The Bible Speaks Of Only One Way To Eternal Salvation

While Trinity is a doctrine of man changed by many denominations in wording to suit their own religious belief's. If I say that is my car, and I say that is my job. I have taken acceptance of both the car and job.

If I say I want a chicken sandwich instead of the cheeseburger then the Chicken has my acceptance.

Accept means a consent to receive.

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
(Rom 10:9-10)

Unlike a belief in some version of the trinity, Oneness, Modelist doctrine, Not accepting Jesus as complete Lord of your life will in fact end very badly when it's time for you to be judged.
Hey Mike..good to see you back. Did you PM Sweet and apologize for your actions?
I have a hard time hearing folks who cannot admit their evident errors, its like hearing the guy who cries wolf over and over...you never know when you should listen to him?

Hey Mike..good to see you back. Did you PM Sweet and apologize for your actions?
I have a hard time hearing folks who cannot admit their evident errors, its like hearing the guy who cries wolf over and over...you never know when you should listen to him?

Amen!!!!

Understand that accepting Jesus is going what he said in Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. Also Jesus said in John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments. This is accepting Jesus for those who don't know. Jesus said in Matthew 19: 16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? 17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. 18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, 19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Now we see what commandments the lord is talking about, the same in Exodus 20th Ch

You are a dangerous man. You are a heretic, a Judaizer and a false teacher!

You took a skeptic's simple question and twisted it into your opinion which is twisted and false.

Tan.....Are you a Christian?

Where in the bible does it say to "Accept Jesus"? Maybe the same place it mentions the word "trinity".

Your question tells us all that you have not spent a lot of time reading the Bible for the answers you need.
Here are a few answers to you question. Time and room do not allow for more but I think you can get the picture.
In case you can not understand this........In Bible study and all of Theology and in fact all applied sciences it comes under the heading of............."Implied Truth".

Romans 10:9-10...........
That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. (10) For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

1 John 5:11-12 ...........
And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. (12) He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.

John 14:6 Jesus answered..........
"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 6:40 ............
For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day."

John 3:14-18...........
Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the desert, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, (15) that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life. (16) "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. (17) For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. (18) Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

I find it sad to say, but some people never stop to reason against reason. In the Bible, there is no explicit statement which says, “God is Creator.” But we surely can use our God-given intellect to reason and conclude from Genesis 1:1 that God is Creator—an implied statement deduced by using reason.

That applies as well to the Trinity. While it is a well know fact that the word Trinity is not in the Scriptures, the Implied Truth of reasoning makes it clear that there is in fact a Trinity. The problem is NOT whether or not there is a Godhead which is made up of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, it is the fact that some people do not accept it.

Now as for the Trinity. The doctrine of the Trinity, an implicit truth, is built on explicit truths found in the Old and New Testaments:

1. There is only one God. This is the consistent emphasis of Scripture (Deut.6:4; Isa.44:6; John5:44; 1Cor.8:4; 1Tim.2:5; James2:19).

2. The Father is God
. The Father is explicitly called “God” throughout Scripture (John6:27; Rom.1:7; Gal.1:1; 1Pet.1:2).

3. Jesus is God.
Jesus is explicitly called “God” (Titus2:13; Heb.1:8), and He (Jesus) claimed to be “the first and the last” (Rev. 1:17), the precise name God used of Himself in Isaiah44:6. The divine names “Yahweh” and “Elohim” are used in reference to the Messiah who is Jesus (Isa.9:6;40:3; cf. John8:58 and Exod.3:14). He performs works that only God can do, such as creating the universe (Col.1:16; cf. Isa.44:24).

4. The Holy Spirit is God.
The Holy Spirit is the “Spirit of God” (Gen.1:2; Exod.31:3; Ezek.11:24; Rom.8:9,14; 1John4:2) and possesses the attributes of deity, including omnipresence (Ps.139:7‑9), omniscience (1Cor.2:10–11), and eternity (Heb.9:14). He does things that only God can do, such as participating in the creation of the universe (Gen.1:2; Job33:4; Ps.104:30), begetting Christ in Mary’s womb (Luke1:35), resurrecting Christ (Rom.8:11), and inspiring Scripture (2Tim.3:16; 2Pet.1:21).
From these explicit truths we can infer the implicit truth that within the unity of the one God are the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Thank you, I am not back technically. I attempt to check in on the days I can, I will be leaving home soon again so I am not sure how that will work with getting online.

Sweetpea and I have several P.M's before I left for UT, I did not apologize about any thing, but we did talk about some clarifications as communicating on the forums is hard without being misunderstood at times.

It also seems Bro.Tan has lots more to learn, so best to let him rant on about nothing while ignoring him. Nobody likes to drone on about nothing when there is no audience.

You are a dangerous man. You are a heretic, a Judaizer and a false teacher!

You took a skeptic's simple question and twisted it into your opinion which is twisted and false.

Tan.....Are you a Christian?

Sunday doctrine, Sun-Worship. Easter-Pagan, Christmas-Pagan, lent, etc...These things are not of Jesus Christ or the Holy Ghost...Paul said in Romans 6:16 - Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

Sunday doctrine, Sun-Worship. Easter-Pagan, Christmas-Pagan, lent, etc...These things are not of Jesus Christ or the Holy Ghost...Paul said in Romans 6:16 - Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
Ro 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. :D

1Ti 1:7 Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.

Ro 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 ¶ What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.

1Ti 1:7 Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.

1Jo 3:23 ¶ And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him.

Jesus said in Matthew 19: 16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? 17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. 18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, 19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Understand brothers and sisters that the Sabbath day on the seventh day of the week, is included in these commandments as well.

