THE BIBLE - Verse by Verse (Ezekiel Chapter 1 to 45)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ezekiel 43:17 (NLT) -17 The upper ledge also forms a square, measuring 24 1⁄2 feet by 24 1⁄2 feet, with a 21-inch gutter and a 10 1⁄2-inch curb all around the edge. There are steps going up the east side of the altar.”

Ezekiel 43:18 (NLT)
Then he said to me, "Son of man, this is what the Soveriegn LORD says: These will be the regulations for the burning of offerings and sprinkling of blood when the altar is built.

Ezekiel 43:19 (NLT)
At that time, the Levitical priests of the family of Zadok, who minister before me, are to be given a young bull for a sin offering, says the Sovereign LORD.

Ezekiel 43:20 (NLT)
You will take some of its blood and smear it on the four horns of the altar, the four corners of the upper ledge, and the curb that runs around the ledge. This will cleanse and make atonement for the altar.

Ezekiel 43:22 (NLT)
"On the second day, sacrifice as a sin offering a young male goat that has no physical defects. Then cleanse and make atonement for the altar, just as you did with the young bull.

Ezekiel 43:25 (NLT)
Ecery day for seven days a male goat, a young bull, and a ram from the flock, will be sacrificed as a sin offering. None of these animals may have any physical defects of any kind.

Ezekiel 43:27 (NLT)
On the eighth day, and on each day afterward, the priests will sacrifice on the altar the burnt offerings and peace offerings of the people. Then I will accept you. I, the Sovereign LORD have spoken.

Ezekiel 44:2 (NLT)
And the LOR8D said to me, "This gate must remain closed; it will never again be opened. No one will ever open and pass through, for the LORD, the God of Israel has entered here. Therefore, it must always remain shut.

Ezekiel 44:3 (NLT)
Only the prince himself may sit in this gateway to feast in the LORD'S presence. But he may come and go only through the entry room of the gateway."

Ezekiel 44:4 (NLT)
Then the nan brought me through the north gateway to the front of the Temple. I looked and saw that the glory of the LORD filled the Temple of the LORD, and I fell down on the ground.

Ezekiel 44:5 (NLT)
And the LORD said to me, "Son of man, take careful notice. Use your eyes and ears and listen to everything I tell you about the regulations concerning the LORD'S Temple.Take careful note of the procedures of using the Temple's entrances and exits.

Ezekiel 44:7 (NLT)
You have brought uncircumcised foreigners into my sanctuary__ people who have no heart for God. In this way, you defiled my Temple as you offered me my food, the fat and blood of sacrifices. In addition to all your other detestable sins, you have broken my covenant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back