Segregation

What about you dad? Is he a believer? Arent there any elders in you church you can ask?

I do not know my dad, and my step-father isn't a believer.

I have asked the church and no one has stepped up. They themselves were never discipled I don't think.

There are no small groups to speak of. If I would like a small group I have to facilitate it and I am not a leader by any stretch of the imagination. So me facilitating one isn't going to happen.

Well, maybe you do need to go to a different church then.
Or maybe God hasnt sent you one yet and got someone waiting in the wings. I had to wait a while before he sent me someone. That special lady passed on now, but the time she showed me hands on was valuable to me. I could learn from her example. Is there any ministry you can be involved in?
Often it is through that we get shown.

She actually came to my church as God had sent her and I ended up going to hers. Now im back at my old church again. Went to her funeral on saturday.

Well, maybe you do need to go to a different church then.
Or maybe God hasnt sent you one yet and got someone waiting in the wings. I had to wait a while before he sent me someone. That special lady passed on now, but the time she showed me hands on was valuable to me. I could learn from her example. Is there any ministry you can be involved in?
Often it is through that we get shown.

I have been waiting over 5+ years now. I am 40 years old and am not getting younger.

I do not have much time for ministry and my family is my ministry, between two children and a disabled wife, I am busy enough. I don't get much time to myself these days and time to myself is at a premium.

It may be he sends you someone to help with your family? Be patient. God is prolly testing you to see how much you can handle at first without anyone around. See that. As a good thing, and building you character. He has not abandoned you.

Hmm well i first joined a small group..at various times i was going to several, all different churches. I even started my own with bunch of friends reading bible together at the library. I didnt have to lead it much as holy spirit guided us all, but I did start it.

Maybe just get the ball rolling? It could be something involving your children, maybe sports or something. Or arts and crafts.

How disabled is your wife really? I think she must be ok if shes able to have children at least.
Sorry i dont know much about MS. If you want to start a thread on it what its like to care for someone with it, feel free.

She has good days and bad days, the bad days however are getting more numerous.

Most days she is too fatigued to do much of anything at all before 12pm. Which means the rest of the day is shot for her. She gets weak easily.

Her cognitive thinking is severely affected. She has a hard time concentrating on anything.

There is much more, but it would be more informational if you Google ms.

too much information I can't sift through..rather hear it from you your experience of it. Are you in touch with other caregivers who also have family members who suffer? They can give you support to know you aren't alone.

Back