The Armor is Christ

What I am saying is the mind that is being renewed to Christ, is taking on the Armor of God, Christ in us is the Armor of God.
If we could do anything in ourselves, there would be no need for a cross.

Hi Brother Noblemen
It might just be that I have only had one sip of coffee this day so far but this is not making sense to me.

To me sir it sounds like all we have to do is start renewing the mind and all is well. As if that's all there is to it because Jesus now fights our fights automatically and we do nothing.

Bro I sure hope I am simply missing the point you want to make here.

There is not One Promise in God's word for us that we don't first have to access it by Qualifying according to kingdom laws or another words. .....

Now please sir don't let my use of the word law throw you over in the ditch here, for Kingdom Laws simply are God's ways of doing things.

They never change and they are Always in place or enforced or operating no matter what any one thinks.

Blessings
FCJ

Hi Brother Noblemen
It might just be that I have only had one sip of coffee this day so far but this is not making sense to me.

To me sir it sounds like all we have to do is start renewing the mind and all is well. As if that's all there is to it because Jesus now fights our fights automatically and we do nothing.

Bro I sure hope I am simply missing the point you want to make here.

There is not One Promise in God's word for us that we don't first have to access it by Qualifying according to kingdom laws or another words. .....

Now please sir don't let my use of the word law throw you over in the ditch here, for Kingdom Laws simply are God's ways of doing things.

They never change and they are Always in place or enforced or operating no matter what any one thinks.

Blessings
FCJ

You can keep fighting but in Christ the battle is already won.
Until the believer wears out he fights on.
We have an unprecedented amount of Christians falling away from the faith, shipwrecked practically no hope.
I deal with them on a daily basis, many in counseling sessions, some have come to some serious conclusions that maybe the Bible isn't even inspired by God.

We have an unprecedented amount of Christians falling away from the faith, shipwrecked practically no hope.
I deal with them on a daily basis, many in counseling sessions, some have come to some serious conclusions that maybe the Bible isn't even inspired by God.
Yea the battle is won but we must fight to get the victory.

Just like we are healed but we must fight to see this healing manifested.

See the problem is most don't know who the fight is with nor do they know how to fight and simply tire out from shadow boxing in the natural.

This falling away as you call it is a simple picture again that they have No Clue what the good fight of faith is or how we fight this and are simply tiring out from mental overload. Because the enemy the devil has come to steel, kill and destroy and they have no real defense against him.

It's not a falling away as much as defeated, tired Christians giving up.
That's the purpose of the war......
Blessings
FCJ

What I am saying is the mind that is being renewed to Christ, is taking on the Armor of God, Christ in us is the Armor of God.

If I may ask a question not just to you but all of us in here.
It's not loaded, there is no right or wrong answer.
I'm wondering what "Christ in you" means to you, and
If He is in us what is He doing there and how does He come out of us in expression?

Hello Noblemen,

Good question. I will think this through quietly, and God willing come back with a response.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

See the problem is most don't know who the fight is with nor do they know how to fight and simply tire out from shadow boxing in the natural.

This falling away as you call it is a simple picture again that they have No Clue what the good fight of faith is or how we fight this and are simply tiring out from mental overload. Because the enemy the devil has come to steel, kill and destroy and they have no real defense against him.

Hello, Noblemen & Fish Catcher Jim,,

Every child of God will experience the conflict between flesh and spirit, simply because they have the Christ Nature within. The only way to overcome is to reckon on that victory that is already won, and to keep our minds stayed on Christ, and the things of the spirit ,through the reading of God's word and keeping ever before our minds the things that God has accomplished in and through Christ Jesus, bringing this before God in an attitude of praise. By so doing the calls and claims of the flesh are denied the pominence which they seek. Seeking to fight the flesh only strengthens it. It has to be reckoned as dead. This is the fight of faith.

And to 'Stand' in the liberty wherewith Christ has made us free, Which is another aspect of the fight of faith, against the traditions of men and the calls of Christendom with it religious rites and practices, it's rules for daily living, and pledges, which all pander to the flesh, and give strength to the enemy of our souls.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Hello, Noblemen & Fish Catcher Jim,,

Every child of God will experience the conflict between flesh and spirit, simply because they have the Christ Nature within. The only way to overcome is to reckon on that victory that is already won, and to keep our minds stayed on Christ, and the things of the spirit ,through the reading of God's word and keeping ever before our minds the things that God has accomplished in and through Christ Jesus, bringing this before God in an attitude of praise. By so doing the calls and claims of the flesh are denied the pominence which they seek. Seeking to fight the flesh only strengthens it. It has to be reckoned as dead. This is the fight of faith.

