Something to think about???

Greetings:

Start using rat menus now;starting with small pieces,so that when the riots come,you will not starve.

bye

Lots of forest with deer and squirrel and berries, etc. around here. Stream out back.

Debra (but not little, sister-in-law) lives 5 miles down the road. ;)

All I heard was FOOD, and my pants possibly ripping when I stuff myself again cause there isn't much else to do.
Im not the only one suffering from an anti-social life, now replaced by EATING.
Good thing Little Debbie has a lot of different choices.

Lots of deer round these parts so Im sure no one will starve.

I had to look up little Debbie also!
We might get little Debbie over here pretty soon. I’ll look out for her😁

You Americans have a funny names for your snack brands.

we do too... we have jammie dodgers.

She looks like Wendy.
Do you have Wendy's burgers? Or Carl Juniors? Except Carl doesn't have his picture on his restaurant.

Maybe Little Debbie and Wendy are related...

Who is Carl Jnr and why no picture? Very suspicious!

Aunt Bessie is the one to watch. We Brits lurve her x

At the end of the day, companies need to make money. The bible does say that those left behind after the rapture, will be in this predicament. They will either buy and sell but damn themselves to lake of fire for rejecting God or the opposite. I prefer to make the rapture, i hate being here there is just evil all around and people just think about themselves and whats good for them. I see that everywhere, even in my christian family, and even in the church i go to.

Hello Prycejosh, my opinion is not to overthink things.

Human beings are basically:- greedy and selfish! The fact of the matter is, your ancestors struggled and fought and did what they had to do to survive. And, as a consequence of that, you are here, and alive in the world. What you choose to do with that is up to you.

I hope you feel able to do good stuff in the world. But, just remember, not everyone is perfect. Not even close to perfect. Please try not to judge everyone around you, but focus on all the good stuff that is within you. And I think that, if you're looking at the world in this way, then you're a pretty good bloke. xxxx

At the end of the day, companies need to make money. The bible does say that those left behind after the rapture, will be in this predicament. They will either buy and sell but damn themselves to lake of fire for rejecting God or the opposite. I prefer to make the rapture, i hate being here there is just evil all around and people just think about themselves and whats good for them. I see that everywhere, even in my christian family, and even in the church i go to.

There has been and always will be evil in the world. Nothing has changed since the Creation of the world.

However.....there is also good everywhere in this world. There has always been good in the world.

There is good in our neighborhoods, good in our churches, good in the schools our kids attend, good in our workplaces, good every single place that we go, and good on the other side of the world. There will always be good. Because God, our Creator, is good.

And God has called us, His children, to be spreaders and sharers of the Good.

Romans 12:21.............
“Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.”

Now on a personal level, I don’t have any answers for how to overcome the evil terrorists that are destroying lives everyday.

I don’t know how to protect ourselves from the gunmen and bombers who seek to attack us in our homes, our schools, our churches, our theaters, our races, and our concert halls.

I don’t have a clue how to cure cancer and the other diseases that steal good people far too soon.

I don't have a clue how to stop Covid - 19.

I often wonder what I can do to fix the injustices of the world; things like world poverty, human trafficking, abused and neglected children, and racial profiling.

But I think it looks a little bit like starting right where I am, with what I have. I may not have much money. I may not have powerful influence. I may not know all the answers. But I do have love.

Now the question is........WHAT DOES LOVE LOOK LIKE???????

Love might look like raking your neighbors leaves, or making a meal for someone who’s recently lost their job.

It might look like babysitting a single mom’s kids for free while she takes a day to refresh herself.

Love could mean knitting a new scarf and a hat to give to the homeless girl who stands on the street corner near your home.

It may mean paying for the meal of the bully who yelled at you for taking too long in the drive thru line.

Love could involve writing an encouraging letter to the person you know who is working to overcome an addiction or other difficult life decision.

It might look like stepping into the poorest neighborhoods in your community and giving away bags of clothes and boxes of food that you have collected.

Better yet, love might look like sticking around and talking to the people in that community, listening to their stories, hearing their hurts, getting to know them as a person, not with fear or anger or condemnation.

But, that is just me.
https://i1.wp.com/www.workingmomsbalance.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/horizon-768759_1920.jpg

Hello Prycejosh1987;

1 John 2:15
instructs us not to love the things of this world. This teaches us that these of the world do not come from God. This also teaches us, instead, to commit to the values of God's Kingdom while on this earth.

Let's apply the verb of accepting God's appointment to His children, therefore, learn to hate whats contrary to God but learn to love being here to complete His mission to all believers.

Believers are promised eternal life but we still have work to do while on this earth. When I thank God each day, just for waking up, He has given me the opportunity to serve Him by loving another whom He already loves so much.

I choose to spend more time on the values of God's Kingdom, which doesn't give me time to curse the woes of people, instead, pray incessantly for them and refute where needed in our daily walk.

God bless you, Prycejosh1987, and your family.

There has been and always will be evil in the world. Nothing has changed since the Creation of the world.

However.....there is also good everywhere in this world. There has always been good in the world.

There is good in our neighborhoods, good in our churches, good in the schools our kids attend, good in our workplaces, good every single place that we go, and good on the other side of the world. There will always be good. Because God, our Creator, is good.

And God has called us, His children, to be spreaders and sharers of the Good.

Romans 12:21.............
“Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.”

Now on a personal level, I don’t have any answers for how to overcome the evil terrorists that are destroying lives everyday.

I don’t know how to protect ourselves from the gunmen and bombers who seek to attack us in our homes, our schools, our churches, our theaters, our races, and our concert halls.

I don’t have a clue how to cure cancer and the other diseases that steal good people far too soon.

I don't have a clue how to stop Covid - 19.

I often wonder what I can do to fix the injustices of the world; things like world poverty, human trafficking, abused and neglected children, and racial profiling.

But I think it looks a little bit like starting right where I am, with what I have. I may not have much money. I may not have powerful influence. I may not know all the answers. But I do have love.

Now the question is........WHAT DOES LOVE LOOK LIKE???????

Love might look like raking your neighbors leaves, or making a meal for someone who’s recently lost their job.

It might look like babysitting a single mom’s kids for free while she takes a day to refresh herself.

Love could mean knitting a new scarf and a hat to give to the homeless girl who stands on the street corner near your home.

It may mean paying for the meal of the bully who yelled at you for taking too long in the drive thru line.

Love could involve writing an encouraging letter to the person you know who is working to overcome an addiction or other difficult life decision.

It might look like stepping into the poorest neighborhoods in your community and giving away bags of clothes and boxes of food that you have collected.

Better yet, love might look like sticking around and talking to the people in that community, listening to their stories, hearing their hurts, getting to know them as a person, not with fear or anger or condemnation.

But, that is just me.
https://i1.wp.com/www.workingmomsbalance.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/horizon-768759_1920.jpg
In a nutshell, do good stuff to other people. It will make you feel better.

Back