Screaming On The Inside

Is there a certain connection and being noticed by pretty much everyone? And getting certain reactions out of them?

For example, I work retail and when it's time to ring up the next person they are already staring at my register to come to me out of all the other 14 registers available. It doesn't matter which register im at from #1 or #14 everyone in line stares at my register only.

Also, when a customer is being rung up by another person, I notice their customers will stare over at me on my register which makes my co-worker do the same thing. And in my head im just like why do they keep looking over here, im doing the same thing everyone else is doing. It's something about me and my presence that's negatively drawing people.

This is not a beauty thing as there are other beautiful girls that work there. And nothing about me really stands out, thats what im trying to figure out why im getting all this attention when I do nothing out the ordinary.

Another scenario of me being noticed is when I am sitting on the bus, somehow someone immediately spots me out, again out of the 30-40 ppl on the bus. Then when one person does it other people start doing it. It's like some behind the scenes communication going on regarding me and next thing I know I have about 10-20 eyes on me on and off. It makes me uncomfortable because they look at me as if im doing something wrong by being there.

This is not a race thing either, I get these reactions from all races all age groups. This is something deeper beyond the flesh.

Now these are some of the reactions people have upon encountering me; Cough nonston, sneeze, burp, yawn, spit, sing, whistle, stop in their tracks, stiffly freeze, stretch because they got stiff , get a really mean look on there face as if they KNOW something about me that's different, some will complain that a certain part of them suddenly started to hurt like their head or arm etc. Parents will tell their kids to stay by them, they will have look of fright, pain, worry on their faces.

When I am walking down an aisle someone who appears to be deep in their selections will whip their head over toward my way to look at me as if something drew them to my presence.

I'm not able to function properly with people and visa versa because they usually are always in opposition with me upon sight.

This is not in my head because I have had people confirm that they saw people treat me this way. When people notice me, its like something else is making them notice me. Or like its not the people, but something looking through them at me.

It frightens me and startles me and the only way they'll stop is if I leave. But whatever it is using them will continue to use them from minutes to hours as long as Im there. I dont know how to ignore this, this begins from the moment i step foot outside until i am back at home.

I feel like no one is able to be in my presence and instead of interacting with people physically, i feel like whatever is controlling them interacts with me first.

please help me im screaming inside thank you.

Interesting phenomena?

Have you kept the commandments (physically) since your youth? Are you 'pure'? (You don't have too answer if you're uncomfortable)

My thought is you may somehow be 'sanctified'-and giving the state of the world; persecution is a definite from all directions for such a person. Keep in mind I am simply making an observation based on your above testimony.

Have you talked to any 'professionals' of any type about this? Do you have a Church home; Pastor?

Hi GirlofChrist:

What I would suggest for someone who is self-conscious (which is what you describe, really), to read and meditate on Hebrews 12:1-4, which encourages Christians to keep 'looking unto Jesus'.

Hope this suggestion helps.

Blessings.

I've had the same thing throughout my life. Partially to do with my looks, partially because of the way I held myself, and partially because I was straight up paranoid-ever since I was a young girl I felt people were staring and judging me. AKA self conscience--read the post above by farouk. Sometimes I was wrong...other times I wasn't. I later learned that the world didn't revolve around me and that most people are just caught up in their own lives. If you're beautiful...sorry, welcome to the world of getting stared at and judged by (some) women and men. Just be classy and kind; be a proverbs 31 kind of gal. Most importantly, don't sweat it. My suspicion is that you had something happen to you when you were younger and it makes you feel uncomfortable when people stare. Could I be right?

...and just so that we're on the same page, have you fully accepted Jesus Christ as your savior?

I've had the same thing throughout my life. Partially to do with my looks, partially because of the way I held myself, and partially because I was straight up paranoid-ever since I was a young girl I felt people were staring and judging me. AKA self conscience--read the post above by farouk. Sometimes I was wrong...other times I wasn't. I later learned that the world didn't revolve around me and that most people are just caught up in their own lives. If you're beautiful...sorry, welcome to the world of getting stared at and judged by (some) women and men. Just be classy and kind; be a proverbs 31 kind of gal. Most importantly, don't sweat it. My suspicion is that you had something happen to you when you were younger and it makes you feel uncomfortable when people stare. Could I be right?

