The Beast's Economic System

One thing I did notice about the Jews concerning the end times is that they're looking for a human man to appear as such. This places them in the perfect position to be deceived.....for a while. This is why I thought the anti-christ might be Jewish. I can't see them following anyone else. But, I have seen the Jews so weary of war maybe they will even accept a muslim stepping forward with promises to allow a rebuilt temple as enough enticement to submit. Thoughts?

I agree. IMO the A/C will be an apostate Jew.

elsewhere in scripture we know who the son of perdition is. It was Judas.
Now, in our own time there have been Judas type people in our midst. But it is revealed to us who they are by Jesus words. Remember there was a falling away when Jesus was sent to be crucified...and the disciples did find out that Judas betrayed Jesus.

He was "A" son of perdition but not the Antichrist according to 2 Thess. 2:3-4.

Remember Judas was taken out of the way..condemned by his own actions. He likely thought he was God..people do start to think that, just cos they religious, they are God. His disciples did not know this until Jesus revealed that to them.

All scriptural evidence points to the fact that he never believed Jesus to be God. He even may not have been convinced that Jesus was the Messi. Unlike the other disciples that called Jesus “Lord,” Judas never used this title for Jesus and instead called him “Rabbi,” which acknowledged Jesus as nothing more than a teacher.

Could it be that Judas was consumed with greed to the point of betraying the trust of not only Jesus, but also his fellow disciples. Also, Judas may have desired to follow Jesus simply because he saw the great following and believed he could profit from collections taken for the group. The fact that Judas was in charge of the moneybag for the group would indicate his interest in money

um. We do know who the antichrist is - as there are many, but Bible warns us about the anti-christ. If we did not need that wisdom whats the point of saying it in scripture. If we are not here why do we need to know?
Also, somebody cannot be an anti-christ if there is none of Jesus Christs witnesses and followers to be anti- about.

What????:confused:

My dear, you are not even close. I encourage you to dig in and study the Scriptures
throughly then make some comments.

If we know who the anti-christ is........then please tell us, NOW!

You may know some anti-christ's but you said "we know who THE anti-chist is"!!!!

Then ......it has nothing whatsoever to do with witnesses and followers of Christ.

It is all about being ANTI or AGAINST CHRIST!
The coming Beast of Revelation 13 is THE Antichrist, THE false Messiah. HE will be the final Gentile world ruler and is also know as the "little horn" of Daniel 7:8, 20, 24 and 25.

He is the dragon, Satan of Rev. 12:3 and the 4th beast of Daniel 7.

We won't be here when the Antichrist rises to full power. "Anti" doesn't mean he is "against" Christians, but is against Christ as King, as he seeks to claim Kingship for himself. Satan is always seeking to dethrone God. With the Church absent from the world scene, he will have a clear path to his rise to world domination, for if we were still here, we could put a definite dent in his rise to fame---being the carriers of the authority of Christ in the world.

The Tribulation is the short time God will be using to finish up His agenda for Israel, and Antichrist will also be paying much attention to Israel as well, trying to eradicate her.

Yes mam. I agree 100% with you!

I highly doubt the Antichrist would be a Jew, as Israel will be sorely persecuted and many will be killed during the Tribulation under his world dictatorship. It's all about the elect, the Jews, and Satan despises them.

Do you think that the 7 year peace treaty between Israel and the Revived Roman Empire would be possible IF the A/C was in fact an Apostate Jew?

I know I am very late in this thread, but I have some thoughts I'd like to share.

For one, there are too many Christians consumed with end times conspiracy and trying to figure out the dates and the events of prophecy. They say this is the mark or that is the mark, or that this is the beast or that is the beast. The truth is that we won't truly know until it happens or God himself tells us. Most prophecy is very symbolic and isn't understood until after the fact.

Also, I am so dissapointed that many Christians are on the "Beast/Mark watch" so to speak, hoping they don't accidentally accept the mark and go to hell. I'd like to ask them to consider the power of Christ as savior if say inserting a chip in your skin can remove his work on your behalf. Ridiculous... Revelations is a warning to unbelievers, we as children of the almighty God have NOTHING to fear. We have no wrath or punishment to fear!

As far as who I think the beast is, I'd say Islam. But honestly, I am more concerned about the gospel than I am about who or what the beast is.

I hear you but dosen't the Scriptures tell us to "Study so that we will be approved, a workman for Christ".

Remember........it is the prophetic Word of God from Jermiah that started Daniel to dig deeper and study harder and that allowed him to realize the HIS generation was the one that Jeremiah was talking about going home, back to Jerusalem.

Do you think that the 7 year peace treaty between Israel and the Revived Roman Empire would be possible IF the A/C was in fact an Apostate Jew?

Yes, it is possible, but when the times are so rough for Israel, I believe that even apostate Jews will revive their ancestral allegiance.

Back