So....what's for supper tonight?

I had meatloaf last night and meatloaf sandwiches today...

I had to leave out the peppers, garlic and onions, my son likes it bland.

Hey, Don - I ran into the same situation here awhile back. I made it in two halfs - one half unseasoned and the other half well seasoned. It's just a matter of MARKING the 'hot' side somehow so you can tell which side is which while serving...LOL.

I had meatloaf last night and meatloaf sandwiches today...

I had to leave out the peppers, garlic and onions, my son likes it bland.

Make 2 separate meatloaves next time!!
Just hold out a portion for him before you add all the good stuff!
I love cold meatloaf sandwiches! With mustard~

Just in time for Thanksgiving Day meal preparation, I invested in a full set of Calphalon © Professional Chef's knives. The balance of this set of kitchen cuttlery is perfection. They allow the "mise en plas" to go forward without any wasted time or motions... a real asset when a person is preparing a meal for many guests.

For the household cook or the professional sous chef, this set is a great addition to the kitchen.:)

Nice pastor Gary. You know I like a fine blade after working in meat departments for 30 years. After seeing my wife have 3 C sections I am convinced I would have made a great surgeon!:D

Oh No..... Good job your wife didn't see that one she would have run the other way. LOL.... Just like that turkey you tried to catch.

Tonights diner will be some form of take out as all the cooking bing done is for our thanksgiving dinner.

Tonights diner will be some form of take out as all the cooking bing done is for our thanksgiving dinner.

Well gents, get ready to be jealous! Even though tomorrow is TG and I have already made an apple and a chocolate banana cream pie, I took the time to make my hubby a gourmet dinner!

Veal chops with ****ake mushrooms risotto and a white wine and cream sauce! We ate it! It was really good, if I may say so myself. So, are you jealous?:p Oh, and I'm pretty too!:p:D

Laura:)

:jealous::jealous::jealous::smile_anim::smile_anim::smile_anim::crying_anim::crying_anim::crying_anim:

Crying cause I can't come.

Tried a new meal presentation this evening.

Finely chop one yellow bell pepper, 1/2 small yellow onion, 1/4 clove of garlic and saute in olive oil for 8 minutes. Add 1 pound of fresh or canned, diced and drained tomatoes and continue on low heat for another 8 minutes.

Bring 1 pound of black beans to a boil and boil for 3 minutes. Allow to sit covered and unheated for 50 minutes. Do not drain until ready to serve.

Pan fry 4 Tilapia fish filets in olive oil.:fish::fish::fish::fish:

Plate a bed of black beans, add a layer of the sauteed mix and lay a Tilapia filet on top. Add more saute mix to the top of the fish. Serve with warm French bread and table a small decorative dispenser of lemon juice so the diners can add citric acid to taste. Serves 4 adults.

Man, I gotta go visit Pastor Gary.

We're just havin home made tater soup with little busted up pieces of bacon in it. :(

Oh well. It'll stick to my ribs on this cold snowy night. :D

Tuna cassarole:
2 bags eggs noodles
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of celery soup
2 cans tuna
2 bags shredded cheese
A little butter on top
'So easy even I can cook this!:D

Back