Santa's a Woman

Don't tell Violet, but I'd have to be many fries short of a happy meal ---because I love their fries, heavily salted, and I have to chase My tail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

And She almost "Skinned Me," when I said, Totino's Pizza rolls, are almost perfection in a box.:(

Actualy, I love Gourmet, and well cooked, home cooked meals with lots of T.L.C. in them

----But I have to have those fries with lots of salt on them, and those Pizza rolls, so Shhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!;)

I don't want Violet, to have to hunt Me down,

Like Dick Cheney taking some Democrats out to hunt with him,:confused:, and then say "They were all accidents, realy:cool:"

Hey some boxed food rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's why they invented the Box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course unless the food comes in a bucket, like KFC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But then again, Billy Connely, says of Us Americans, if we want to loose weight, we shouldn't eat anything which comes in a bucket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

W O W - Wirds of wisdom- we would be better of eating what grows on plants, bushes and trees! At least our waist line would- I am not sure my taste buds would approve.

Back