The beast & its soldiers - Do you see them coming?

This is a video I made about the beast and some of its foot soldiers that I believe we have been allowed to see a preview of in our time. But when they return they will be ready, but so must we.

The things you might have been taught about the book of revelations and it's meanings may not have been right. Many have been guessing for a long time coming up with a lot of ideas that have become mainstream thinking, but not necessarily true.

I share about a couple of those things starting with the basics "Who are the beasts in revelations?" which I share in this video and will be sharing more about other things foretold in this prophecy in the future. You will understand why I believe we are looking in the wrong direction for what is about to come to pass and purposely so by the enemy so we are not ready.

Watch and tell me what you think. Also read some of the comments that have been posted below in the video's comment which add more good insight to this video.

Dr. John Barnett, also a historian, said in one of his recent videos that Satan has had someone in the wings, ready to step forward as the anti-Christ in every generation. He named off a number of the despots through the centuries who might have been that character since Satan himself doesn't know when the Lord will declare the time. So, the expectation for the return of Christ has been in the thinking of believers since the time of the apostles.

I'm so glad that only the Father knows. I also understand why the day and hour was kept from man and angels alike. It makes perfect sense.

MM

Last edited:
This is very true, people have been looking for Christ's return from a long time now. John's revealing in His vision would give those living in it's time the understanding of it so they would not be caught off guard but know what that time looked like and believer have been watching since then.

Much of prophecy is like this, even the prophets it is quoted tried to look from their own prophecies the time the Spirit of God was speaking to about the events that would come to pass and Christ first coming.

But when the time came some knew. Look at the kings that set out to find God's salvation for mankind or Simeon and Anna who were waiting at the temple to see Jesus the savior of the world and declared it. How did they know when others did not? Herod called the priests and the scribes asking them where the messiah was to be born. They knew the place, but they didn't know the time they were in. And yet Herod fulfilled prophecy having the young children killed in bethlehem and the surround area while Joseph took his family to Egypt.

So yes people can be still looking and waiting. It reminds me of John the baptist question, are you the messiah or we to expect someone else? Why did do you think he said that? Sometimes we all have preconceived ideas of what things might look like based on our own thoughts and other's, but the Spirit wants to lead the honest question believer into the truth.

Last edited:
Thanks Musicmaster for your kind like and muddling through my grammar and punctuations in my reply. I was headed out the door to work when I seen your comment and replied. đź‘Ť

Dr. John Barnett, also a historian, said in one of his recent videos that Satan has had someone in the wings, ready to step forward as the anti-Christ in every generation. He named off a number of the despots through the centuries who might have been that character since Satan himself doesn't know when the Lord will declare the time. So, the expectation for the return of Christ has been in the thinking of believers since the time of the apostles.

I'm so glad that only the Father knows. I also understand why the day and hour was kept from man and angels alike. It makes perfect sense.

MM
I guess I would balk at Barnett's approach and say it would not have been possible until 1948 when Israel had become a nation, for without the Temple there could not be the antichrist...

2 Thessalonians 2:4 (NASB) who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.

I guess I would balk at Barnett's approach and say it would not have been possible until 1948 when Israel had become a nation, for without the Temple there could not be the antichrist...

2 Thessalonians 2:4 (NASB) who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.

1 John 4:1-3
1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
2 By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God,
3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the [spirit] of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

CN, let me ask you, then: Has Satan known all along when the declaration would issue forth from the Lord for the appearing of Christ (harpazo), in that Satan has known, and does know the day and the hour? Given that the Spirit of antichrist was already in the world in John's day (first century), then would it not be reasonable that Barnett's statement may have some merit? I'm not saying that he absolutely is correct, but there does seem to be some merit to the idea that Satan, being a fallible being, would want to have someone in the wings in every age, not knowing when the things in prophecy would begin to be fulfilled and falling into place, for him to have someone ready in the wings to be filled with that spirit that was already in the world in John's time? Or, do you believe Satan would simply pick whatever was available out there among the despot stock of humanity. all without any preparation?

Just wondering about your thinking on this, and how it pans out.

MM

MM

Very true.

1 John 2:18..............
"Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour."

We could go to CAIN as the 1st and name one A/C after another and the fact is here has been more than we can name.

However there is ONR comeing who will be "THE" beast/ THE Anti0-Christ!

If the Bible is true, and it is....we who are born again will not see him as we will be removed.

2 Thessalonians 2:6-9........
And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the LORD Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.

