THE BIBLE - Verse by Verse (Ezekiel Chapter 1 to 20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ezekiel 17:22 (NLT) - 22 “This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will take a branch from the top of a tall cedar, and I will plant it on the top of Israel’s highest mountain.

Ezekiel 17:23 (NLT) - 23 It will become a majestic cedar, sending forth its branches and producing seed. Birds of every sort will nest in it, finding shelter in the shade of its branches.

Ezekiel 17:24 (NLT) - 24 And all the trees will know that it is I, the Lord, who cuts the tall tree down and makes the short tree grow tall. It is I who makes the green tree wither and gives the dead tree new life. I, the Lord, have spoken, and I will do what I said!”

Ezekiel 18:2 (NLT) - 2 Why do you quote this proverb concerning the land of Israel: ‘The parents have eaten sour grapes, but their children’s mouths pucker at the taste’?

Ezekiel 18:4 (NLT) - 4 For all people are mine to judge—both parents and children alike. And this is my rule: The person who sins is the one who will die.

Ezekiel 18:7 (NLT)

7 He is a merciful creditor, not keeping the items given as security by poor debtors. He does not rob the poor but instead gives food to the hungry and provides clothes for the needy.

Ezekiel 18:10 (NLT) - 10 “But suppose that man has a son who grows up to be a robber or murderer and refuses to do what is right.

Ezekiel 18:11 (NLT) - 11 And that son does all the evil things his father would never do—he worships idols on the mountains, commits adultery,

Ezekiel 18:16 (NLT)
He does not exploit the poor, and instead is fair to debtors and does not rob them. He gives food to the hungry and provides clothes for the needy.

Ezekiel 18:17 (NLT)
He helps the poor, does not lend money at interest, and obeys all my regulations and decrees; sucha person will not die because of his father's sins. He will surely live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back