Terrorists On the warpath now in Afgan!

I have no idea what a "tiktok chip fire" means. I know what TikTok is, but not the rest of it.

You know, I am unsure if "it" is moving at a faster pace or if "it" just appears that way.

In general terms, we are just so much more connected to the entire planet what we can no longer hide behind the veil of ignorance. Now, what happens "over there," we know about it "over here," and that can make it appears like it is happening more often or faster.

Rtm

I remember when I was a kid.......digging a hole in the back yard was fun.

st louis is about 3 hours north of me i have some family there. yes there are good people left always will be remnant..i am not against numbers like you keep up with . numbers speak i would hate to see the numbers of the Church attendance compared from this time to 2 years ago. i have noticed a decline for several years

I have noticed a decline now for 50 years.

Yes, with every day that the good Lord gifts us, we are one day closer.

I live by numbers, always have, as I am a statistician by training. It rubbed off on my oldest son, as he is actually a data scientist and living in St. Louis, MO.

I still believe that there is a great deal of good left in this world, it just does not get the attention it should.

Rtm

Amen.

Bad news draws more ratings.

Good news.............one of my grandsons will be on national TV Sunday night. He is a member of the Florida State Marching Seminoles when they play Norte Dame University.

When they show half time....look real close and you can see me, my son and daughter in law sitting behind the FSU bench.

I will be waving at you guys!!!!!!

Amen.

Bad news draws more ratings.

Good news.............one of my grandsons will be on national TV Sunday night. He is a member of the Florida State Marching Seminoles when they play Norte Dame University.

When they show half time....look real close and you can see me, my son and daughter in law sitting behind the FSU bench.

I will be waving at you guys!!!!!!
What instrument?
I also think you should do something really crazy, so we can tell that it is really you...

I have noticed a decline now for 50 years.
the rev church service i was saved in not many years after that. the services with revival started declining . i had 2 nights service back in june fair attendance . but all the majority of the ones who really liked the evangelist never showed up. i would like go back to days when Church was church

Hm. They did not show much of the band and I did not see you jumping up an down :)

Florida was not prying to win, which is probably why they did not :(

rtm

Me jump????

They were trying but several coaching decisions and starting quarterback doomed them. Milton will be the starter from now on OR that may be another bad coaching decision.

the rev church service i was saved in not many years after that. the services with revival started declining . i had 2 nights service back in june fair attendance . but all the majority of the ones who really liked the evangelist never showed up. i would like go back to days when Church was church

Speaking to the religious in Matthew 7:23 Jesus said......
" Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’”

Again......I am no expert and you and anyone else are free to ignore what I think. I believe that May 14, 1948 was the day that God's prophetic time clock kicked in.

The Jews were placed back into the Promised Land. That one event is the catalyst. When that happened it opened the door to the rest of the End Time prophecies that must take place.

So then......since that date God has been pruning the religious out of the church. The only people who will be included in the Rapture are the truly born again believers.

Matthew 7:22-24 ........
"Many will say to me in that day, LORD, LORD, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?"

In Jesus’ words on Judgment Day, we see several important truths: it’s not a verbal claim that one follows Jesus that saves - Matt. 7:21. Nominal Christianity cannot save. Going to church can not save. Talking the talk can not save.

Also, it’s not a demonstration of spiritual insight or power that saves (verse 22). A person can seem like a Christian in the eyes of other people, yet still be an “evildoer” in God’s sight and sent away from His presence (verse 23). Only those who do the Father’s will and who are known of God will enter heaven.

So, what is the Father’s will? Some men came to Jesus once with a question about what God required of them: “They asked him, ‘What must we do to do the works God requires?’ Jesus answered, ‘The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent’” (John 6:28–29). God wants us to have faith in His Son: “This is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ” (! John 3:23). Those who are born again by faith in Christ will produce good works to the glory of God ----Ephesians 2:10.

Speaking to the religious in Matthew 7:23 Jesus said......
" Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’”

Again......I am no expert and you and anyone else are free to ignore what I think. I believe that May 14, 1948 was the day that God's prophetic time clock kicked in.

The Jews were placed back into the Promised Land. That one event is the catalyst. When that happened it opened the door to the rest of the End Time prophecies that must take place.

So then......since that date God has been pruning the religious out of the church. The only people who will be included in the Rapture are the truly born again believers.

Matthew 7:22-24 ........
"Many will say to me in that day, LORD, LORD, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?"

In Jesus’ words on Judgment Day, we see several important truths: it’s not a verbal claim that one follows Jesus that saves - Matt. 7:21. Nominal Christianity cannot save. Going to church can not save. Talking the talk can not save.

Also, it’s not a demonstration of spiritual insight or power that saves (verse 22). A person can seem like a Christian in the eyes of other people, yet still be an “evildoer” in God’s sight and sent away from His presence (verse 23). Only those who do the Father’s will and who are known of God will enter heaven.

So, what is the Father’s will? Some men came to Jesus once with a question about what God required of them: “They asked him, ‘What must we do to do the works God requires?’ Jesus answered, ‘The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent’” (John 6:28–29). God wants us to have faith in His Son: “This is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ” (! John 3:23). Those who are born again by faith in Christ will produce good works to the glory of God ----Ephesians 2:10.
i dont ignore i take into account and go from there many hold the 1948 view one thing for sure his return is eminent and every eye shall see him even those who pierced his side .( those who rejected him ) i dont think there are any certain experts i enjoy David Jeremiah teachings on end time i have a few of his books. one thing for sure if were ready we cant be wrong

20 years since 9/11

I saw a doco on tv last night showing footage of the Twin Towers collapse. It was horrifying.
The other two attacks in Washington and Pennyslvania weren't shown.

It wasn't until 2011 that Osama Bin Laden was found -- hiding in Pakistan (not Afghanistan)
The high jackers were almost all from Saudi Arabia apparently. According to wikipedia, the motive behind it was that the US supporting Israel. (which is armed to the teeth) Still a sore point with Arabs, who want to claim the Holy Land and Jerusalem as their own I suppose (Dome of the Rock still there) among other reasons. And the Soviets (russia) were also involved somehow in this convoluted political fight. The US also had occupied Saudi Arabia.

Otherwise, it's not so simple why someone wants to mastermind something so horrible. Usually people or govts do not go attacking someone else just because they are are minding their own business.

Back