Archive THE BIBLE - Verse by Verse (Jeremiah Chapter 1 to 52)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeremiah 28:11 (NLT)
Then Hananiah said again to the crowd that had gathered, "This is what the LORD says: 'Just as this yoke has been broken, within two years I will break the yoke of oppression from all the nations now subject to King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon ." With that, Jeremiah left the temple area.

Jeremiah 28:13 (NLT)
"Go tell Hananiah, 'This is what the LORD says: You have broken a wooden yoke, but you have replaced it with a yoke of iron.

Jeremiah 28:14 (NLT)

14 The Lord of Heaven’s Armies, the God of Israel, says: I have put a yoke of iron on the necks of all these nations, forcing them into slavery under King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon. I have put everything, even the wild animals, under his control.’”

Jeremiah 29:1 (NLT) - 1 Jeremiah wrote a letter from Jerusalem to the elders, priests, prophets, and all the people who had been exiled to Babylon by King Nebuchadnezzar.

Jeremiah 29:2 (NLT) - 2 This was after King Jehoiachin, the queen mother, the court officials, the other officials of Judah, and all the craftsmen and artisans had been deported from Jerusalem.

Jeremiah 29:4 (NLT)
This is what the LORD of Heaven's Armies, the God of Israel, says to all the captives he has exiled to Babylon from Jerusalem:

Jeremiah 29:6 (NLT)
Marry and have children. Then find spouses for them., so that you may have many grandchildren. Multiply! Do not dwindle away.

Jeremiah 29:7 (NLT)
Work for the peace and prosperity of the city where I sent you into exile. Pray to the LORD for it, for its welfare will determine your welfare."

Jeremiah 29:8 (NLT)
This is what the LORD of Heaven's Armies, the God of Israel, says: Do nit let the prophets and fortune-tellers who are with you in the land of Babylon trick you. Do not listen to their dreams,

Jeremiah 29:10 (NLT)
This is what the LORD says: you will be in Babylon for seventy years. But then I will come and do for you all the good things I have promised , and I will bring you home again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back