The beast... Can it be Christ?

if this is true or false i do not know,but if we have 2 arch angels covering the mercy seat of God,in Gold ie yellow in rainbow.then the arch angels would be red and blue.1 and 5.now if this was Gods plan to educate and instruct us how to be before leaving earth,ie love beauty etc etc.and make all creation follow our Lord.now if one of the archangels rebelled,like we have been told we would have either educated fools with no love,or uneducated fools with love.but if israel moved to the beauty,and there guardian was an arch angel all hell would break lose.
we know it is great evil in high places,and we know lucifer was a archangel.so he Chose to break God.and his plans,and used humans,made in Gods image to defeat God.....and any human that goes with satan is the scourge of the human race and will not like the ending.

Okay Michael, let's break up your riddle .

if this is true or false i do not know,but if we have 2 arch angels covering the mercy seat of God,in Gold

correct .

ie yellow in rainbow.
okay yellow is gold is two angels guarding mercy seat .

then the arch angels would be red and blue.
because red plus blue plus yellow are the three primary colours of the rainbow . reverse into the prism and you get God's light . so here you appear to be observing an image of the trinity . interesting .

okay red is 1 and blue is 5 . what number was yellow?

now if this was Gods plan to educate and instruct us how to be before leaving earth,
The mercy seat is the throne of grace . . . the whole tabernacle speaks of who Christ is to us . so yes . i can see the educational value here ..

ie love beauty etc etc.and make all creation follow our Lord.
okay .. sure i can see that from the scripture . to love and appreciate creation and to guide the creation to follow what the Lord spoke about it in the beginning .

now if one of the archangels rebelled,
If that were to happen .. then way to the tree of life would open up .. and some people would eat of it and live forever in their fallen state .

like we have been told we would have either educated fools with no love,or uneducated fools with love.
makes sense . but please elaborate .

but if israel moved to the beauty,and there guardian was an arch angel all hell would break lose.
Hmm please define "the beauty" .

we know it is great evil in high places,and we know lucifer was a archangel.
a guardian cherubim according to the Prophet ..

so he Chose to break God.and his plans,and used humans,made in Gods image to defeat God.....and any human that goes with satan is the scourge of the human race and will not like the ending.
okay i get that part .

What part that doesn't make sense is why one of the archangels would rebel? the archangels put in place are representative of the ones placed there after the fall so the humans could not eat of the tree of life . and live forever in their condition .

that is true no human could eat of the tree of life,and all that have ever tried are dead.without the blessing of both cherubims .the lower of humans fear death and don,t know where they go,the higher know but only return here.angels with 1 wing flying in circles.for the ages the common man has been listening to the higher man about scripture.ie rebellion keeping the peasant a peasant.just my interpretation.

Bob .. i think i'd need to look up what all the animals mean in scripture . but from a previous study i know the first three kingdoms are representative of the tabernacle . and the beast made of Iron is representative of the gentile court . the symbolism around the four kingdoms is very "tabernacle" . even to the tents outside guarding it with their swords .

so in this .. the Jewish apostles gave their power to the gentile church . so it is fulfilled

Hosea 1:9-10 (New International Version)

9 Then the LORD said, "Call him Lo-Ammi, for you are not my people, and I am not your God.
10 "Yet the Israelites will be like the sand on the seashore, which cannot be measured or counted. In the place where it was said to them, 'You are not my people,' they will be called 'sons of the living God.

and the beast order in the governmental system is a mirror . or a shadow . it seems .

that is true no human could eat of the tree of life,and all that have ever tried are dead.without the blessing of both cherubims .the lower of humans fear death and don,t know where they go,the higher know but only return here.angels with 1 wing flying in circles.for the ages the common man has been listening to the higher man about scripture.ie rebellion keeping the peasant a peasant.just my interpretation.

In this case .. death is mercy . someone eating of the tree of life not being cleansed of their sin .. means eternal damnation . but .. as with communion . Jesus is the Tree of life . so this is why we examine ourselves before taking it . so we don't get sick or die . we eat of the tree of life everyday . because Jesus is that tree that brings us life .. but to those who are perishing this same tree is the stench of death . we see the resurrection .. but some cannot get past the cross .

i also have another theory,when Christ said he will smite the shepard and they will be offended.i think he smited archangel michael so israel would lose it,s protection.

i also have another theory,when Christ said he will smite the shepard and they will be offended.i think he smited archangel michael so israel would lose it,s protection.

that seems to follow a prophetic rhythm so it might be true . another thing that Jesus said that escalated this was "the kingdom will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruit thereof" that being the fruit of the kingdom of God . the same message of love and mutual respect that the prophets kept harping on until exile .

Back