The Beast's Economic System

It will be someone posing as a christian like judas.
Hitler posed as a christian i think.
There are warnings bout this...but dont worry, Jesus will reveal who that wicked person is and destroy him with the brightness of his coming.

There are warnings bout this...but dont worry, Jesus will reveal who that wicked person is and destroy him with the brightness of his coming.

Hitler despised the Church.
Jesus will not be revealing the anti-Christ, He has already spoken about him, the anti-christ will be obvious enough when the time comes. The changing of the calendar will be a dead giveaway. The anti-christ will not be killed until the end of the Tribulation, most of the worlds population will already be dead (or gone).

Oh ok. You can believe what you like, thats not what is said in the bible.
Where there is light, darkness has no choice but to flee.

The bible says that the true nature of the Antichrist will be revealed, but it doesn't say he will be revealed to believers....just the unbelieving world at large. The Church won't be here. He will be destroyed after he has done all to destroy the elect (Israel), but King Jesus will come with us (all His saints) to put an end to His reign.

Oh ok. You can believe what you like, thats not what is said in the bible.
Where there is light, darkness has no choice but to flee.

With the Church absent, who is the carrier of the Light, there won't be much of the Light of life on earth, apart from the two witnesses and the 144,000.

Well yes there are a lot more people dead now from the beginning of time than there are presently living I guess. Its all on Gods timing. He knows each and every one of His.

I dont know what the proportion is but it seems like in total a third will dies without aceepting Jesus like a third of the angels rebelled.

Hitler despised the Church.
Jesus will not be revealing the anti-Christ, He has already spoken about him, the anti-christ will be obvious enough when the time comes. The changing of the calendar will be a dead giveaway. The anti-christ will not be killed until the end of the Tribulation, most of the worlds population will already be dead (or gone).

From what I read there were elements of the Catholic Church that worked with the Nazis to betray Jews. This is why the Pope apologized to the Jews for the Church's part in the holocaust.

There are different opinions on when the rapture will occur...thus if the church will be here for the events described in the great tribulation. I presently believe that there will be pre-wrath rapture...so that would make me a mid-tribulation person.

My intention was not to let this thread become a rapture debate. I think the economics portion was fascinating and very informative. All in all I found the discussion very productive, but I think the fulness of time has manifested itself on this thread so I ask that this thread be closed.

My intention was not to let this thread become a rapture debate. I think the economics portion was fascinating and very informative. All in all I found the discussion very productive, but I think the fulness of time has manifested itself on this thread so I ask that this thread be closed.

I don't see that it has become a rapture debate thread.....either pre or mid or end. I'm interested to see if it will be closed and that will settle a question in my mind of whether the OP owns the thread or discussion?

If you believe in a pretrib rapture (as I now do because I see it in scripture), it has a bearing on discussion of any bestial economic conversation. I would think you have to post what you think is true and why, scripturally or whatever combo you have.

From what I read there were elements of the Catholic Church that worked with the Nazis to betray Jews. This is why the Pope apologized to the Jews for the Church's part in the holocaust.
Yes, and there were entire segments of the Protestant churches in Germany that went along with the Nazis also.
But I greatly doubt that they will ever apologize for anything. Sadly, after the abject misery that was the Weimar Republic in Germany, the German people, Protestant, Catholic, and practically everything else, were thrilled to see things improve for most Germans for the first time since the end of WW1.

Back