Something to do while we all stay at home...

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Oct 29, 2006
Several US locations - seasonally
With almost every school in the affected countries being closed for at least a few more weeks, it might be interesting to post details of how your children and grand children are learning while at home. Home schooling, on-line classrooms and other in-home education is taking place all over the world to keep our youngsters up to date on lessons and learning.

Please feel free to add to this thread and mention how your family is handling this. I'm sure that others would be interested in everyone's creative ideas.

Thank you...

Blessings.

Pastor Gary,
CFS Staff Trainer and Senior Moderator

rtm3039

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Feb 5, 2019
Miami, FL
Well, my kids are all grown up. My wife is a teacher, so she is still teaching on-line. Well, maybe "on-line" is the wrong word. She issues assignments, which her students have to work on their own (probably with parental assistance) and then turn in. She has "office hours" from 10am to 2pm, so her kids/parents can call her and ask for assistance.

All five of my grandkids live in other states (MO and TX), but I hear it is the same for them.

Today is officially the start of spring break, so no school until March 31, 2020. We have already been told; however, that we will continue this process, when we return on March 31st and at least until April 19th.

Ray

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2016
Uk
I’m in wales uk.
My son Has no more assignments for uni and so has applied to work in a supermarket to help contain all the toilet roll swiping.
my daughter is in the RAF in Cyprus and is currently a stay at home mum to my little 2 year old granddaughter.
They are all ok and so am I
Blessings to all xxxxx

Nov 21, 2016
UK
I learned to crochet, about 3 weeks ago. I now have RSI (repetitive strain injury) in both hands. However, I have pretty much crochet'd a blanket the size of Wembley Arena.

1585228574735.png

See Wembly Arena above(y)

Feb 10, 2015
Maryland
My nephew took his 10yr old out of school son to a dairy farm where he helped hooking up milking machines and other jobs.