I agree. May the 14th, 1948 is the day the Jews were placed by into the LAND.

Without the Jews in the LAND there would be no new Temple in the LAND.

It has always been about the Promised LAND!

This is very true, people have been looking for Christ's return from a long time now. John's revealing in His vision would give those living in it's time the understanding of it so they would not be caught off guard but know what that time looked like and believer have been watching since then.

Much of prophecy is like this, even the prophets it is quoted tried to look from their own prophecies the time the Spirit of God was speaking to about the events that would come to pass and Christ first coming.

But when the time came some knew. Look at the kings that set out to find God's salvation for mankind or Simeon and Anna who were waiting at the temple to see Jesus the savior of the world and declared it. How did they know when others did not? Herod called the priests and the scribes asking them where the messiah was to be born. They knew the place, but they didn't know the time they were in. And yet Herod fulfilled prophecy having the young children killed in bethlehem and the surround area while Joseph took his family to Egypt.

So yes people can be still looking and waiting. It reminds me of John the baptist question, are you the messiah or we to expect someone else? Why did do you think he said that? Sometimes we all have preconceived ideas of what things might look like based on our own thoughts and other's, but the Spirit wants to lead the honest question believer into the truth.

Shepard Boy. I do not mean to be critical, only a teacher.

You said above.......'John's revealing in his vision". The Revelation as written by John was the Relelation of Jesus Christ, not John.

1 John 4:1-3
1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
2 By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God,
3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the [spirit] of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

CN, let me ask you, then: Has Satan known all along when the declaration would issue forth from the Lord for the appearing of Christ (harpazo), in that Satan has known, and does know the day and the hour? Given that the Spirit of antichrist was already in the world in John's day (first century), then would it not be reasonable that Barnett's statement may have some merit? I'm not saying that he absolutely is correct, but there does seem to be some merit to the idea that Satan, being a fallible being, would want to have someone in the wings in every age, not knowing when the things in prophecy would begin to be fulfilled and falling into place, for him to have someone ready in the wings to be filled with that spirit that was already in the world in John's time? Or, do you believe Satan would simply pick whatever was available out there among the despot stock of humanity. all without any preparation?

Just wondering about your thinking on this, and how it pans out.

MM
Ok, I get Barnett's point, thanks for the clarification. I guess in the light of my post satan is a dummy when it comes to the Scriptures. After all, He even pushed the crucifixion of Jesus despite all the prophecies...

1 Corinthians 2:7-8 (KJV) But we (the apostles) speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Ok, I get Barnett's point, thanks for the clarification. I guess in the light of my post satan is a dummy when it comes to the Scriptures. After all, He even pushed the crucifixion of Jesus despite all the prophecies...

1 Corinthians 2:7-8 (KJV) But we (the apostles) speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
Don't think though when people are corrupt or bent in some way by sin, speaking of satan himself that they can't understand, they just can't see? They are wicked. Their way is bent, but they are good at their craft consumed with finding satisfaction in evil to prove themselves right.

Shepard Boy. I do not mean to be critical, only a teacher.

You said above.......'John's revealing in his vision". The Revelation as written by John was the Relelation of Jesus Christ, not John.
not the greatest at grammer. Thank you for pointing that out. John revealed to us what the Jesus/Spirit of God showed to him. I bet there are many thing we receive, but unless God tell us to share we don't. Because sometimes it is for now or for later for others or for your own growth. "Revealing" John making known what he was shown:) That's why I like doing videos.
2 Thessalonians 2:6-9........
And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the LORD Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.
When we, God's church is moved out of the way, maybe not out of here as in up there yet, but many being seduced by sin fall away (Great falling away). Example, If you live in america you can see the influence that Christian living, even if not perfectly or even hypocritically, was done giving heed to God's word those tenants man was expected to live by produced a foundation that gave stabilization. do not steal, lie, cheat, commit adultery and that behavior was shunned in the culture. I am not a fool it still went because man is sinful.
But enough believers living by the spirit/word in Christ's name gave it strength. But when believers become deceived and begin practicing or accepting a little bit of sin and then enough to walk away in spirit in heart and then with their feet who and what is left to provide the stability. That is what we are seeing and lawlessness is filling the void even right into the churches. The lawless beast will seat it's leader. And you will be surprised how many religious institutions and churches will help do it. We have examples from that in the past.
As soon as trump announced he was running I knew he would win because he was most like the people and equally the person running against him for the other side. just a thought

I don't know that I would put it that way. Satan, knowing the scriptures very well, is full of self-pride, as you know. He does whatsoever is in his thoughts, in spite of the consequences. He knows he's doomed in the end, and will go ahead and try to win in spite of the written outcome. It's one thing to read about something and know what's coming, but the experience of going through it all, he's still a created being, and subject to his own pleasures, hatred, et al. He's actually extremely intelligent, again, as you know.