...and just so that we're on the same page, have you fully accepted Jesus Christ as your savior?

Yes, I have fully accepted my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ :) and I was very very horribly bullied growing up mainly with people staring at me and calling me all kinds of names. So till this day it still makes me uncomfortable. And my self esteem is very very low.

I notice when I dont have low self esteem people try to stare but it gets blocked by confidence. My confidence is a repellent to them.

they see the God is you, theyre attracted to the God in you..when your filled w/ the holy spirit..you bring a presence in the room that's different them the rest and it can be amplified even more depending on how close you are to God.

When peter walked past crowds ..his shadow HIS SHADOW XD healed people... pauls hankercheif healed people.. depends on how close you are and your anoiting... b/c or it people will be able to tell that you are a manor God or woman of God from a distance C:
Hope that helped :)

"This is not a race thing either, I get these reactions from all races all age groups. This is something deeper beyond the flesh.

Now these are some of the reactions people have upon encountering me; Cough nonston, sneeze, burp, yawn, spit, sing, whistle, stop in their tracks, stiffly freeze, stretch because they got stiff , get a really mean look on there face as if they KNOW something about me that's different, some will complain that a certain part of them suddenly started to hurt like their head or arm etc. Parents will tell their kids to stay by them, they will have look of fright, pain, worry on their faces. "

Yah, I think your anointing maybe strong.. when my pastor walked past one of our members ,ssometimes she feels like throwing up (throwing up, sneezing..ectare all a form of deliverance..something is coming out)
Yesterday she,my Pastor, was teaching us about deliverance yesterday...and said scratching,yarning..ect are signs that it(the spirit ) is rising to the surface.... we delivered my brother yesterday; and He was itching,twiching,squirming,laughing..and he wasn't doing this on his own ....but when those demons were expelled He was fine.. So if I were you 'd def. talk to a Pastor about this and see what they say : ) EDIT: "Cough nonston, sneeze, burp, yawn, spit, sing, whistle, stop in their tracks, stiffly freeze, " these are all sings that w/e spirit is in them is coming to the surface.... My Pastor was called to cast out demons and know them by name...she told us these were the common signs when the spirit is getting ready to come out.

Psychology is a wonky thing. People can be drawn to others for a wide variety of reasons that they are not even aware of. I tend to naturally seek out people that look like they don't belong because I find them more interesting. Mass psychology often has strange effects, drawing many people to one location or person for any number of reasons. Perhaps you don't consider yourself the most beautiful person, but maybe that means you look more approachable and less intimidating, and so more are drawn to you. There is probably some commonality that you simply aren't aware of, but I'd suggest that you simply find a way to embrace it and use it as a witness and testimony for what God can do.

Hi, Girl of Christ . . . you said >
Is there a certain connection and being noticed by pretty much everyone? And getting certain reactions out of them?
There can be.
And in my head im just like why do they keep looking over here, im doing the same thing everyone else is doing. It's something about me and my presence that's negatively drawing people.
Well, it may be good to keep your attention to your own work and to whoever you are serving, instead of letting what others are doing get your attention elsewhere. Be attentive to being kind and caring with whoever is at your register.

In case there is something spiritually negative about you - - well, any of us can be in not really a right spirit; so this can be any of us, more or less. So, what can be good for any of us? We can pray and offer ourselves to God for how He makes us the way He wants us. This can include how the Bible says for a lady to become beautiful > "rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God." (1 Peter 3:4)

Then this beauty of God in you can get results . . . like how Peter says a housewife's good example can work, in 1 Peter 3:1-4.

And then . . . even if you are being pure and humble and honest, still there are people who will take you the wrong way. But we can't control how others take us. We can be there for them, though, with good example to help and encourage them to find God and do better with Jesus if they already are Christians > "nor as being lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock." (1 Peter 5:3)

I have been negative by being so fast to criticize people and worry and imagine how people are against me; but I have been trusting God to change me so I am first busy with caring about people. And with this has come better relating with other Christians.

