The beast & its soldiers - Do you see them coming?

I suppose that if I were God, I'd have all that stuff down pat, but since I'm not, I'll settle on trusting Him to work out all things.
Have you been reading Roamns 8:28...........
"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

Have you been reading Roamns 8:28...........
"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

The key is to get one's life so in tune with the will of God that He calls us according to His purposes. With Holy Spirit, He is the only means by which that can become a reality. The Lord is so good.

MM

This is a video I made about the beast and some of its foot soldiers that I believe we have been allowed to see a preview of in our time. But when they return they will be ready, but so must we.

The things you might have been taught about the book of revelations and it's meanings may not have been right. Many have been guessing for a long time coming up with a lot of ideas that have become mainstream thinking, but not necessarily true.

I share about a couple of those things starting with the basics "Who are the beasts in revelations?" which I share in this video and will be sharing more about other things foretold in this prophecy in the future. You will understand why I believe we are looking in the wrong direction for what is about to come to pass and purposely so by the enemy so we are not ready.

Watch and tell me what you think. Also read some of the comments that have been posted below in the video's comment which add more good insight to this video.
OK....Now back to the threads' question of...................."Who are the beasts in revelations?"

There are Two (2).

1. Revelation 13:1....
"And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy."

"Up out of the sea" As the beasts in Daniel 7, John sees The prostitute, lady Babylon, is seen in chapter 17 as sitting on waters. which are people. The false religious power developed from among the masses of people which had developed false ideas as they drifted away from the gospel of Christ.

2. Revelation 13:11
"And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed."

Many scholars believe that the second beast that comes out of the earth, means that he is coming out of Israel.

1st Beast is the Anti-Christ.

2nd Beast is the False Prophet.

OK....Now back to the threads' question of...................."Who are the beasts in revelations?"

There are Two (2).

1. Revelation 13:1....
"And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy."

"Up out of the sea" As the beasts in Daniel 7, John sees The prostitute, lady Babylon, is seen in chapter 17 as sitting on waters. which are people. The false religious power developed from among the masses of people which had developed false ideas as they drifted away from the gospel of Christ.

2. Revelation 13:11
"And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed."

Many scholars believe that the second beast that comes out of the earth, means that he is coming out of Israel.

1st Beast is the Anti-Christ.

2nd Beast is the False Prophet.
I so sorry Major, I haven't had time to reply, up to my ears in work at the moment, I am a painting contractor 25 years in business. The only thing that has change is my 4 sons and their friends who used to help me, now are out pursuing their own careers and living their lives and good workers these days are hard to find, but the quantity of work has not decreased. Ahh, but my age has! and with this 90F weather we are having I am tuckered out at the end of day. I am editing another vid called the"your church family & the great end time mother of all prostitutes"

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this post. There are many things I believe I don't always share, but everything I share I believe. So, hopefully others read these comments/posts in this thread an consider all the things being said. And God will sort it all out, it is prophesied! Thank you! :)

I so sorry Major, I haven't had time to reply, up to my ears in work at the moment, I am a painting contractor 25 years in business. The only thing that has change is my 4 sons and their friends who used to help me, now are out pursuing their own careers and living their lives and good workers these days are hard to find, but the quantity of work has not decreased. Ahh, but my age has! and with this 90F weather we are having I am tuckered out at the end of day. I am editing another vid called the"your church family & the great end time mother of all prostitutes"

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this post. There are many things I believe I don't always share, but everything I share I believe. So, hopefully others read these comments/posts in this thread an consider all the things being said. And God will sort it all out, it is prophesied! Thank you! :)

(chuckling) My dad heard the same complaint from business owners as far back as the 50's, about how hard it was to find good workers. His dad had the same complaint dating back to the 20's, before the Great Depression. Business owners want workers who hit the ground running as if they'd worked that trade for 20 years already. They don't want to have to train people. Work ethic among the youth and adults has been bad ever since...the Garden(?), from what I can tell. There have always been people with good work ethic, and lots of bad ones too...in this fallen world.

Nothing has changed except that people today have their palm gods they stare at while working, driving, walking, eating, riding bikes, watching the news on TV or movies in theaters, laying in bed, and some even when showering. The all-important palm gods are being worshipped more than the anti-Christ could ever hope to receive when he rules the world in the near future. If people worshipped the REAL God like they do their palm gods, the world would be a far better place today. Instead, their heads are bowed in reverential worship to watch that little screen with a fixation of attention they never had in school or at church. The problem of ADD seems to stop at the use of palm gods.

I wonder if the Beast is going to like it that the people of the earth will be worshipping their cell phones more than him...unless he forces apps onto phone screens that interrupt whatever they're watching in order to inject himself into their eyes every ten seconds, or has an image of himself in one corner of their screens at all times. LOL. I can imagine that would be awfully annoying to the people.

I can see it now...a Black Market of "Block the Beast" apps floating around, with "Palm God Police" going around looking at everyone's screens to make sure the image of the Beast is on every screen to be worshipped along with whatever else is stealing the people's worship from the Beast. I'd imagine the Beast will be very jealous of any competition for the people's worship. Even NSA may be getting into the act of monitoring everyone's electronic devices to make sure the Beast image is not being blocked from display on those devices. Wait a minute...they already are monitoring all our devices from what I've heard. They're already in...and they can even watch you through all the palm gods with the people not even knowing it...(LOL)

Why do you think they started placing cameras on BOTH sides of all palm gods...?

He's watching you...the Beast, that is...

MM

Last edited:

Ahhhh......the joys of owning your own business!

If you want to talk about 90' weather......come on down to Central Fl where it is 95" and 100% humidity. The paint melts before it drys.

(chuckling) My dad heard the same complaint from business owners as far back as the 50's, about how hard it was to find good workers. His dad had the same complaint dating back to the 20's, before the Great Depression. Business owners want workers who hit the ground running as if they'd worked that trade for 20 years already. They don't want to have to train people. Work ethic among the youth and adults has been bad ever since...the Garden(?), from what I can tell. There have always been people with good work ethic, and lots of bad ones too...in this fallen world.

Nothing has changed except that people today have their palm gods they stare at while working, driving, walking, eating, riding bikes, watching the news on TV or movies in theaters, laying in bed, and some even when showering. The all-important palm gods are being worshipped more than the anti-Christ could ever hope to receive when he rules the world in the near future. If people worshipped the REAL God like they do their palm gods, the world would be a far better place today. Instead, their heads are bowed in reverential worship to watch that little screen with a fixation of attention they never had in school or at church. The problem of ADD seems to stop at the use of palm gods.

I wonder if the Beast is going to like it that the people of the earth will be worshipping their cell phones more than him...unless he forces apps onto phone screens that interrupt whatever they're watching in order to inject himself into their eyes every ten seconds, or has an image of himself in one corner of their screens at all times. LOL. I can imagine that would be awfully annoying to the people.

I can see it now...a Black Market of "Block the Beast" apps floating around, with "Palm God Police" going around looking at everyone's screens to make sure the image of the Beast is on every screen to be worshipped along with whatever else is stealing the people's worship from the Beast. I'd imagine the Beast will be very jealous of any competition for the people's worship. Even NSA may be getting into the act of monitoring everyone's electronic devices to make sure the Beast image is not being blocked from display on those devices. Wait a minute...they already are monitoring all our devices from what I've heard. They're already in...and they can even watch you through all the palm gods with the people not even knowing it...(LOL)

Why do you think they started placing cameras on BOTH sides of all palm gods...?

He's watching you...the Beast, that is...

MM

Sounds a lot like 1984 from George Orwell does it not?

Back