Now, it's likely Satan was as much in the dark about the actual ramifications of Christ's crucifixion and other aspects of the glorious fulfillments that the prophets too were puzzled about. Revelation doesn't leave much room for guessing the outcome.

MM

Don't think though when people are corrupt or bent in some way by sin, speaking of satan himself that they can't understand, they just can't see? They are wicked. Their way is bent, but they are good at their craft consumed with finding satisfaction in evil to prove themselves right.
I don't quite follow. Please clarify.

not the greatest at grammer. Thank you for pointing that out. John revealed to us what the Jesus/Spirit of God showed to him. I bet there are many thing we receive, but unless God tell us to share we don't. Because sometimes it is for now or for later for others or for your own growth. "Revealing" John making known what he was shown:) That's why I like doing videos.

When we, God's church is moved out of the way, maybe not out of here as in up there yet, but many being seduced by sin fall away (Great falling away). Example, If you live in america you can see the influence that Christian living, even if not perfectly or even hypocritically, was done giving heed to God's word those tenants man was expected to live by produced a foundation that gave stabilization. do not steal, lie, cheat, commit adultery and that behavior was shunned in the culture. I am not a fool it still went because man is sinful.
But enough believers living by the spirit/word in Christ's name gave it strength. But when believers become deceived and begin practicing or accepting a little bit of sin and then enough to walk away in spirit in heart and then with their feet who and what is left to provide the stability. That is what we are seeing and lawlessness is filling the void even right into the churches. The lawless beast will seat it's leader. And you will be surprised how many religious institutions and churches will help do it. We have examples from that in the past.
As soon as trump announced he was running I knew he would win because he was most like the people and equally the person running against him for the other side. just a thought

I can not agree with the idea that the "Restrainer" is the church. It is IMHO the Holy Spirit that indwells the born again believers.

the CHURCH today has no power and is not holding back sin or anything else.

What the Holy Spirit leaves.....the CHURCH will then accept the A/C and follow him because he will be perfroming signs and wonders and THAT my friend is what the church is looking for.

I can not agree with the idea that the "Restrainer" is the church. It is IMHO the Holy Spirit that indwells the born again believers.

What the Holy Spirit leaves.....the CHURCH will then accept the A/C and follow him because he will be perfroming signs and wonders and THAT my friend is what the church is looking for.

Umm, Major, I'd like to interject, if I may.

Matthew 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Gates are not an instrument of assault like a sword or spear, but rather are the objects of assault to gain entry and defeat those behind those gates...or to restrain them from being victorious... The above verse states that the very gates of Hell shall not prevail against the Church. That can, therefore, be said to be a force of restraint against those behind the gates from having free reign against those outside the gates. Can we agree on that?

How is the Church empowered to be that force that holds back the tides of evil? Holy Spirit filling believers is that empowerment. All of this is the reason for my prayers of thanksgiving to the Lord for His Church, and for all the evil that has been held back from having free reign upon this earth as, will happen in accordance with what is described in Revelation 6-19, with the Church never being mentioned once in all those chapters that outline the events of the Tribulation period. I will leave the implications of that to each of you to figure out for yourselves in accordance to whatever assumptions and/or bias each one has about that topic, or you can allow it to lead you to the logical conclusion, similar to the scientific method that evolutionists won't allow.

Holy Spirit, obviously, will not be absent from this earth during the Tribulation given that many will be saved during that time after having witnessed a number of things leading up to each one's point of salvation, whatever it may be for each one. The remnant Jews will also come to salvation after 2/3rds of all Jews are wiped out as a result of the armies gathered in the valley of Armageddon. Even though Holy Spirit will be still be present during the Tribulation period on this earth, the "instrument" of the said restraint must either have been abandoned by Holy Spirit (which I don't believe), or the "power" withdrawn for restraint (which I don't believe), or the "instrument" is by then absent in order to remain the "instrument" of restraint. Again, I'll leave that to each one to decide for themselves the implications.

Thoughts?

