Scary Dream... (im afraid of coming true)

Years ago, or maybe even just a year ago... I had the worst dream ... It was me commuting suicide...

I remember praying hard back then , for God to protect me and stop me from foing or saying anything that will bring this about..

And just now, I woke up from a dream with the same theme. Instead, it was my mom in my dream who dreamt I committed suicide...

These dreams are scaring me and I'm afraid of them coming true.... I wonder why God would allow this... I've had dreams where a friend of mine was abt to commit suicide but I prayed for her....

So why does it seem hopeless with me?

Why does God hate me?

I have no friends,no significant other, I'm not doing hot in school/college , I dont even go to church anymore BC of events that pushed me away...also BC I feel the closer I get to him the better chance these dreams may come true..

I'm scared. :-(

Recurring dreams can also be plants of the enemy. If you have a poor attitude about God and His great love for you, your dreams will reveal that inner turmoil. Don't be blaming God for these evil dreams. He hasn't got anything to do with them!

Plant yourself in a good local church and begin to serve Him there. Being outward-focused will drive out the self-focus.

Why does God hate me?
He died for you. What more do you want? Take authority and focus on Him. Read the word of God and claim His promises - all of them. They're for you, but YOU have to take them.

2 Timothy 1:7 (KJV)
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.​

Joel 2:32 (KJV)
And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.​

Dreams don't always mean anything. They are a tool for God, for the devil, for our flesh and for pizza.

Ecclesiastes 5:7 (KJV)
For in the multitude of dreams and many words [there are] also [divers] vanities: but fear thou God.​

Recurring dreams can also be plants of the enemy. If you have a poor attitude about God and His great love for you, your dreams will reveal that inner turmoil. Don't be blaming God for these evil dreams. He hasn't got anything to do with them!

First, dont yell, if you mark your sentences with exclamation points I take that as yelling.
Second, I'm extremely stressed out right now..and that may have been where the dream spawned from...but the fact it happened twice gets T me..

Third, your attitude doesn't help at all... I'm struggling with how God even views me at this point and you non chalantly spew, "don't blame god ECT." That doesn't help.

I came here BC I trust you guys here... If you don't want to help, just scroll past my thread its that simple...

I woke up in a panic from this dream and don't know what to do... And my family doesn't have enough money for medication...so..

First, dont yell, if you mark your sentences with exclamation points I take that as yelling.

Nope. All caps means yelling. Exclamation marks evince emotion.

Second, I'm extremely stressed out right now..and that may have been where the dream spawned from...but the fact it happened twice gets T me..

Extreme stress is the source of your dream and the fact that it has repeated.

Third, your attitude doesn't help at all... I'm struggling with how God even views me at this point and you non chalantly spew, "don't blame god ECT." That doesn't help.

It would help if you accepted the fact that you have a bad attitude toward God. My attitude is one of being certain that God is rich in love for you. You are blaming God for your trial, and that won't make the trial go away, but instead will increase the torment you are getting from it until you run to the source of hope and comfort---Jesus.

I came here BC I trust you guys here... If you don't want to help, just scroll past my thread its that simple...

Most of us are trustworthy to speak the truth of God's word to you. If you don't want to hear it, you can scroll on by.

I woke up in a panic from this dream and don't know what to do... And my family doesn't have enough money for medication...so..

Run to Jesus and fall into His arms and He will draw near to you and bring you His perfect comfort. There is no need for any of us to fall into a panic because of a dream. Ask Him to help you shake it off---that's what you need to do with it.

I'm scared. :-(
Fear the opposite of faith. Faith isn't blind believing, it's gathering evidence about something. You have the capacity to see failure and success. The choice is yours. You have to find the verses that say things like this:

Romans 8:33 (KJV)
Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? [It is] God that justifieth.​

Read the rest of that chapter and claim it. That's what faith is. It's what God wants, for you to gather the evidence that He is true:

Isaiah 1:18 (KJV)
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.​

The choice is to believe God or what you experience. If you believe God and ignore your experience, your experiences will change. Yep, it's that simple.

Maybe I. Need T pray more, before when I was in the church and had a better relationship with God, I would have drams that signified something... Now I have a hard time decerning...

I dont know.
It may be symbolic, after all Jesus says we must all die to ourselves like a grain of corn falling to the ground. Paul says he dies daily.

We have to put to death the old man and then allow the holy spirit to work in us to quicken us and raise us. Like lazarus?

God doesnt hate you. If you believe in His son, he has no reason to hate you.

Pancakes, do you understand what demons can do, because it seems to me that you need deliverance. That's is no big deal because that is what Jesus commanded.
Any christian who says he doesn't need deliverance is either naive or ignorant. I say that because demons can enter us from almost any cause, and frequently through things that have gone on in your family generations back that are nothing to do with you. They can enter because of fear or trauma. They frequently enter through false doctrines in church!
We have cast many demons out of myself and my wife over the years and it always brings great improvement in our walk and our relationship with the Lord, and our hearing.

You can either get help from a church that is practiced in deliverance, or you yourself can take authority in Jesus name and command them to leave.
If you want to do it yourself, it might pay to read around the subject in scripture, online, or get some good books. Whatever you do, make sure you know the power and legal right that God gave into your hands to cast demons out.

Pancakes, do you understand what demons can do, because it seems to me that you need deliverance. That's is no big deal because that is what Jesus commanded.
Any christian who says he doesn't need deliverance is either naive or ignorant. I say that because demons can enter us from almost any cause, and frequently through things that have gone on in your family generations back that are nothing to do with you. They can enter because of fear or trauma. They frequently enter through false doctrines in church!
We have cast many demons out of myself and my wife over the years and it always brings great improvement in our walk and our relationship with the Lord, and our hearing.

You can either get help from a church that is practiced in deliverance, or you yourself can take authority in Jesus name and command them to leave.
If you want to do it yourself, it might pay to read around the subject in scripture, online, or get some good books. Whatever you do, make sure you know the power and legal right that God gave into your hands to cast demons out.

I had a bad deliverance experience.... It got worse instead.. I dont want to talk about it.

Back