months???.............We are not told so NO ONE knows!

Deuteronomy 8:15 reminds the Hebrews that the Lord led them safely through the Negev........
"the great and terrifying wilderness," that housed "fiery serpents and scorpions."

Just as the Lord protected His people from scorpions during their journey to the Promised Land, so He will exempt His sealed believers from the sting of scorpions in the tribulation, when the fifth angel blows his trumpet. Allegedly, scorpions are still common in the Negev, and a mountainous region that touches Palestine is called Akrabbim from the Hebrew Akrib, meaning scorpion.

REVELATION 9:6.......
"And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

Once again I feel the need to remind everyone to remember what has been stated. "WORD PICTURES".

It is one of the keys which helps us to understand something that does not seem possible.

Why do these locusts reign for only 5 months.???? Some of the suggestion over the years are...........

1. They DIE naturally.
2. Those on the earth discover a chemical to kill them.
3. If they are mechanical, the armies of that day come up with a weapon to destroy them.

Many years ago in a book by a wise man from Ohio, named Shadduck, entitled "Mistakes That God Did Not Make".....he points out the fact that bees were not created with a sting like a Black Widow. If they had been, then all of the mammal life and insect life would have been killed. These locusts in our text remind me of that example. They sting but do not kill.

This also reminds me of "Shingles"!!!!!

The Greek wording of this verse implies that the people stung will seek death vehemently or earnestly. The pain of this experience will not be something one "gets used to", as they would from a bee sting.

Now stop and think for just a moment about what you have read..........
"men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

Non-believers will be unable to die
. Somehow, in some way, they will be prevented from ending their own lives to cut short their suffering. What exactly this means, Scripture is not clear. Perhaps the sting so immobilizes victims that they give no outward sign of pain—preventing others from mercy killings or other interventions. Perhaps their condition renders them temporarily immune to other drugs and chemicals. Or, it might be simple supernatural intervention keeping them alive.

REVELATION 9:7
And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.

Now in this verse the apostle John begins his description of the demonic locusts that Satan released from the bottomless pit (Revelation 9:1–6). John compares them to horses equipped for warfare; the relationship to war is more noteworthy than the relationship to horses, since a typical locust's head vaguely resembles that of a horse, naturally. These beings are also said to have faces like those of people.

WORD PICTURES!

At this point we can see why men such as Hal Lindey, Perry Stone, Lalonde and others think that these "locusts" are War materials.

Notice the literal words of......."WERE LIKE UNTO horses prepared unto battle".

It is unacceptable not to come to such a conclusion. John did not know! We today read this and we KNOW from what we have seen what this looks like. These beings are also said to have faces like those of people.

IF....IF John saw a helicopter, and looking into the cockpit he sees the face of a man. Could that be the piolet??????

At 1st glance, doesn't a helicopter resemble a giant locust?

What is the crown? John does not know. He only states what he sees. "WERE LIKE UNTO".
Could that crown be a shiny HELMENT?

The scene pictures the locusts as powerful invaders. Joel chapters 1 and 2 provide a similar description of locusts prophesied to invade Israel in the day of the Lord. Also, Joel refers to the locusts' attack with the image of an invasion by a ferocious army from the north (Joel 2:20). Many interpreters believe Ezekiel 38:1–16 describes this invading army as Russia and her allies. Daniel 11:40–45 also predicts an invasion into Israel by a powerful northern aggressor. If these are identical, the demonic locusts will control this northern army, and direct it across the Euphrates to invade Israel (Revelation 9:14–16).

It seems God will use this invasion to chastise the world, and Israel in particular, for its idolatrous worship of the Head of the Revived Roman Empire (Revelation 13:13–15). We know He brought the Babylonian army into Judah in 586 BC because of her idolatry (2 Kings 22:16–17; 2 Chronicles 36:11–17).

REVELATION 9:8..........
"And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions."

The description of the locusts that ascend from the bottomless pit continues in this verse. John writes that their hair resembles women's hair. This could possibly be about their manes, because John saw the locusts as appearing like horses.

Could this also be the "ANTENNAE" of a locust?

This description concurs with Joel's prophetic description of the invading army from the north.

Lets consider Joel 1:6 at this point...........
“For a nation is come up upon my land, strong, and without number, whose teeth are the teeth of a lion, and he hath the cheek teeth of a great lion.”

