Templates

I thought this was interesting in my general reading today, It just to be aware of sin's deceitfulness so you don't end up like the foolish virgins when Christ comes, when will be too late.

HEBREWS 3:12-14 (hscb)
12 Watch out, brothers, so that there won’t be in any of you an evil, unbelieving heart that departs from the living God. 13 But encourage each other daily, while it is still called today, so that none of you is hardened by sin’s deception. 14 For we have become companions of the Messiah if we hold firmly until the end the reality that we had at the start. 15 As it is said:

Today, if you hear His voice,
do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion

I think we know that God is the same today, yesterday and forever, but we can forget that as our circumstances in life try to cause us to change course sending us in a direction that we shouldn't be going. I made this video last summer with a few thoughts on that.

Hello Shepherd Boy,

Watched your video; You are right about how it how judgment follows by choices and after a collection of time. How if people might have different thinking it might be harder for them to stick together, but it should always be together in Christ Jesus for his sake which can be sometimes difficult for whatever reasons like disagreements on doctrine and those things. It seems things would be easier if we just stuck together on our knowledge of Christ Jesus his death, burial, and resurrection alone and enjoy each others time and learn from each other when it comes to looking at the bible. But alas through time itself people will differ, an as humans we may make the choice to judge for if they are that way not to be with them because they seem different.

Thank you for your video.

Hello Shepherd Boy,

Watched your video; You are right about how it how judgment follows by choices and after a collection of time. How if people might have different thinking it might be harder for them to stick together, but it should always be together in Christ Jesus for his sake which can be sometimes difficult for whatever reasons like disagreements on doctrine and those things. It seems things would be easier if we just stuck together on our knowledge of Christ Jesus his death, burial, and resurrection alone and enjoy each others time and learn from each other when it comes to looking at the bible. But alas through time itself people will differ, an as humans we may make the choice to judge for if they are that way not to be with them because they seem different.

Thank you for your video.
I remember the day we use to get together and share our stories about Jesus, God our Father and the Holy Spirit that came from experiences of living and walking out our faith. Now we live in the land of theory in unvalidated experiences and fight over the perceived outcomes. but how many know God and are experiencing it. I guess we will find out soon because it will become more and more evident.

I remember the day we use to get together and share our stories about Jesus, God our Father and the Holy Spirit that came from experiences of living and walking out our faith. Now we live in the land of theory in unvalidated experiences and fight over the perceived outcomes. but how many know God and are experiencing it HIM. I guess we will find out soon because it will become more and more evident.
Fixed it

Yes, God is a personal God.
I don’t see Him as a person though...but that He lives in people.
And I’m not sure if that is correct.
Please correct me if I am wrong,
I believe God is a Trinity of persons...Father, Son and Holy Spirit. They have attributes of a person and have made man in their image. So yes, I see no reason not to take God as a person.

I remember the day we use to get together and share our stories about Jesus, God our Father and the Holy Spirit that came from experiences of living and walking out our faith. Now we live in the land of theory in unvalidated experiences and fight over the perceived outcomes. but how many know God and are experiencing it. I guess we will find out soon because it will become more and more evident.
The other day, was breaking down off caffeine high at work; felt horrible. Talked to co- worker about how awful was feeling and how easy the choice was to leave, but kept praying and asking God to help get me through and he allowed it to be so.

Enjoy teaching and learning just not condemning others for viewing things differently may ask questions to understand that is about it. You premise is in that of looking and seeing what God and Jesus can do, and that extends to spiritual needs and allowing patience, love, joy, forgiveness, mercy, faithfulness and all together prayer life and the love for God and others.

thank you for your reply. Shepard boy.

Have you had experiences like this that came up in life? There a few more might be shared here.

God is three persons in one God. Each person has always been in existence. Unborn except when the Son took on Human form.
Yes. But I don’t really know what person means. If He is a person( 3) and Spirit both at once, I’m finding it hard to grasp that.
Flesh and blood person and Spirit at the same time and 3 of them.
It’s boggling my mind lol

Unless “person” means that He has volition, emotions,motives, intent and Will and thoughts and stuff, then I suppose I can grasp that. Because people have those things. But because He is Spirit, how can He be both Spirit and flesh and bone person?