And to 'Stand' in the liberty wherewith Christ has made us free, Which is another aspect of the fight of faith, against the traditions of men and the calls of Christendom with it religious rites and practices, it's rules for daily living, and pledges, which all pander to the flesh, and give strength to the enemy of our souls.

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Chris you always have the scriptures to fit the scenario, kind words.

Blessings
FCJ

I wish that were the case, these are learned men and women of God who have gave their all.
From pastor to laymen, I am very blessed to have opportunity to talk with them.
Their not burnt out, their wore out, love God with every fiber of their being, so I wouldn't be to quick to judge.
Everyone has their day, just because an individual hasn't heard the "in Christ" message preached in its fullness of grace doesn't make it error.
Paul gloried in his weekness, an individual just may learn something about the sufficiency of grace.

I wish that were the case, these are learned men and women of God who have gave their all.
Hi Noblemen
If you have a free moment today could you explain to me exactly what you were thinking when you wrote this.

See sir it makes no sense to me.
So if I am understanding this, then you are saying no these folks are learned men of God and gave their all but are falling away and giving up questioning God?

First of sir, No they have not given their all. Secondly Sir, now what do you believe caused this?
Blessings
FCJ

Seeking to fight the flesh only strengthens it. It has to be reckoned as dead. This is the fight of faith.
This is but one little part of the good fight of faith.

Also let's be clear here and say Fighting the Flesh in the Natural will only strengthen it.

When we do anything where the flesh is concerned it must be done God's way with His Word if you want a victory over the flesh.

Blessings
FCJ

Hi Noblemen
If you have a free moment today could you explain to me exactly what you were thinking when you wrote this.

See sir it makes no sense to me.
So if I am understanding this, then you are saying no these folks are learned men of God and gave their all but are falling away and giving up questioning God?

First of sir, No they have not given their all. Secondly Sir, now what do you believe caused this?
Blessings
FCJ

Jim, I just don't feel comfortable in talking about it. I think I have only mentioned it in here one other time. I will say that it is a world wide epidemic, there are more born-again believers outside of the church building then there is on the inside of the building on any given Sunday.
Why? I have my conclusions that I have come to, and I have been writing about it for sometime now.
I'm not trying to stir the pot in anything I say, I am reaching out to those that are hurting and are searching, hungry hearts that are looking for that which is written and trying to make it a reality.
They see one thing written but something else is happening.
They hear a thing preached, sometimes it comes the pass and other times it doesn't.
They are looking for a real Christianity that fits this earth life.
Even though we are in the world, but not of the world, we live in the world. They want to know how to live in this world, and it is written how to exist with a different wisdom, a different knowledge, and understanding of who we are.
Christianity today is all about us, every bookstore, every shelf is full of "How To" books, they all fail.
You may be blessed by what is being said, but you cannot grow in learning how to do anything, this gospel cannot be taught, Gal. 1:12.
It is a revelation of the indwelling Christ, when it pleases God to reveal His Son in you He will, Gal. 1:15-16.
I don't even want to get into the divorce rate, there is a problem with the americanized gospel.
And we point the finger at each other and say, if you would have more faith or if you would try harder or if you would pray more or read your bible more God would help you.
Those are things we do, but that is not the message Paul delivered to the body of Christ.
Paul is the greatest psychologist that ever lived, he knew what made a human being tick, God revealed it to him and he writes about it.
If we do not listen to Paul you're going to have trouble on top of trouble in this world.
And that is being a proven fact every day, I see it, I hear it. I hear Paul saying "If any man preach any other gospel let him be a cursed." Why? Because things will not work out for you, Paul repeated himself in back to back verses in the first chapter of Galatians, we need to listen and hear what Paul has to say about who we are in Christ, there is no other way.
It is not about us only, Christianity is about a new creation, a Christ-person, the human being has another life, Christ.

Seeking to fight the flesh only strengthens it. It has to be reckoned as dead.

