The Day Of The Lord Is At Hand. Do You See The Signs?

I have said before I am not perfect, nor do I claim to know everything, and I do say check me against scripture to see if I am out of line.

The day of the Lord is at hand and I see the signs in the heavens and on the earth. I see the wickedness of this world and how we are all a product and slave to the system. There are so many occultism symbols in business logos that mock our Lord. Yet not many see them. Control over our money, property, and lives. Soon, and very soon there will be martial law all across the world. The armies are being built up. I am not worthy to see these things, but I was led to see them for some reason. Also I pulled away from man made religions to seek the word and be guided by the Holy Spirit, yes I stumbled and fell into temptation because it is EVERYWHERE, and I have learned from my mistakes. I repented and turned away from the ways that were condemning me. Now I am watching and waiting in hopes that He will have grace and mercy on my soul because I live in fear of the Lord and tremble. I grieve for the ones that don't believe like my children. I pray for them, I pray for my enemies also.

I pray the Lord opens their eyes so they can see and change.

I have said before I am not perfect, nor do I claim to know everything, and I do say check me against scripture to see if I am out of line.
The day of the Lord is at hand and I see the signs in the heavens and on the earth. I see the wickedness of this world and how we are all a product and slave to the system. There are so many occultism symbols in business logos that mock our Lord. Yet not many see them. Control over our money, property, and lives. Soon, and very soon there will be martial law all across the world. The armies are being built up. I am not worthy to see these things, but I was led to see them for some reason. Also I pulled away from man made religions to seek the word and be guided by the Holy Spirit, yes I stumbled and fell into temptation because it is EVERYWHERE, and I have learned from my mistakes. I repented and turned away from the ways that were condemning me. Now I am watching and waiting in hopes that He will have grace and mercy on my soul because I live in fear of the Lord and tremble. I grieve for the ones that don't believe like my children. I pray for them, I pray for my enemies also.

Beloved, it is well to see the signs and wonders; however, it is much better that we prepare our ears to hear.
Jesus said, "He that believes AND is baptized shall be saved." That is the Gospel, in its most simplest form.
Belief/faith = repentance, which is itself a call from God to believe the Gospel;
Peter, full of the Holy Spirit, said that baptism was for the remission of sins: which is part of the Gospel message;
The Church has believed and obeyed from the heart: therefore, our ears are tuned to hear the "...trump of God...".

Im sorry but I agree with part of what you are seeing in the world, but the world will not be drawn to a God that one must "live" in fear of? Now I know the scriptures and I hope you know too that we are brought out of fear into love. And it is the goodness of God that leads men to repentance. So among believers we understand what "fear" reverence of God means. But if you are approaching the world with this as your gospel, its your own fault if some will not hear what you are trying to say.

Im sorry but I agree with part of what you are seeing in the world, but the world will not be drawn to a God that one must "live" in fear of? Now I know the scriptures and I hope you know too that we are brought out of fear into love. And it is the goodness of God that leads men to repentance. So among believers we understand what "fear" reverence of God means. But if you are approaching the world with this as your gospel, its your own fault if some will not hear what you are trying to say.

There is to be some concern for believers when Jesus is warning them and instructing them to pray to escape what is coming.

Luke 21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

There is to be some concern for believers when Jesus is warning them and instructing them to pray to escape what is coming.

Luke 21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
Who said that one should not be prepared? And the world needs the gospel, not some God of fear but a God of love. If needed save some by fear but that is not the life of a believer.

Who said that one should not be prepared? And the world needs the gospel, not some God of fear but a God of love. If needed save some by fear but that is not the life of a believer.

Some may not take the concern seriously. Then they should fear about being ready because Jesus did say that only a few will find that faith when He comes. Thus the necessity to go before that throne of grace for help to be ready to go by asking Him to help them discern what is not of Him and to lay aside every weight & sin in running that race to attend the Marriage Supper.

Thanks to Him, I am doing that out of respect to His warning, praying that He has me ready & keeps me ready to go.

Some may not take the concern seriously. Then they should fear about being ready because Jesus did say that only a few will find that faith when He comes. Thus the necessity to go before that throne of grace for help to be ready to go by asking Him to help them discern what is not of Him and to lay aside every weight & sin in running that race to attend the Marriage Supper.