Yes. But I don’t really know what person means. If He is a person( 3) and Spirit both at once, I’m finding it hard to grasp that.
Well for starters they have attributes common to personhood, they communicate, love, possess intelligence, are angered, desire justice etc. etc.

I mentioned about "Jesus, God our Father and the Holy Spirit" in reference to believers sharing their testimonies. Sometimes they would attribute something they learned or experienced to a specific part of the Godhead. I guess for me I just like listening to the excitement or seriousness of the emotions involved in sharing what God had showed and impressed on them it was real. This fellowship made me so happy each sharing their part. I remember walking away thinking God is great and wanting to know Him more.

Maybe, you never experienced that but I have and it is wonderful. but with all the other stuff that was marketed to christians for money their hearts and minds were stolen from that and slowly converted from doing to listening, from listening to apathy, from apathy to unbelief, from unbelief to sin and there has been plenty of casualties as a result. This has made me so sad and lonely for that previous fellowship. I know there are people like me and my wife. Like the Lord told, Elijah there are 7000 that haven't bowed the knee to Baal. But you get tired sorting through all the liars. and most likely many here seeking that real fellowship, but we need real life personal interaction too!

It is hard to even get a conversation like this started in real life, because of peoples pride it ends quickly because of the sense of judgment imposed on someone just for sharing. Sometimes it becomes a battle of who knows what. I steer clear of those because most of the time no fruit comes from it and is why it is hard sometimes to bring a new believer to your church to become derail before they even get started. That's why I said, "Now we live in the land of theory in unvalidated experiences and fight over the perceived outcomes" in part because I believe people are lying maybe to themselves but definitely to others about where there really are at with Christ/God.

I think partly because we have had people teaching us theories and not a life intersecting with God via the scriptures and(or) through the Holy Spirit producing outcomes that people could identify with or learn from. So why can't we have our own theory and so the apostate church has been born becoming all kinds of things and everything else after the early church which is really nothing more than another opportune protest from it previous successor until we have this world filled with so much division, churches and organizations that today even people are divided sitting in their own churches (factions) And what did Jesus say, "a house divided will not stand"

So, it becomes a wall of pride that is unscalable to anyone standing on the outside of it wanting to be in relationship with YOU. Pharisees and Jesus, lying christians and Jesus and there will come a judgment on all that have rejected the ministry of Jesus Christ, but for those who have continue to believe what is right and live it these are the remnant that God keeps bringing forward.

What is right? That is a great question, that should drive you as an individual into prayer, study and yielding to God and seeking Him and seeking out others that know Him. not living in a group of pretenders who have a form godliness but deny the power that changes us. Jesus made it simple, "you will know them by their fruit" (not just all their talking). What they are living and what it produces is the fruit and it should be tangible not hyperbole.
And all of this is not to judge anyone, but to warn us to think soberly as the rest of the world is swaying like a bunch of drunks under the seduction of the devil. Who will be sober to reach out to some them? I hope you and me.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your experience. I've found a few that I can converse with in the manner your talking about. They are gems in my life. I've come to believe that there are many wonderful gems out there, but they are yet unpolished by God's hand.

The Trinity has been called "the great paradox". Any description is either woefully incomplete or seemingly self contradictory, but it is non the less true.

Do not expect to grasp its fullness. One aspect of God becoming man is that we have an approachable aspect to anchor our thoughts.

Being boggled is often the proper reaction when contemplating God.

The Trinity has been called "the great paradox". Any description is either woefully incomplete or seemingly self contradictory, but it is non the less true.

Do not expect to grasp its fullness. One aspect of God becoming man is that we have an approachable aspect to anchor our thoughts.

yes first thing that come to my mind is...will it make a difference if I believe He is not God?
Edit: my answer would be yes. Because I would be deceived.

Last edited:
I believe God is a Trinity of persons...Father, Son and Holy Spirit. They have attributes of a person and have made man in their image. So yes, I see no reason not to take God as a person.

God is three persons in one God. Each person has always been in existence. Unborn except when the Son took on Human form.

Do not expect to grasp its fullness.
One aspect of God becoming man is that we have an approachable aspect to anchor our thoughts.

Hello crossnote and Siloam;

The Trinity can be difficult to understand, afterall, God is God and His ways are higher than we can fathom, but is profoundly foundational to the Christian faith.

God bless you both and your families.

Back