John knew the Old. Test. Scriptures. Could he be calling on them for validation/foundation or CONTEXT????

WORD PICTURES!

The reference to lions' teeth emphasizes = FEROCITY.

I would love to be the one who stands up and says......"Listen to me, I know"!!

But that is nothing more than PRIDE and I will tell you flat out......I DO NOT KNOW. I know what it looks like and in my mind I can make that idea acceptable, but in reality, I just do not know!

REVELATION 9:10............
And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

This is a summary verse.

Again we keep seeing the same phrase......."LIKE UNTO".

My dad always said............"If if looks Like a duck, wand walking like a duck and quakes like a duck, you just may have a duck on your hands".

I do not like to be repetitive, but allow me to give you the 3 thoughts of who these being are...........
1. A are a new species of literal locusts maybe akin to the 17 year locusts.
2. DEMONIC spirits such as entered the swine in Luke 8:33.
3. A modern army describrd by John in his 95 AD mind set. = Helicopters, planes, gas masks, bayonets.

A helicopter: a front appearing somewhat like an insect's eyes, prominent upwards-curving tail, loud noise, and with teeth painted on the front for effect. The effects of these creatures, however, seem more in line with a demonic or spiritual interpretation than some kind of war machine.

Prior verses can be taken to mean that the demons are active for five months, or even that the effects of their stings last that long for anyone who is stung (Revelation 9:5)!

Now before continuing......Please allow me to say clearly, I invite ALL comments to this thread. I SAID THAT FROM THE BEGINNING!
I do not have any desire to argue or confront anyone.

If you have input that will help all of us to learn and grow, please post them. Recently there has been an attempt to do nothing but argue and force something that is not there. We must remember that the purpose is to teach others and NOT DRAW ATTENTION TO OURSELVES. That is the action of a lack of HUMILITY.

However.......there is a difference between comments and positive interaction and the actions of taking over a thread and forcing ones own ideas and opinions when they are simply chasing rabbits down holes that are not there.

OK. Now REVELATION 9:11............
And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

We now see that these locusts or what ever they are have a KING, a boss, a General or a Leader calling the shots.

Now again, lets allow the Bible to teach us where we tend to believe what WE want to believe. Proverbs 30:27........
"The locusts have no king, yet go they forth all of them by bands;"

Now then......who knew that Scripture was in the Bible?????

That tells us that GOD said the natural insect locusts HAVE NO KING. Dosent that tell us that these locusts are something other than normal insects???

Could SATAN be the King of these locusts in view?

Hebrew name of "ABADDON"= DESTRUCTION.
Greek name of "APOLLYON = DESTROYER.

Personally I believe that this is one of the most important Scriptures in the Revelation. It allow us to LEARN!!!

I also think that it answers the PRETERISTS who insist that the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD is what John wrote about in the Revelation. John wrote the Revelation in 95 AD a full 25 years AFTER Jerusalem was destroyed.

HE knew what had happened! He saw that destruction. That gave him a point of referance in TIME. So then, the word APOLLYON is a word play for the man who actually ordered that destruction of Jerusalem.
The Emporer was...DOMITIAN and he called himself APOLLO INCARNATE.

Then mention of Satan as APOLLYON gives precedence to the fact that John was looking ahead into the future AND NORT IN THE PAST TO 70 AD.

The Revelation is a prophecy of the end days of the world and it is not a history lesson of the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD.

REVELATION 9:12
One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

1st "WOE" was the 5th Trumpet judgment.

This also answers the question of....."Do these Trumpets all take place at one time" ?
Clearly the answer is NO, they do not.

They take place ONE after ANOTHER in time. Obviously, when we read the Scriptures we can see that the judgments get worse and more intense. If they were all CONQUERENT that would be impossible.

"WOE" is the opposite of "BLESSING!

TWO more awful WOES are yet to come and the promise here in this Scripture is that there are even worse things coming.

REVELATION 9:13........
" And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,"

Notice......."And the 6th angel sounded" = 5 previous Trumpet judgments. It does not take a degree in theology or a special calling to read that and understand that for this to be the 6th Trumpet, there had to be 5 other Trumpets.

