The Beast's Economic System

It is very creepy how they worship allah in the form of a cube in Mecca. Or they bow down to it, it does remind me of the showdown between Elijah and the false prophets.

I used to work with muslim both men and women, and they would fast over ramadan. But they wouldnt really, cos at night they still ate. Then one lady told me I was going to hell cos I wasnt fasting. Im like what? I'm not muslim!!
Since many come here to study now there are special room set aside in schools where they can pray five times a day.

I am also weirded out by women who wear those hajibs esp the black ones here. Its ok, wearing a headscarf, fine, but a black full length cloak? Dont they get hot?! You dont need to wear one here, its not the desert. Nobody is going to rape you if you show some skin here. But that is how muslim thinking is...all men are animals. Women need to be kept hidden. Its terrible.

Did you study or work there abdicate? What was it like? Many believers?
Work. I loved it there and I'd go back in a heartbeat, though I don't miss the heat. No believers that I could find except Indians. Many of them left when the Saudi military came to restore order. My Indian friends moved to Perth to escape the violence.

Work. I loved it there and I'd go back in a heartbeat, though I don't miss the heat. No believers that I could find except Indians. Many of them left when the Saudi military came to restore order. My Indian friends moved to Perth to escape the violence.

Indians from India, I presume? :) Isn't it against the law (Qatar, Saudi Arabia) to convert to Christianity (or to try to convert muslims?). Curious to know what work you do... Economically, what will happen to these oil rich countries if another form of energy is found? What did you love of Bahrain?

Just going back to the mark of the beast - if its Islam thats the beast as you say abdicate, what would you say the mark was. I know we discussed symbolism before and you kinda dismissed it, but just wondered what your thoughts on this. Esp knowing that, Islam discourages image making, like they don't have icons or statues or anything like that.

I know the crescent moon is an islamic symbol..

Indians from India, I presume? :) Isn't it against the law (Qatar, Saudi Arabia) to convert to Christianity (or to try to convert muslims?). Curious to know what work you do... Economically, what will happen to these oil rich countries if another form of energy is found? What did you love of Bahrain?
Yes and yes, but Bahrain isn't so stricts with religion. In fact the once ambassador to the US was a Jewish woman. It's a quite place with opulence like all the other oil-rich countries. But because it was a British protectorate they are much more civilized in their beliefs. The USA also has a huge naval base there.

Just going back to the mark of the beast - if its Islam thats the beast as you say abdicate, what would you say the mark was. I know we discussed symbolism before and you kinda dismissed it, but just wondered what your thoughts on this. Esp knowing that, Islam discourages image making, like they don't have icons or statues or anything like that.

I know the crescent moon is an islamic symbol..
Watch the video I posted. Islam awaits the "mark of the beast".

The Daabba (referred to in the Bible as The Beast) is generally thought of as an animal or creature with a unique task that will appear at the End Times and is one of the major signs of the Day of Resurrection. It will emerge from the earth and shake the dust from its head. It will have with it the ring of Solomon and the rod of Moses. People will be terrified of it and will try to run away, but they will not be able to escape, because such will be the decree of Allah. It will destroy the nose of every unbeliever with the rod, and write the word "Kafir" (unbeliever) on his forehead; it will adorn the face of every believer and write the word "Mu'min" (faithful Believer) on his forehead, and it will speak to people.
http://www.discoveringislam.org/daabba.htm

This is from an Islamic site.

Revelation 13:13-15
13 He did astounding miracles, even making fire flash down to earth from the sky while everyone was watching. 14 And with all the miracles he was allowed to perform on behalf of the first beast, he deceived all the people who belong to this world. He ordered the people to make a great statue of the first beast, who was fatally wounded and then came back to life. 15 He was then permitted to give life to this statue so that it could speak. Then the statue of the beast commanded that anyone refusing to worship it must die.

This really struck me... The part that we often overlook here.... The reason that "Antichrist" types are the way they are - often completely invincible for a period of time.... Literally - nothing can touch them - not Scandal, not religion, not military power, not revolution or assassination attempts, not Political maneuvering....

It's the 3 words "He was permitted"... We often overlook what's really going on here... The conversation we aren't privy to...

Two separate conversations of this type are recorded back in Job 1 and 2. I will quote Job 2:1-6
"Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD. And the LORD said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause. And Satan answered the LORD, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life. But put forth thine hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse thee to thy face. And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life."

Now.. Think.... That conversation was thousands of years ago... Since that time - don't you suppose that Satan has upped the ante so to speak..... You can see it's clearly the case in Revelation... Where Satan is cast down to earth in Revelation Ch. 12 - but is not bound until Ch. 20.... and in that time - he is PERMITTED to run the entire earth as he sees fit...

God removes his protective "Hedge"...
Permitted to have his man do great miracles, signs, and wonders
Permitted to have his man raise himself from the dead
Permitted to have his man give life to the statue
Permitted to control the economic system of the entire world
Permitted to speak blasphemous things against the Most High
Permitted to wear out the saints - and to overcome them
etc.

With an intent to deceive the elect if possible

The beast is described like you would picture a dragon or dinosaur...rising up out of the earth, we know from bones they existed...but now, due to fossil fuels, the oil from their bones being used to fuel many corporations industry...the woman riding the beast is the nations, or corporates...who are using this oil? Who have done deals?

As you might know america is huge consumer of oil. And that is fueling the corporations. Corporations are like kingdoms of the beast. All corporations have logos, marks...of the beast. That is how you can tell, they a corporation...in any language, they use symbols like the egyptians.

Just trying to piece it all together....

Caltex. Hollywood, islam has a star in its symbol, not the hexagaram but a pentagram. Starbucks.
In nz, telecom changed its name to spark, its symbol now looking more like a star. So has amp, life insurance. Some banks and internet providers have this mark.

Nope - missing the point...
The purpose of the "Mark of the Beast" is to identify specifically with HIM... not some random symbol that is adopted years earlier by a corporation marketing department as part of THEIR own symbol...

See - if you take the mark of Starbucks or NZ Telecom or your favorite band - you are identifying with THEM... Not with "The man of Sin"....

This mark is not going to be something that's simply a mistake.. Not something that's hidden within a slogan or logo... Where you could deny that you are trying to identify with The Beast because "Oh, It's just a Starbucks Tee-shirt".....

Thanks

Back