Amen! If we make a quality decision to never obey the desires of the flesh, then as we resist or take captive the thoughts to act upon the desires, we can then be victorious in our fighting this spiritual battle.

It's like focusing on something. The more one thinks about it, the stronger the desire becomes to act on it. If we then keep our eyes on Jesus and the Ways of the kingdom....that is what we will act upon.

This is off topic a little, but fits in with what we are saying regarding our battle against the enemy..... when Jesus said to judge not lest you be judged... I believe it was a protection for us, For 2 reasons. One because when one focuses on someone else's sin or wrongdoing, it is at the forefront of their thinking, and because the enemy is crafty...he knows that things that we think about a lot, we end up doing. (This is one way he trips a believer up, without them knowing it)

So if we will consistently judge ourselves we will not only save ourselves from being judged, but also keep ourselves from doing what another has done, and keep our minds focused on God, Who is the only One who has any right to judge someone. And with keeping our focus on Jesus, we have successfully kept the door closed to any attacks from the enemy.

The second reason is because kingdom law says if you judge someone else you will get judged. And if we stay away from it, then we will not be judged.

Blessings

Paul gloried in his weekness,

Paul only did this to show how great God's power worked through him, when he was submitted in every area. Just like Jesus said in Jn 14:10 it is the Father who dwelleth within me Who does the works.

Men and women of God who are worn out need to go back and reevaluate all the things they are involved in to make sure it's what God wants them involved in, (for sometimes we are doing things that need to be done, but it needs to be passed along or left to others) and also should be connecting more with the Father (doing more listening and praying in the spirit) and really make sure that every word that comes out of their mouth lines up with Thee Word. For they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength.... Isaiah 40:31.

Joel ...let the weak say I am strong

Last edited:
Jim, I just don't feel comfortable in talking about it. I think I have only mentioned it in here one other time. I will say that it is a world wide epidemic, there are more born-again believers outside of the church building then there is on the inside of the building on any given Sunday.
Why? I have my conclusions that I have come to, and I have been writing about it for sometime now.
I'm not trying to stir the pot in anything I say, I am reaching out to those that are hurting and are searching, hungry hearts that are looking for that which is written and trying to make it a reality.
They see one thing written but something else is happening.
They hear a thing preached, sometimes it comes the pass and other times it doesn't.
They are looking for a real Christianity that fits this earth life.
Even though we are in the world, but not of the world, we live in the world. They want to know how to live in this world, and it is written how to exist with a different wisdom, a different knowledge, and understanding of who we are.
Christianity today is all about us, every bookstore, every shelf is full of "How To" books, they all fail.
You may be blessed by what is being said, but you cannot grow in learning how to do anything, this gospel cannot be taught, Gal. 1:12.
It is a revelation of the indwelling Christ, when it pleases God to reveal His Son in you He will, Gal. 1:15-16.
I don't even want to get into the divorce rate, there is a problem with the americanized gospel.
And we point the finger at each other and say, if you would have more faith or if you would try harder or if you would pray more or read your bible more God would help you.
Those are things we do, but that is not the message Paul delivered to the body of Christ.
Paul is the greatest psychologist that ever lived, he knew what made a human being tick, God revealed it to him and he writes about it.
If we do not listen to Paul you're going to have trouble on top of trouble in this world.
And that is being a proven fact every day, I see it, I hear it. I hear Paul saying "If any man preach any other gospel let him be a cursed." Why? Because things will not work out for you, Paul repeated himself in back to back verses in the first chapter of Galatians, we need to listen and hear what Paul has to say about who we are in Christ, there is no other way.
It is not about us only, Christianity is about a new creation, a Christ-person, the human being has another life, Christ.

As I read all you wrote I agree with most of it, except this part**** you cannot grow in learning how to do anything, this gospel cannot be taught, Gal. 1:12.*****which i understand why you wrote it, (if I understand you right, was because to many people turn to the self help books instead of the Savior and Holy Spirit) and i do agree partially, but there is more to it, the Holy Spirit does reveal and teach it, but if we never do our part The Holy Spirit can not do His.

The Word is alive (Hebrews 4:12) and when accompanied by meditation as in Joshua 1:8 and the hearing of the anointed Word preached....will cause the revelation to become strong within. Faith has to receive what Grace has already provided.