Paul must be talking about something else, can't be this law Jesus talking about. Also Paul said in Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Remember...In (1John 3:4) Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. Now we have just read the biblical definition of sin, the transgression (breaking) of the law (commandments.) It doesn’t matter what you or I think sin is, it’s what God says sin is that counts.

In the scriptures its written in Proverbs : 28: 9 He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination.

Jesus said in Matthew 19: 16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? 17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. 18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, 19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Understand brothers and sisters that the Sabbath day on the seventh day of the week, is included in these commandments as well.

Paul must be talking about something else, can't be this law Jesus talking about. Also Paul said in Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Remember...In (1John 3:4) Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. Now we have just read the biblical definition of sin, the transgression (breaking) of the law (commandments.) It doesn’t matter what you or I think sin is, it’s what God says sin is that counts.
All the law is fulfilled in ONE WORD-love Yes walk in love, and one is keeping all the law..

1Jo 3:23 ¶ And this is his commandment,(1) That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and(2) love one another, as he gave us commandment.
24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

Ro 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. :D

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 5:17-19)

In the scriptures its written in Proverbs : 28: 9 He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination.
of course the law will point to the law...:rolleyes:

2Co 3:13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:
14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

Last edited:
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 5:17-19)
Yes Christ fulfilled it all, or none of it...

All the law is fulfilled in ONE WORD-love Yes walk in love, and one is keeping all the law..

1Jo 3:23 ¶ And this is his commandment,(1) That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and(2) love one another, as he gave us commandment.
24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

of course the law will point to the law...:rolleyes:

2Co 3:13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:
14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

Lets go into Luke 4: 14 And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about. 4:15And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all. 4:16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

Now...notice it was Jesus custom to attend church on the Sabbath day, which on the seventh day of the week (Saturday, then and now) not Sunday...what type of love you talking about. Jesus said, "But in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men." Matthew 15:9

Lets go into Luke 4: 14 And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about. 4:15And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all. 4:16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

Now...notice it was Jesus custom to attend church on the Sabbath day, which on the seventh day of the week (Saturday, then and now) not Sunday...what type of love you talking about. Jesus said, "But in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men." Matthew 15:9
So what do you think that proves? He came under law to redeem those under law...

So what do you think that proves? He came under law to redeem those under law...

Jesus said in Matthew 4: 4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. If you love Jesus you follow his step, do what he do. Jesus said: (John 14:15) If ye love me, keep my commandments. You cherry pick the Bible, you refuse to learn, you do not understand what law was nail to the cross, you call me all types of names, but you are a Sun-Worshiper. I believe you would have a whole different mind set, if you keep the Sabbath day on the seventh day of the week, like Jesus and the prophets and apostles. You go against the whole Bible with paganism- Easter, Christmas, etc. You should be ashamed of yourself. In the scriptures its written in Proverbs 1: 1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel; 2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding; 3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity; 4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion. 5 A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels: 6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings. 7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

But you are commanded to set aside one day of the week that the Lord blessed, sanctified and made holy and that day is Saturday. I know Still others have said every day is the Sabbath, then you or they are calling God a lie because He said that the seventh day was the Sabbath not every day. (Mat.15:6-9) "Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition."(v.7) Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, (v.8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. (v.9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Jesus said that you are worshipping Him in vain (for nothing) because you teach for doctrine the commandments of man. The commandments of men, not God.

Jesus said in Matthew 4: 4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. If you love Jesus you follow his step, do what he do. Jesus said: (John 14:15) If ye love me, keep my commandments. You cherry pick the Bible, you refuse to learn, you do not understand what law was nail to the cross, you call me all types of names, but you are a Sun-Worshiper. I believe you would have a whole different mind set, if you keep the Sabbath day on the seventh day of the week, like Jesus and the prophets and apostles. You go against the whole Bible with paganism- Easter, Christmas, etc. You should be ashamed of yourself. In the scriptures its written in Proverbs 1: 1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel; 2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding; 3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity; 4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion. 5 A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels: 6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings. 7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

But you are commanded to set aside one day of the week that the Lord blessed, sanctified and made holy and that day is Saturday. I know Still others have said every day is the Sabbath, then you or they are calling God a lie because He said that the seventh day was the Sabbath not every day. (Mat.15:6-9) "Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition."(v.7) Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, (v.8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. (v.9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Jesus said that you are worshipping Him in vain (for nothing) because you teach for doctrine the commandments of man. The commandments of men, not God.
1Jo 3:23 ¶ And this is his commandment, (1) That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and(2) love one another, as he gave us commandment.
24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him.

I would like to know the salvation plan for many cultures like - tribals who live in jungles never heard or read the Bible, non-christians who live good moral and vegetarian life, the poor beggars who strive to find food never find time to read gospel etc.

I would like to know the salvation plan for many cultures like - tribals who live in jungles never heard or read the Bible, non-christians who live good moral and vegetarian life, the poor beggars who strive to find food never find time to read gospel etc.
Well the plan is to go to them and preach the gospel, if they believe they will be saved...as laid out very clearly in the scriptures.. Now the nonsense on this thread is not the gospel.. this is the a perversion of the truth by a false prophet called Ellen G White.. may she be judged according to her works.

In ancient times, many cultures worshipped the sun, moon as God. Later, Jesus came as God incarnate and preached about faith and salvation - however, that message has not reached billions of people. When everyone is created by an ever-loving, omni-present God, how can we interpret the Bible or imagine salvation is reserved only for a select few class?

Back