Simple Pleasures.

Jul 1, 2013
I just came in from a walk among the fireflies in my backyard. Dozens and dozens of lights floating around me... it's otherworldly, like stepping into the land of Faerie. It's one of my favorite times of the year.

I love the simple blessings of God's magnificent creation.

Tell me... what are yours?

Jan 11, 2013
South East Asia
Getting a Christmas card each year from the young German hippy vagabonds we lead to Christ, seeing their babies, their parents, pastor.....their entire new life!

Reactions: Steve Crespo
Jan 11, 2013
South East Asia
The simple pleasure of knowing God protects His own if they are yielded to Him.

My young niece (in her mission field) and her new baby were
"in the bank while it was held up by two robbers."

They were untouched....just a bit startled.

Banarenth

Sr Mod/Webmaster
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Oct 25, 2006
Orange City
I like sitting on some rocks and watching the ocean or even a lake. More than anything, I like immersing myself in the water and enjoying the depths of the sea. Sadly, I have few opportunities to enjoy those comforts lately.

chili

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Apr 22, 2008
GA
Standing in the hot Fa rain without an umbrella soakin up the heat. Playin with a hyper little puppy that has unconditional love for his master no matter what. A gift from God. God playin with HIS children with unconditional love no matter what............WOW!

Reading you guy's posts

Chili peppers hehehehe

Banarenth's frankin duck

Reactions: PreciousPuppy
Apr 2, 2011
I just came in from a walk among the fireflies in my backyard. Dozens and dozens of lights floating around me... it's otherworldly, like stepping into the land of Faerie. It's one of my favorite times of the year.

I love the simple blessings of God's magnificent creation.

Tell me... what are yours?
I find nature and music to be a blessing in the same way you've described. More specifically, one day I came across a pansy in the snow. It reminded me of way God can protect and take care of us. The way He cares. How something that seems rather fragile can outlast and and withstand a lot with God's help and protection.

May 30, 2013
North America
I find nature and music to be a blessing in the same way you've described. More specifically, one day I came across a pansy in the snow. It reminded me of way God can protect and take care of us. The way He cares. How something that seems rather fragile can outlast and and withstand a lot with God's help and protection.
Hopeful1: I think the snowdrop kind of epitomizes what you just said.

Reactions: Hopeful1
Apr 2, 2011
Yeah, it really is amazing how much care and thought God put into His creation....every aspect of it. :)