So Depressing

So Depressing

I think about it everyday, and we are so close to the end times. This world is going to be terrible..people think we are in it now, the 7 year tribulation hasnt even started yet. I dont even look at the world the same anymore, the whole concept is ruined for me. Oh Jesus, when will u come save us???

It will be an awesome day when He comes- I look forward to it with great anticipation. Jesus said when we see all those signs rejoice your redemption draweth nigh!

Rejoice! For the LORD of all things is good.

The end times draw near, but as many horrible things will happen, keep steadfast for surely He is coming soon!

And if we watch for the signs of the coming of our Lord, and His reign, we shall be ready to serve the King when He sits upon His throne.

Will that not be a glorious day? When all the pain and suffering will be vaniqushed...Hallelujah!

God bless you, truly.

:jesus-cross:

I think about it everyday, and we are so close to the end times. This world is going to be terrible..people think we are in it now, the 7 year tribulation hasnt even started yet. I dont even look at the world the same anymore, the whole concept is ruined for me. Oh Jesus, when will u come save us???

I feel the same way as you, I'd rather spend time living with the KING instead of constantly battling the temptation and watching as the world sins without shame. As surely as the LORD lives, that day will come when he calls for his Saints. But until then, it is no coincidence that we were raised up to live in these end times. If anyone has a clue about what they're doing, it should be us. We are called to be the light in desperate times such as these.
So with all this being said, let us continue to push on

By His grace and by His Spirit let us build the kingdom until He comes.

When I was a baby christian and studied Revelations..... Over and over again, trying to figure it out using study guides..........

Then I went on to prayer asking the Lord to reveal to me about the end times, one day while hiking in the desert He said, "Stop, you come...follow Me":bow:

Is the message clear:confused: I was not to consume my mind with when, and what ect.

But I was to consume myself in Him.:bow::cross::jesus-cross::king::shepherd::amen:... We know not the day nor the hour,but we better know our Savior, and rejoice in Him.:dance::dance::dance:

Wow

I spend every day with the LoRd I die daily. It is really sad that you are just living for the coming and judging others of their sin.
The God I serve is Love Mercy and Grace. We are all called for a purpose. to play the game not to keep score. the game is Unconditional LOVE. Luke 6:37
Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:
you are going to be surprized who is going to be in heaven and who is not.
Matthew 7:20-25

20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
24Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

Yes we are in end times but no reason for distress because we know that God is on the throne and He rules and reigns. Me, I live every day with Jesus and every day is a new day. We do not need to be worried because whatever happens, He has promised us a way of escape. I put my trust in Him and Him alone. Don't forget we are in the world but not of the world. We are just pilgrims here on our way to heaven. Glory :dance::dance: Hallalujah:dance::dance:

Corinthians 10:13 (New International Version)

13No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

I personally don't look at the world because to tell you the truth , this world is not my home. I am just travelling through. I am a pilgim here. And like the verse says God will always provide a way of escape for us no matter what happens . He is all powerful and supreme and we as children of the most high God have nothing to fear or worry about.

Each day is a new day that He has created for us to enjoy and we should rejoice and be glad in it. Of course like every one else , I am looking forward to my eternal home but until that time., I must be about my Father's bussiness. We do not know the hour or the time of the Lord's coming but we also have to make sure that our lamps are burning.and be ready for the coming of our Saviour and Lord, Jesus Christ.

Rom 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

Php 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

God has promised us righteousness, peace and joy and all these things we find when we dwell under the shadow of His presence- if we are lacking any one of these three we must draw even closer to Him who is the source.
Think on these things- God has instructed us to focus our minds on Him and His blessings, this alone can eliminate all fear, worry and doubt for all else seems small and insignificant when we behold His glory and majesty.
Blessings on your day, brother Larry

Rom 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

Php 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

God has promised us righteousness, peace and joy and all these things we find when we dwell under the shadow of His presence- if we are lacking any one of these three we must draw even closer to Him who is the source.
Think on these things- God has instructed us to focus our minds on Him and His blessings, this alone can eliminate all fear, worry and doubt for all else seems small and insignificant when we behold His glory and majesty.
Blessings on your day, brother Larry

:goodpost:

Thank you all. The only reason I think about this everyday and dwell on it is because the things I know about this world are just depressing, to me it feels like it is ruined..which is basically is until Jesus returns. But I feel alot better after reading all of your posts and the scriptures. I also want to say, that I have never been on any site like this one..you guys are all so loving and caring for one another, I love you all :)

Thank you all. The only reason I think about this everyday and dwell on it is because the things I know about this world are just depressing, to me it feels like it is ruined..which is basically is until Jesus returns. But I feel alot better after reading all of your posts and the scriptures. I also want to say, that I have never been on any site like this one..you guys are all so loving and caring for one another, I love you all :)

Love you too we all love you.

Once visited a church I won't ever go to again...Every thing pleached was on the latest gloom and doom in the News...

He said little about anyting in the GOOD NEWS.

If I wanted to get depressed I could have stayed home in my jamies with a cup of coffee and a biscuit and studied the local newspaper...

Is your church like this:confused:

That is NOT from the Lord:confused:

Don't know about you guys but my Christ is not in a state of depression, nor does he desire His Bride to be!:D:jesus-cross::jesus-sign::amen:

It is hard to focus on what we should because there is so much evil and negativity all around us. All you have to do is pick up a newspaper or turn on the news and it is dominated by it. I have to pray often to keep my mind clear of the evils of the world and ask the Lord to help me keep my focus on what's important.......:jesus-sign:

It is hard to focus on what we should because there is so much evil and negativity all around us. All you have to do is pick up a newspaper or turn on the news and it is dominated by it. I have to pray often to keep my mind clear of the evils of the world and ask the Lord to help me keep my focus on what's important.......:jesus-sign:

I lived through 5 years of depression about 6 or 7 years ago.WHy jump back in that miry pit again:confused:

I stay away from the paper and most of the TV News, and away from negative people, or preachers.

WHere does it state in God's Word that we are to keep up on current events ????

Book, Chapter, and verse please:)

It will be an awesome day when He comes- I look forward to it with great anticipation. Jesus said when we see all those signs rejoice your redemption draweth nigh!

The model prayer teaches us to pray, let it be on earth as it is in heaven. I look forward to our Lord putting an end to all pain, tears and sufferings, the injustices committed upon this earth, the abuse of children or the abuse of any one for that matter.
Willow99

When I was a baby christian and studied Revelations..... Over and over again, trying to figure it out using study guides..........

Then I went on to prayer asking the Lord to reveal to me about the end times, one day while hiking in the desert He said, "Stop, you come...follow Me":bow:

Is the message clear:confused: I was not to consume my mind with when, and what ect.

But I was to consume myself in Him.:bow::cross::jesus-cross::king::shepherd::amen:... We know not the day nor the hour,but we better know our Savior, and rejoice in Him.:dance::dance::dance:

Sure sounds like the Lord to me. IMO he just doesn't get involved in our doctrinal arguments - but always goes for the relational aspect. That's what is important to him apparrently.

Back