Oh yes . . . by the way . . . I am sure that really Christian people will not have a problem knowing how to relate with you and share with you. I have been different and strange, myself, showing up out of nowhere in churches while homeless, and I would be surprised at how everyday Christian people always knew how to relate with me and could understand me.

So, God bless you :)

Bill

LOL:ROFLMAO: Wow sister, as much as it bugs you I think what is happening might be called 'Favor'
Believe me I would not be able to stand it, but it might be one of your gifts, you have the gift of presence, people notice you. If you can, ask God to guide you to use this to your advantage, it might be part of your calling, we all have different gifts, people might hang on to your every word, have you tried it? You might be very good at making disciples this way ^_^

LOL:ROFLMAO: Wow sister, as much as it bugs you I think what is happening might be called 'Favor'
Believe me I would not be able to stand it, but it might be one of your gifts, you have the gift of presence, people notice you. If you can, ask God to guide you to use this to your advantage, it might be part of your calling, we all have different gifts, people might hang on to your every word, have you tried it? You might be very good at making disciples this way ^_^

yes she does :)

Well I struggle with very very low self esteem. So if this is the gift of presence im having a hard time adjusting. It's like a girl who has been bullied all her life all of a sudden getting rave attention from people. She isn't going to know how to handle it. The only attention I got was negative all my life, so it's hard for me to see the attention I'm getting now in a positive life. So thats why im having a hard time coping with this gift of presence. It's hard and I'm uncomfortable. But if it's from the Lord you know I will have to accept it.

girlofChrist:

I think also as one grows older one gets to be more confident as well. If we make sure we serve the Lord day by day, He will see to the big picture. Blessings.

Pray to God to boost your confidence.
I'm more able to talk to people lately than I used to be, its a process ^_^

For example, I work retail and when it's time to ring up the next person they are already staring at my register to come to me out of all the other 14 registers available. It doesn't matter which register im at from #1 or #14 everyone in line stares at my register only.

Also, when a customer is being rung up by another person, I notice their customers will stare over at me on my register which makes my co-worker do the same thing. And in my head im just like why do they keep looking over here, im doing the same thing everyone else is doing. It's something about me and my presence that's negatively drawing people.

This is not a beauty thing as there are other beautiful girls that work there. And nothing about me really stands out, thats what im trying to figure out why im getting all this attention when I do nothing out the ordinary.

Another scenario of me being noticed is when I am sitting on the bus, somehow someone immediately spots me out, again out of the 30-40 ppl on the bus. Then when one person does it other people start doing it. It's like some behind the scenes communication going on regarding me and next thing I know I have about 10-20 eyes on me on and off. It makes me uncomfortable because they look at me as if im doing something wrong by being there.

This is not a race thing either, I get these reactions from all races all age groups. This is something deeper beyond the flesh.

Now these are some of the reactions people have upon encountering me; Cough nonston, sneeze, burp, yawn, spit, sing, whistle, stop in their tracks, stiffly freeze, stretch because they got stiff , get a really mean look on there face as if they KNOW something about me that's different, some will complain that a certain part of them suddenly started to hurt like their head or arm etc. Parents will tell their kids to stay by them, they will have look of fright, pain, worry on their faces.

When I am walking down an aisle someone who appears to be deep in their selections will whip their head over toward my way to look at me as if something drew them to my presence.

I'm not able to function properly with people and visa versa because they usually are always in opposition with me upon sight.

This is not in my head because I have had people confirm that they saw people treat me this way. When people notice me, its like something else is making them notice me. Or like its not the people, but something looking through them at me.

It frightens me and startles me and the only way they'll stop is if I leave. But whatever it is using them will continue to use them from minutes to hours as long as Im there. I dont know how to ignore this, this begins from the moment i step foot outside until i am back at home.

I feel like no one is able to be in my presence and instead of interacting with people physically, i feel like whatever is controlling them interacts with me first.

please help me im screaming inside thank you.
I have my money on it being chemical in nature. The body produces all kinds of chemicals that may trigger reactions in other people.

Back