You see I believe God has already revealed Himself in His Word to every person. And when we answer His call to receive Christ, is when the Holy Spirit comes in and makes His home in us. So Christ at that point is indwelling the person. But every person has the responsibility to make the choice to feed their spirits, and act upon all it says, then they will experience God in the fullest. (Dt. 30:19-20 & Jn 14:21)

People also need to realize what factors of kingdom law affect what they are doing. One cannot stand upon God's promises in one breath, and then say they don't have them in the next, because they have not manifested in their life yet. One has to apply Mark 11:22-25, and walk in love at all times, or at least repent when they miss it, and keep moving forward with walking in love.

Walking in love is thee most important thing, in this life. Paul pointed that out in 1 Corinthians 13. Faith also will not work if one does not walk in love (Galatians 5:6).

Fear also can contaminate ones faith. Which is why it's so very important to continually renew ones mind with the Word which consistently feeds ones spirit. So that one is solid and fully persuaded upon the truth of Gods Word like Abraham was.

Blessings my friend

Noblemen

If I may ask a question not just to you but all of us in here.
It's not loaded, there is no right or wrong answer.
I'm wondering what "Christ in you" means to you, and
If He is in us ewhat is He doing there and how does He come out of us in expression?
'But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit,
if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.
Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ,
he is none of His.
And if Christ be in you,
the body is dead because of sin;
but the Spirit is life because of righteousness'
(Rom 8:9,10)

Hi Noblemen,

Christ-spirit, is the new nature which makes us 'sons of God' as He is 'the Son of God'. It is another name for the 'sonship spirit' (Gal.4:6).It is the new creation within us (Rom.8:16,17). We, 'in Christ', are renewed in knowledge after the image of Him that created us (Col.3:10). Praise God!

We are conformed to the image of His Son (Rom.8:29). We are complete in Christ (Col.2:10), and are not only heirs of God but joint heirs with Christ, because we share in His sufferings, and therefore will share in His glory. Praise His Holy Name!

We experience His rejection, because 'the world knoweth us not', but sadly Christendom also rejects us, because we do not conform to the holiness teaching which is of the flesh, which seeks self improvement, instead of believing God when He says that the old nature cannot be changed, for -

'That which is born of the flesh is flesh;
and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.'

(Joh 3:6)

It was partly this that brought me out of the denominations: for holiness teaching is so subtle and so insidious, I was fearful of losing sight of the fact of our completeness in Christ, and imbibe teachings which had the appearance of godliness but denied the power thereof.

The knowledge of the indwelling Christ-spirit has emboldened me,'in Christ', and has given me an assurance and confidence, not in myself, but in Christ, in God, and set me free from man's dogma, religion's bondage and the futility of attempting to improve what cannot be changed.

I do not know whether I have answered your question very well, I know that there is more that can be said, but this is all that will come at the moment.

Thank you for the question though, Noblemen.
In Christ Jesus
Chris

We experience His rejection, because 'the world knoweth us not', but sadly Christendom also rejects us, because we do not conform to the holiness teaching which is of the flesh, which seeks self improvement, instead of believing God when He says that the old nature cannot be changed, for -

(Joh 3:6)
Hi Chris
Could you explain this in another way by any chance, because it really is not coming across very well.
Thank you
Blessings

instead of believing God when He says that the old nature cannot be changed, for -

(Joh 3:6
)

There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

John 3:6 does not back that God said the old nature can not be changed.

But God did say Galatians 6:7-8
7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

8 Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.

Also said

Galatians 5:16
This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh

(The more you do the first two the more you will begin to walk in the Spirit and you will be amazed to say the least)

All done through the Grace of God who maketh all grace abound to me. (2Corinthians 9:8)

I don't know about any one else But this does say that one Can Change the old nature.

Feed the flesh and the flesh reigns and you reap a fleshly harvest....
Feed the Spirit and the Spirit reigns and your flesh takes the back seat.
Blessings
FCJ

Hello Fish Catcher Jim,

John 3:6 tells us that that which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the spirit is spirit.
Gal. 5:16 tells us that if we walk in the spirit, we will not fulfill the lusts of the flesh.