MM

I don't quite follow. Please clarify.
When people are bent or in pursuit of evil intent you can not make them see the truth nor will they be able to acknowledge it or understand it. They just can't see it even though it may seem so clear to you. They are blinded from the truth. The devil I believe is playing his part unable to see the end result of his actions. Much like the character Judas, but Jesus knew. God can predict the behavior of the evil one because He knows the course of wickedness and where it leads. I believe He also knows what it took to get your attention in finding Him and placed things on our path we would run into or keep stumbling over until He gets our attention.

Everything lays in this path of life and godliness that leads to Him for those who want to find it. If God knows the course of our actions if we remain in Him following Jesus, then consider how much God has maneuver things in this life to be on your path to find when you need it to help you grow and provide for you and others through you.

Now here is something that blows my mind. When we make mistakes get led off the path because of sin and come to our senses and repent, out of God's Manifold wisdom everything you will need again on that path of righteousness if you desire to prove His perfect "will" by seeking to follow Him will be there for you 1 month from, 5 years from now, etc. Things as simple as driving down the road and someone 5 mins before putting a for sale sign on a car that you are in need of and at a price you can afford. If drove past 5 minutes earlier on your way to church you would of seen. Or if you weren't going to church at all but sitting at home with hangover. Then come monday wonder how you are going to get to work without a car. Anyways hopefully you get the drift.

God has so much to give us, so much to show us if we will pursue Him. You can understand why then when we read about God's wrath how wickedness by people who love darkness and the destruction(violence) committed upon His creation is so bad.

But that isn't our pursuit but this is in Matthew 7:7-12
7“Keep asking, and it will be given to you. Keep searching, and you will find. Keep knocking, and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives, and the one who searches finds, and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. 9 What man among you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11 If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good things to those who ask Him! 12 Therefore, whatever you want others to do for you, do also the same for them—this is the Law and the Prophets.

It is interesting to read the verse that follow
I believe God knows his creation perfectly, cause and effect and where things will go. And all is being played out not just for those who chose Him to learn of His nature and ways, but for all of the heavenly beings to see His wisdom in what He has done for them to see His Supremacy displayed.

Matthew 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Gates are not an instrument of assault like a sword or spear, but rather are the objects of assault to gain entry and defeat those behind those gates...or to restrain them from being victorious... The above verse states that the very gates of Hell shall not prevail against the Church. That can, therefore, be said to be a force of restraint against those behind the gates from having free reign against those outside the gates. Can we agree on that?

How is the Church empowered to be that force that holds back the tides of evil? Holy Spirit filling believers is that empowerment. All of this is the reason for my prayers of thanksgiving to the Lord for His Church, and for all the evil that has been held back from having free reign upon this earth as, will happen in accordance with what is described in Revelation 6-19, with the Church never being mentioned once in all those chapters that outline the events of the Tribulation period. I will leave the implications of that to each of you to figure out for yourselves in accordance to whatever assumptions and/or bias each one has about that topic, or you can allow it to lead you to the logical conclusion, similar to the scientific method that evolutionists won't allow.

Holy Spirit, obviously, will not be absent from this earth during the Tribulation given that many will be saved during that time after having witnessed a number of things leading up to each one's point of salvation, whatever it may be for each one. The remnant Jews will also come to salvation after 2/3rds of all Jews are wiped out as a result of the armies gathered in the valley of Armageddon. Even though Holy Spirit will be still be present during the Tribulation period on this earth, the "instrument" of the said restraint must either have been abandoned by Holy Spirit (which I don't believe), or the "power" withdrawn for restraint (which I don't believe), or the "instrument" is by then absent in order to remain the "instrument" of restraint. Again, I'll leave that to each one to decide for themselves the implications.

Thoughts?

MM

MY 1st thought is that what Jesus said about the church was based on what Peter said, not what the church is or will beas He said in Matthew 16:16........ Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

IMHO, Upon establishing His church, Jesus just affirmed that it would not die out, but continue until His return. This means a body of true believers has continued from Pentecost AD 31 until today. Revelation 2-3 is written in such a way that any Christian in any century could examine it and conclude he had some characteristics of each era, just as we can today.

However......I agree completely with you and the fact is that the last word in Rev. 3 is CHURCH and there is no mention of the church until Chapter 19 when the Bride RETURNS WITH JESUS. The fact that the Church RETURNS should give us a clue where it has been.

Now as for the Holy Spirit being on the earth during the Tribulation. I agree. He will be exactly as He was in the Old Test days.

