Serve God And Not Religion!

I did .. it DOES NOT say we will have flesh bodies in heaven ..
that is what Mormons believe ..

Yes, we will have GLORIFIED flesh bodies, just like Jesus has right now---in the Millennium Kingdom here, and in the New Earth, here...forever.

Yes, we will have GLORIFIED flesh bodies, just like Jesus has right now---in the Millennium Kingdom here, and in the New Earth, here...forever.

who will ..
WHERE DOES IT SAY WE WILL HAVE GLORIFIED FLESH BODIES ???
WHERE DOES IT SAY JESUS HAS A GLORIFIED FLESH BODY ???
IT DOESN'T ANYWHERE ..
certainly not those who disobey ..

who will ..
WHERE DOES IT SAY WE WILL HAVE GLORIFIED FLESH BODIES ???
WHERE DOES IT SAY JESUS HAS A GLORIFIED FLESH BODY ???
IT DOESN'T ANYWHERE ..
certainly not those who disobey ..

Scroll up and find the passage I quoted for you. Read it and study it and even search out for yourself what that all means. Then you can properly debate the subject.

There is scripture that describes Jesus' resurrected body. Now, don't tell me you do not have a concordance.

Scroll up and find the passage I quoted for you. Read it and study it and even search out for yourself what that all means. Then you can properly debate the subject.

There is scripture that describes Jesus' resurrected body. Now, don't tell me you do not have a concordance.

I am properly debating it .. YOU MAKE THINGS UP ..
IT SAYS THAT NO WHERE ..

YOU TALK ABOUT HIS BODY BEFORE HE ASCENDED ..

1Co 15:50
Now I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.

what part of FLESH CANNOT don't you understand ???

I am properly debating it .. YOU MAKE THINGS UP ..
IT SAYS THAT NO WHERE ..

YOU TALK ABOUT HIS BODY BEFORE HE ASCENDED ..

Jesus ascended with that body. He will return with it. Ours will be changed to that same kind of body---imperishable.

Now I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.

I can give you the word, but I cannot help you with spiritual understanding. That is Holy Spirit's job.

one body is flesh (perishable) the other is NOT flesh (imperishable) ..
1Co 15:40
There are also heavenly bodies and earthly bodies, but the glory of the heavenly is one, and the glory of the earthly is another.
so you think God the father came INCARNATE before Moses ???

There are also heavenly bodies and earthly bodies, but the glory of the heavenly is one, and the glory of the earthly is another.

God ..
He sits in a throne and has clothes, a hand, a face, a back, hair and eyes ..

Exo 33:23 “Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, but My face shall not be seen.”

Dan 7:9 “I kept looking until thrones were set up, and the Ancient of Days took His seat; His vesture was like white snow, and the hair of His head like pure wool.
His throne was ablaze with flames, Its wheels were a burning fire.

Rev 1:14 His head and His hair were white like white wool, like snow; and His eyes were like a flame of fire.

FLESH ??? .. I THINK NOT ..

We will receive imperishable bodies at the resurrection. They will be exactly like the body Jesus has now.

The pre-incarnate Christ/Word has made Himself known to people in the Old Testament.

John 6:46 (NLT)
(Not that anyone has ever seen the Father; only I, who was sent from God, have seen him.)

Exodus 6:2-3 (NLT)
And God said to Moses, “I am Yahweh—‘the Lord.’ 3 I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as El-Shaddai—‘God Almighty—but I did not reveal my name, Yahweh, to them.

people who claim to "allegedly" see ghost will tell you it is NOT flesh ..
they see evil spirits that fool them .. but it sure AIN'T flesh ..

and yep .. they have "the form/body" of a human .. BUT NOT FLESH ..

We will receive imperishable bodies at the resurrection. They will be exactly like the body Jesus has now.

The pre-incarnate Christ/Word has made Himself known to people in the Old Testament.

John 6:46 (NLT)
(Not that anyone has ever seen the Father; only I, who was sent from God, have seen him.)

Exodus 6:2-3 (NLT)
And God said to Moses, “I am Yahweh—‘the Lord.’ 3 I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as El-Shaddai—‘God Almighty—but I did not reveal my name, Yahweh, to them.

Ex 6 only talks about His name .. irrelevant ..

that is FALSE ..

John 6:46 is correct .. the FATHER has NOT shown His face ever to a human ..

Back