That which is born of the flesh remains flesh, no power can turn it into spirit.
The nature which we are born with is flesh. It can be highly cultivated, it can be refined as well as course, There are 'refined desires of the mind' as well as the course, 'lusts of the flesh', It can be very religious, observing days, and rules for daily living, Yet these are all outward observances, which do not require that a man be born from above. God isn't interest in reformation but a new creation. We have to accept God's estimation of the flesh, or the old nature.

'For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh;
but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
For to be carnally minded is death;
but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Because the carnal mind is enmity against God:
for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.'
(Rom. 8:5-8)

This shows the unchangeable nature of the flesh, or the old nature, doesn't it, FCJ?

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:
Greetings Complete
To answer your question No It Does Not Say That.

What it does say is......
If you don't Change
Change the way you think
Change the way you act and react
Change the way you speak

You quote Because the carnal mind is enmity against God
This is truth of course but you have used it in error when you say that this shows the unchangeable nature of the flesh.

This says a Christian who operates in the natural mind which is the carnal mind is enmity against God.

Reason being is that the unrenewed mind can not operate in the things of God. Biblical Faith can not operate in the carnal mind.

This is why the flesh can not please God and far too many believers say they are operating in the spirit but are actually operating under the natural thinking of man.

Chris you talk about
That which is born of the flesh remains flesh, no power can turn it into spirit.

It never has been about turning flesh into spirit but making the Spirit Bigger then the flesh another words submitting the flesh under the rule or authority or dominion of the Spirit.

The key is making your spirit the dominating factor in your being.

God isn't interest in reformation

God is very interested in us reforming unto His ways. It's all about change.

There are 'refined desires of the mind' as well as the course, 'lusts of the flesh', It can be very religious, observing days, and rules for daily living, Yet these are all outward observances, which do not require that a man be born from above

Lust of the flesh can be as simple as having to always get the closest parking space in the church or having to have your way.

Blessings in Christian
FCJ

As I read all you wrote I agree with most of it, except this part**** you cannot grow in learning how to do anything, this gospel cannot be taught, Gal. 1:12.*****which i understand why you wrote it, (if I understand you right, was because to many people turn to the self help books instead of the Savior and Holy Spirit) and i do agree partially, but there is more to it, the Holy Spirit does reveal and teach it, but if we never do our part The Holy Spirit can not do His.

The Word is alive (Hebrews 4:12) and when accompanied by meditation as in Joshua 1:8 and the hearing of the anointed Word preached....will cause the revelation to become strong within. Faith has to receive what Grace has already provided.

You see I believe God has already revealed Himself in His Word to every person. And when we answer His call to receive Christ, is when the Holy Spirit comes in and makes His home in us. So Christ at that point is indwelling the person. But every person has the responsibility to make the choice to feed their spirits, and act upon all it says, then they will experience God in the fullest. (Dt. 30:19-20 & Jn 14:21)

People also need to realize what factors of kingdom law affect what they are doing. One cannot stand upon God's promises in one breath, and then say they don't have them in the next, because they have not manifested in their life yet. One has to apply Mark 11:22-25, and walk in love at all times, or at least repent when they miss it, and keep moving forward with walking in love.

Walking in love is thee most important thing, in this life. Paul pointed that out in 1 Corinthians 13. Faith also will not work if one does not walk in love (Galatians 5:6).

Fear also can contaminate ones faith. Which is why it's so very important to continually renew ones mind with the Word which consistently feeds ones spirit. So that one is solid and fully persuaded upon the truth of Gods Word like Abraham was.

Blessings my friend

Yes you're correct in saying that, I got on a bit of a roll and may have overstepped a little.
I enjoy a good book as well, I do believe the book thing has gotten a little out of control, again just my thoughts which are not worth a pile of beans.
I do have my moments when I let it fly, I try to stay on topic and just discuss what is written.
Leaving all the other stuff alone, it is none of my business.
We have enough picketers and protesters, we could use some teachers-preachers that just set and listen to what the Spirit has to say.
Love is the greatest attribute a Christian can ever express.
The pure grace message is "do you love God more than you love yourself."
We are free to live anyway we want, to be the son we want to be, but love will have to factor in this equation at some point.
Our Father is going to be the Father He knows and wants too be.
He can handle His children just fine without any outside help.
So a believer must see the new birth as a means whereby Creator God, is now his Father.

Back