Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just don’t know how you guys do it.
I tried a bag of Doritos, spicy & sweet chili chips last night.
More spicy than sweet. Almost made me cry. :crying_anim:

Anyone want some chips?

I’m having some of the Taco chips now… much better. :D

Hey Dean,
How come you aren't out on your motor cycle today ?:)

Bad day.
Second day without cigarettes. I slept most of the day yesterday and today. Not quite done with the withdrawals I guess.
I thought about getting the bike out when I finished laundry, but after I got back from the laundry mat, I was exhausted and needed another nap.

But that’s ok. I’m already planning a trip up north to visit my cousin this summer.
Which reminds me, I need to find that thread and post an update.

Second day without cigarettes. I slept most of the day yesterday and today. Not quite done with the withdrawals I guess.
I didn't know you were quitting.

Maybe we can support one another.
I'm on day 8. Not bad after 30 years of smoking.
They went from 2.05 a pack to 4.10 a pack overnight, that was the last straw for me.

I know what you mean, All I want to do is sleep and eat. It seems like I don't have any energy at all since I quit. I've been told by people who have quit that this goes away after about 2 weeks.

Keep up the good work my friends:D:D:D:D. You do not need that thief stealing your life, health and finances.

I didn't know you were quitting.

Maybe we can support one another.
I'm on day 8. Not bad after 30 years of smoking.
They went from 2.05 a pack to 4.10 a pack overnight, that was the last straw for me.

I know what you mean, All I want to do is sleep and eat. It seems like I don't have any energy at all since I quit. I've been told by people who have quit that this goes away after about 2 weeks.

I used Chantix. It werkt like a dream. I had no side effects. It is a 3 mo pro and I only went 1 mo. I did not gain qt but LOST!! 12 lbs. I smoked for 40 yrs, started when I was 10. I have no craves at all. I think this more of a praise report than anything. :p:cool: You guys can do it. I also prayed to God to help me with this.Course HE did. I will also pray for you 2. Your tuffer than a weed. Pull its' roots and toss it in the fire!! DO IT! or I will crazy glue your lips shut,and no you cant smoke thru ur nose.
God bless you 2 for quittin, it makes the Holy Spirit happy:israel:
Chili out.

I just don’t know how you guys do it.
I tried a bag of Doritos, spicy & sweet chili chips last night.
More spicy than sweet. Almost made me cry. :crying_anim:

Anyone want some chips?

I’m having some of the Taco chips now… much better. :D

Did I mention the chilis' got hotter after I quit smokin? Well they did cuz my taste came back. Everything tastes better :D:eek:

Back