Simple Pleasures.

That i am able to understand how our Lord has blessed me with His grace and guidance... to know that without the Holy Spirit i would have not been able to get on His path again... to be able to see my everyday life and how He makes things happen for me is amazing and i am so grateful... to know i have a connection to Him... thank you Lord Jesus.

The sky. If it's all blue, or the cloud formations, and sunrises/sunsets, and the way it is mirrored off of water.

The night sky too.

How animals sense a person isn't a threat.

The laughter of a child.

The loving touch of another, whether it be gentle or a firm pat on the back/shoulder.

The songs of birds.

Tears, tears filling my eyes because of a love that can only come from our beloved Creator.

I just came in from a walk among the fireflies in my backyard. Dozens and dozens of lights floating around me... it's otherworldly, like stepping into the land of Faerie. It's one of my favorite times of the year.

I love the simple blessings of God's magnificent creation.

Tell me... what are yours?

Taking a walk in the rain. The dark skies and the sound of splattering water drown out everything else, and help me turn inwards and forget about my troubles. Feeling the shockwaves from thunder feels me with excitement.

Happiness exists in our everyday life, it depends on how we discover it actually. Even if you are being put in a complicated and hard circumstance, do believe that God is always with you. He is always there to help you to conquer your fear and open doors for you as His beloved children.

Wanna know how to be happy in Christ every day? Do check out this blog here http://dovephiloh.wordpress.com/.

Have a nice day everyone, God bless :-D

Could you explain sister................. Interesting statement.

Your blessed, you know.

Michael.

Like when I look at pll ot almost makes me want to cry bc we,humans, are the pinnacle of Gods creative genius. We are capable of thought, experiencing a wide range of emotions, and intelligence and creating( though only a sliver of God's potential)

And just to know that every human thst has ever lived, sick,well,selfish ect.. was meant to live the life Jesus did(his life was our example) and was meant for Him,to be with Him forever and enjoy an intimate r- ship with Him. And theres millions of pll on this earth, not counting those before us, thats alot of love.. to love everyone of us ,know us by name,know when we stand orsit... its amazing everyone ( from micheal jackson to Mother Teresa to the hobo on the street is loved exactly the same way....

Thats powerful and <3 warming

Oh and aves are a class of birds,well for all birds, nature shows his....well, awesomeness ^~^

Hope that explains it. :)

Like when I look at pll ot almost makes me want to cry bc we,humans, are the pinnacle of Gods creative genius. We are capable of thought, experiencing a wide range of emotions, and intelligence and creating( though only a sliver of God's potential)

And just to know that every human thst has ever lived, sick,well,selfish ect.. was meant to live the life Jesus did(his life was our example) and was meant for Him,to be with Him forever and enjoy an intimate r- ship with Him. And theres millions of pll on this earth, not counting those before us, thats alot of love.. to love everyone of us ,know us by name,know when we stand orsit... its amazing everyone ( from micheal jackson to Mother Teresa to the hobo on the street is loved exactly the same way....

Thats powerful and <3 warming

Oh and aves are a class of birds,well for all birds, nature shows his....well, awesomeness ^~^

Hope that explains it. :)

Well............... OK.

Lots of emotion in that. I am more robot like in Word.

Sounds good, love you also Pancakes, keep the love of God going.

Michael.

Several years ago, I didn't even exist in this world.. Then I was formed - as a single cell, thousand times smaller than a tiny mustard seed! yes, that was me.. Later on, I came to this world as a baby.. all I knew was to cry.. years passed by.. I formed emotions.. thoughts.. eventually matured into an adult. This is not just my story, but of every human being. Lord my God, I worship you with all my heart.. thou are magnificant, thou are wonderful.

Firsts of the year are a special one for me. When you go out into the garden and pick your first asparagus (we had ours this weekend), later in the year, I'll go the greenhouse and pick my first ripe tomato, etc. That's not to underestimate the range of produce one might get (and we are quite fortunate here with the bit of land my mother rents - as well as the veg plot and a couple of small greenhouse, we have apples, plums (including a couple of gages and a damson) and will shortly be adding a couple of pear trees) but there always seems to be something extra special about the first pickings.

Then there are the creatures that are around. This year there has (again but they have stayed longer this year) been a pair of mallard ducks further down the field. I'm wondering whether we will see ducklings later (although I'm not sure what we will do with our cats if there are baby chicks on the ground).

The smile on my kid's face when I go back home from work.. And her putting hands up for me to lift her up and kiss.. That sight of her running towards me with her hands up and smiling.. That just takes away all tiredness and relieves all the pressure from work instantaneously..

There is no greater motivator than seeing your young kids depending on you for their lives that keeps you getting up every morning and going to work.

Back