The "ALTER' was a place of sacrifice for sin and had "Horns" on either end. Sometimes, victims were tied to those horns and fugitives would cry out from clasping the horns and ask for mercy.
(Psalms 118:27; 1 Kings 1:50-51).

This powerful angel not only blows the horn but has the ability to release the FOUR angels bound at the Euphrates River.

The "Voice" he hears comes from the Lord Jesus Christ". Christ has now ripped off the 7th Seal which led into the Trumpets and which will then lead into the 7 personalities and 7 Bowls of wrath.

REVELATION 9:14 ..........
"saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, 'Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.'

Now.....THINK! Why would these "angels" be BOUND?????

"Loose" means that in some way they were BOUND.

The only reason is that they are FALLEN EVIL angels. When we read the rest of the story we see that they release brings a flood tide of destruction. I think that they were bound away from the others because of the enormity of their crimes and evilness.

Notice the "little" things.

Where is the River Euphrates?????? It runs from Turkey and is the boundry between Iran and Iraq and ends in the Persian Ocean.
It is actually the dividing line between East and West.

This is the area where it all began = LITTLE THINGS!

This is the "Land of SHINAR". Think about what that means.............
1. Creation started here.
2. The Garden of Eden was here.
3. Man started here.
4. The 1st human birth was here.
5. The 1st human death was here.
6. The 1st War was here.
7.The 1st sin was here.
8. This is where the Flood began.
9. This is where BABYLON was.
10This is where the Tower of Babel was.
11This is where the people of Israel were brought under Babylonian captivity.
12.Babylon was the fountain head of ALL false religion and Idolatry.
13.The Land of SHINAR is significant in its connection to the world’s historical rebellion against God
14. This land is 100% under Muslim control.
Now at the end of the age, it seems to me that it is all coming back to where it started.

Now.....LITTLE THINGS are important.

Geographically, just to the east of the Land of Shinar is China!
General Naploian of France once said..........
"China is a sleeping giant. I pity the generation that wakes her up".

Well........I think we all can agree that China is AWAKE and well and very much alive. More on that as we progress into the actual Scriptures.

Please feel free to join in with your comments on this Scripture.

REVELATION 9:15......
And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

This army is not said to cross the Euphrates River at this point. However, we see in Rev. 16:12 that they do.
Now we must ask.....
1. Is this a commentary on Rev. 16?
2. Are they TWO different conflicts?
3. Does a peace Treaty for 7 years stop them here at the river???????

At the blowing of the 6th trumpet, 1/3 of humanity is removed. We have already seen that 1/4 of men have been killed and now 1/3 more.
That would so far be about HALF of the worlds population.

Matthew 24:22 seems to confirm this as we read there.........
"And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."

Notice.........."which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, "

That means that this event at this time has been pre-ordained by the Lord Jesus Christ!

REVELATION 9:16.........
And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

200 THOUSAND THOUSAND = 200,000 x 1000 = 200 MILLION.

This is a staggering number. Consider the facts ....in John's era, it would have been unthinkable to imagine an army so enormous—according to some historians, the entire world population was less than two hundred million in AD 95.

Now YOU must allow the Holy Spirit to teach you! Is this a vast Demon Army?
Is this a vast Army of mechanized men?

The future leader of the invasion is referred to in Ezekiel 38:1–3, using the infamous phrase "Gog and Magog," or "Gog, of the land of Magog." Ezekiel describes the army commanded by "the chief prince of Meshech" as "horses and horsemen, all of them clothed in full armor, a great host, all of them with buckler and shield, wielding swords" (Ezekiel 38:4).

The list is toooo long to list men who stand on either side of this question and they are all good men.

Now I think that all of you reading this so far already know this......If CHINA includes its reserves and Nation Guard, today they could field that many men. This appears to ME to be a vast ASIAN Army advancing toward the Middle East and as a result the whole world is effected.

IF this is an invading, rampaging Chinese army that gets to the River and is stopped there by a PEACE TREATY, that would open the door to Rev. 16 then being that same Army that then crosses that River and enters the Middle East.

If that many men advanced to the Euphrates River, they would have to go through INDIA and Palestine and both of those nations are Nuclear. I do not see them just standing there and aloowing this army to move through their lands with no opposition.

DO YOU?????

Back