Simple Pleasures.

I just came in from a walk among the fireflies in my backyard. Dozens and dozens of lights floating around me... it's otherworldly, like stepping into the land of Faerie. It's one of my favorite times of the year.

I love the simple blessings of God's magnificent creation.

Tell me... what are yours?

I like sitting on some rocks and watching the ocean or even a lake. More than anything, I like immersing myself in the water and enjoying the depths of the sea. Sadly, I have few opportunities to enjoy those comforts lately.

Standing in the hot Fa rain without an umbrella soakin up the heat. Playin with a hyper little puppy that has unconditional love for his master no matter what. A gift from God. God playin with HIS children with unconditional love no matter what............WOW!

Reading you guy's posts

Chili peppers hehehehe

Banarenth's frankin duck

I just came in from a walk among the fireflies in my backyard. Dozens and dozens of lights floating around me... it's otherworldly, like stepping into the land of Faerie. It's one of my favorite times of the year.

I love the simple blessings of God's magnificent creation.

Tell me... what are yours?
I find nature and music to be a blessing in the same way you've described. More specifically, one day I came across a pansy in the snow. It reminded me of way God can protect and take care of us. The way He cares. How something that seems rather fragile can outlast and and withstand a lot with God's help and protection.

I find nature and music to be a blessing in the same way you've described. More specifically, one day I came across a pansy in the snow. It reminded me of way God can protect and take care of us. The way He cares. How something that seems rather fragile can outlast and and withstand a lot with God's help and protection.

Hopeful1: I think the snowdrop kind of epitomizes what you just said.

Quite night with a dark sky and visible stars. Of course with God in mind too. Putting everday life away to think about life in its whole. Sometimes even when I'm out on a run or bike ride and take a moment to stop what I'm doing and talk to God alone. Even if its in silience. Or say something like wow God nice one. Ha :).it could very from sunset to bay to scenary to just one on one. And reflecting .....my favrote lol....thank for this post good reminder for me. And others I like reading there's.

The first snowfall in Minnesota
The warmth that great friends bring
The colors of tree's during Autumn season
The different sounds of animals during the day and night

Back