There will be a revival but notice Reve, 14:12..........
" Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus."

That says to me that salvation then will be lke it was in the Old Test/ FAITH in Christ + the obedience to the Law!

Those saved will those who have not heard the gospel. If a man hears the gospel today, rejects Christ TODAT and the Resurrection happens tonight....that man can not then be saved.

2 Thess. 2:8-12..........
"And then shall that Wicked be revealed,(After the H/S is removed) whom the LORD shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

When people are bent or in pursuit of evil intent you can not make them see the truth nor will they be able to acknowledge it or understand it. They just can't see it even though it may seem so clear to you. They are blinded from the truth. The devil I believe is playing his part unable to see the end result of his actions. Much like the character Judas, but Jesus knew. God can predict the behavior of the evil one because He knows the course of wickedness and where it leads. I believe He also knows what it took to get your attention in finding Him and placed things on our path we would run into or keep stumbling over until He gets our attention.

Everything lays in this path of life and godliness that leads to Him for those who want to find it. If God knows the course of our actions if we remain in Him following Jesus, then consider how much God has maneuver things in this life to be on your path to find when you need it to help you grow and provide for you and others through you.

Now here is something that blows my mind. When we make mistakes get led off the path because of sin and come to our senses and repent, out of God's Manifold wisdom everything you will need again on that path of righteousness if you desire to prove His perfect "will" by seeking to follow Him will be there for you 1 month from, 5 years from now, etc. Things as simple as driving down the road and someone 5 mins before putting a for sale sign on a car that you are in need of and at a price you can afford. If drove past 5 minutes earlier on your way to church you would of seen. Or if you weren't going to church at all but sitting at home with hangover. Then come monday wonder how you are going to get to work without a car. Anyways hopefully you get the drift.

God has so much to give us, so much to show us if we will pursue Him. You can understand why then when we read about God's wrath how wickedness by people who love darkness and the destruction(violence) committed upon His creation is so bad.

But that isn't our pursuit but this is in Matthew 7:7-12
7“Keep asking, and it will be given to you. Keep searching, and you will find. Keep knocking, and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives, and the one who searches finds, and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. 9 What man among you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11 If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good things to those who ask Him! 12 Therefore, whatever you want others to do for you, do also the same for them—this is the Law and the Prophets.

It is interesting to read the verse that follow
I believe God knows his creation perfectly, cause and effect and where things will go. And all is being played out not just for those who chose Him to learn of His nature and ways, but for all of the heavenly beings to see His wisdom in what He has done for them to see His Supremacy displayed.
Sounds as if you are referring to the 'Providence' of God.

Verse 1: The mighty God, Omniscient One! His ways we cannot trace. He reckons ev’ry good begun And crowns it with His grace.
Verse 2: Lo! I can see Him in His word: I will not doubt or fear; My steps are ordered of the Lord, His guiding hand is near.
Verse 3: No trial can my spirit break, For God will not forsake; He will with each temptation make A way for my escape.
Verse 4: The future beckons and I bow: My God removes the care! Behold, He goes before me now, And will my way prepare.
Chorus: He’s here and there, and ev’rywhere In all the ways I’ve trod. I’ve never passed beyond the sphere Of the providence of God...W.E. Brightwell

Thoughts?

MM
I think the church has been in process of accepting the anti-christ spirit through the rejection of the ministry of Jesus Christ and those who were sent from almost its conception. A church can have God's name attached to it today, but be absent of the Spirit because God says he will not strive with man forever. He will not strive with wicked man forever and I don't think He has change His views.

The early apostles were already telling us the anti-christ spirit was already presented itself then. And thank goodness we have Paul writings that spoke from observation and instruction what a church had in it and what it look like that had the Spirit of God present. These attributes are hard to find in even some of the best churches today that still read the scriptures. And much of it has been explained away so men can seek supremacy and rule over one another and we have thousands of denominations/non-denominations to prove it. Many believing they are the way but yet holding back what God wanted us to know to walk with Him and the great trouble is coming because who will spread the unadulterated words of God to a sinful world? But yet we must never stop doing so.

No matter how you want to look at it even though many proclaim to be Christians there is less and less that are true believers among them who are sharing in the work of the Spirit and the ministry of Jesus Christ. More and more have a form of godliness, but having denied the power thereof. And lawlessness is filling vacuum and will continue to do so.
MM interesting thought on the gates of hell a good interpretation.
Thoughts?

Back