Templates

Yes. But I don’t really know what person means. If He is a person( 3) and Spirit both at once, I’m finding it hard to grasp that.
Flesh and blood person and Spirit at the same time and 3 of them.
It’s boggling my mind lol

We are body, mind, and soul - housed within one body. But each element of what makes us (body, mind, and soul) has its own state of existence. We do, however, become limited or finite when housed in this way, by space and time. We can only ever be where we are right now, in this one space, and within this one time due to the confines of our housing.

Now examine H20 for instance, it takes on a liquid form we call water and, when influenced by external forces, it can also become steam, or ice.

God is unchanging,(the Immutability of God) the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow unlike water, and is also unlimited by space and time, (omnipresent) unlike we are.

Those two things require (unchanging and unlimited), by necessity, a different state of existence than the frame we exist within.

I see the Triune God in this manner - for the ease of my own mind - I see God the Father as mind (the unseen), God the Son as body (Jesus on earth, the seen, both in physical and later also in Glorified form - knowable), and the Holy Spirit as Spirit, housed (not that God can be contained) in such a way that is never in conflict with God's eternal nature, which He has clearly communicated to us.

That's the easiest way for me to see God's Triune nature, as it gives me relatable reference for my decidedly finite mind. However eternally, the 3 are truly and without question 1.

Last edited:
Yes, God is a personal God.
I don’t see Him as a person though...but that He lives in people.
And I’m not sure if that is correct.
Please correct me if I am wrong,

God is Spirit.

However, within that is the Godhead and it consists of 3 Persons.....
1. Father
2. Son.
3. Holy Spirit.

They are all 3 co-equal, and co-eternal and co-existant.

Colossians 2:9 is one of the clearest statements of the deity of Christ anywhere in the Bible:
“In him [Christ] dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.”

The word for “Godhead” here is the Greek word..." theotés."

According to this verse, Jesus Christ is God Incarnate. He embodies all (“the fulness”) of God (translated “the Deity” ).
This truth aligns perfectly with Colossians 1:19..........
"God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him [Christ].”

Because the Godhead dwells bodily in Christ, Jesus could rightly claim that He and the Father are “one” in John 10:30.

Because the fullness of God’s divine essence is present in the Son of God, Jesus could say to Philip in John 14:9......
“Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father”.

So then, the Godhead is the essence of the Divine Being; the Godhead is the one and only Deity. Jesus, the incarnate Godhead, entered our world and showed us exactly who God is in John 1:18.......
“No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known”.

Now we are going to have a test next Friday so I want you to remember this word and you will pass easily......."TRINITY"!

It is a summary of Christian doctrine formerly attributed to St. Athanasius, but probably dating from the 5th century.
did you go to theology school major?
you kind of know all the nitty grittie things of God😊

I was reading, yesterday, how the Logos Word was first thought of by the greek philosophers as the foundation of the universe.
I do like reading about things like that, but my little brain can only understand so much

blessings to you and your family Major, my friend.

did you go to theology school major?
you kind of know all the nitty grittie things of God😊

I was reading, yesterday, how the Logos Word was first thought of by the greek philosophers as the foundation of the universe.
I do like reading about things like that, but my little brain can only understand so much

blessings to you and your family Major, my friend.

Yes I did. Actually two of them.

Actually, my mental makeup has always been a "detailed" pattern.

I am cursed that way. I watch Gunsmoke and I notice that Matt has a patch on his right leg and 2 seconds later that patch is on his left leg. It drives my wife CRAZY........(me to).

I remember years ago when one of the John Wayne movies had Robert Mitchum as the sheriff. I think it was Rio Lobo. Anyway, he was shot in the left leg and was using a crutch under his right arm. FIVE minutes later he had that same crutch under his left arm and I stood up and yelled out in the theater. My wife got up and walked out. (She is kind of shy thoughr).

Thanks for the kind words.

I do also receive love offerings by calling ..... BR 549, choose option #2 and use the password, "Major is cute"!
(Ask Musicmaster where BR 549 came from. He knows.)

Yes I did. Actually two of them. Actually, my mental makeup has always been a "detailed" pattern. I am cursed that way. I watch Gunsmoke and I notice that Matt has a patch on his right leg and 2 seconds later that patch is on his left leg. It drives my wife CRAZY........(me to). I remember years ago when one of the John Wayne movies had Robert Mitchum as the sheriff. I think it was Rio Lobo. Anyway, he was shot in the left leg and was using a crutch under his right arm. FIVE minutes later he had that same crutch under his left arm and I stood up and yelled out in the theater. My wife got up and walked out. (She is kind of shy thoughr).
Thanks for the kind words. I do also receive love offerings by calling ..... BR 549, choose option #2 and use the password, "Major is cute"!

I think Matt, John Wayne and Robert Mitchum didn't have that mental detailed pattern. That's why when they got hurt they didn't know which arm or leg got wounded.

They're were also bad Bible students because they didn't know their right from their left. lol!

I think Matt, John Wayne and Robert Mitchum didn't have that mental detailed pattern. That's why when they got hurt they didn't know which arm or leg got wounded.

They're were also bad Bible students because they didn't know their right from their left. lol!

LOL..........Agreed...........and Mitchum could have been falling down drunk at the time.

Yes I did. Actually two of them.

Actually, my mental makeup has always been a "detailed" pattern.

I am cursed that way. I watch Gunsmoke and I notice that Matt has a patch on his right leg and 2 seconds later that patch is on his left leg. It drives my wife CRAZY........(me to).

I remember years ago when one of the John Wayne movies had Robert Mitchum as the sheriff. I think it was Rio Lobo. Anyway, he was shot in the left leg and was using a crutch under his right arm. FIVE minutes later he had that same crutch under his left arm and I stood up and yelled out in the theater. My wife got up and walked out. (She is kind of shy thoughr).

Thanks for the kind words.

I do also receive love offerings by calling ..... BR 549, choose option #2 and use the password, "Major is cute"!
well, if we didn't have the likes of you guys with your detailed orientations, us foresters could be knocked over by the trees LOL.

yes, we all have our gifts and I sometimes wish I had yours.

well, if we didn't have the likes of you guys with your detailed orientations, us foresters could be knocked over by the trees LOL.

yes, we all have our gifts and I sometimes wish I had yours.

Well.....after years of answering questions, I learned that if you take a little time and give some details to a short answer you just might not have the next question asked to you of...........WHY did you say that???

General Patton called that a "Pre-emtive Strike".

I don't know my right from my left either half the time. True story. Hope that doesn't translate to poor Bible student. :(

Back