Suprising

could you guys take a look at this guy and tell me what you think i watched a bunch of his videos when i first started studying and he seems to be a generally devoted Christian some of his ideas seem less strict but he also seems pretty knowledgeable just watch a few of his videos if you want and get back to me

Well bigman; we are all free to make our own choices; study the scriptures....make a choice.....if you live for Christ...why would tattooing 'marking your body' be necessary?

YOU have to make your own choice. Just remember, the choices you make affect your future and those whom you may influence and witness/ testify too....

Most people will find whatever reason / argument to make their sin acceptable to themselves-and then sell it to others. You will be judged-upon all your words and actions in this live. You can be forgiven for all of it-but then you start chipping away at your 'treasures'/ 'rewards' when you are disobedient to the Word.

Read the instruction manual and make the 'Godly' decision-not the decision that makes you feel good about yourself.

Basic
Instructions
Before
Leaving
Earth

When we instruct people incorrectly in the Word-we risk condemnation....Tis better to err on the side of God's Holiness.

Somebody once made the statement to me: 'you can find whatever you want to believe on the internet'; I think this is one of those situations.

Back