Thanks to Him, I am doing that out of respect to His warning, praying that He has me ready & keeps me ready to go.
Well those who walk in love have no cause to stumble, so I suggest that all would seek to know that which God desires in His Children.

1Jo 2:10 He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.

Why would it be my fault if it exposes the ways of satan...? Don't you think that it could be used as a tool to wake up the unbelievers?

Why would it be my fault if it exposes the ways of satan...? Don't you think that it could be used as a tool to wake up the unbelievers?
I thought the idea was to get them "saved"? Of course that requires they hear and believe the gospel (good news). And no doubt if things in this world grow worse, many might look to the confidence we have in Christ and seek to know the Lord. I said I agree in part with what you where seeing I just know that the gospel is not the "bad news" and I think you might hinder some that you are trying to reach with this whole thought that you "live" in fear before God. That will not reach to the hearts of people who are lost. It will remind them of all the religious nonsense that has gone on in this world.

There is fear (respectful awe) and there is fear (call on the rocks to hide me from the wrath of the lamb)
There is love too.
1Tim 1:15. The saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the foremost.
Jude 1:23. save others by snatching them out of the fire; to others show mercy with fear, hating even the garment stained by the flesh.
I think there is scope for both fear and love when dealing with the unsaved of this world.

I'm ready. Bring it on.

Just WoW girl. Just Wow. Watch out devils!!!!

I go to our church and right next door is a very large, Multi Million dollar facility. It has bay doors for semi's to pull up to. Financially it makes absolutely no sense. Inside are elevators, real granite counters, the best. There is a server room that I can't guess the cost, I know right now it cost thousands a month for what little we do have in the main church.

Then I hear reports from other ministries. That No talking in tongues Baptist church down the street a ways. Gets something unheard of, a heathen TV station just underwrites them for a spot. Not prime time, but a spot. 1/2 hour spots cost mil or so each month. A Baptist church?

Seems lots of TV stations are just giving time to churches all over. Why?

Now churches in Africa are starting to be able to afford TV time. How? One church we support we sent two large generators (Guess the power in Nigeria is not very dependable) so they can always be online and have air conditioning.

Back to our Church:
We already give 50,000 dollars a week away in free CD's and material, sometimes 100,000. Lord told our Pastor to not sell them anymore.

Now about to go online is a warehouse with rows of CD and DVD machines to manufacture this stuff like a normal secular music place. All free............... Lord said do it, I'll bring the money in.

I could care less what the devil is doing. Armies, whatever. Scripture tells us that if we pray for those in Charge we will lead a peaceable life. Case closed for me, go stick it in your ear Devil, do you best.

What I am looking at in lots of churches is What God is doing. I never seen so much provision and wealth come in to get the Word out across the World. Things that were not possible are now possible.

It's not possible to pay for a full size CD production facility and make it free. Seems to be now though, who would have thought.

The Lord brought to my attention Noah. That man built a large boat in the middle of Nowhere. The amount of time and material must have been astronomical, but Noah with the Lord's help got it done.

That safety boat was the only sign that foretold of impending doom. It was something God did, with Noah.

That same sign is here today, not from the devil, but from the One that will judge.

Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

tick tock

There is fear (respectful awe) and there is fear (call on the rocks to hide me from the wrath of the lamb)
There is love too.
1Tim 1:15. The saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the foremost.
Jude 1:23. save others by snatching them out of the fire; to others show mercy with fear, hating even the garment stained by the flesh.
I think there is scope for both fear and love when dealing with the unsaved of this world.
I agree and said as much in my first response to the thread, however the "living" before God in fear is not the life of a believer and is not the testimony that draws the world to Christ. The good news is good, and it is the power of God to save the world.

"Work out you salvation with fear and trembling"

I wonder if we looked at how they would have seen the Word in Greek, would it change common understanding of what the Word really means.

Peter saying this man whom you see healed, standing before you was healed by faith in the name of Jesus, and no other name given to men by which they may be healed. Saved-Salvation.

neither Word denotes eternal life. Aionios Zoe. Eternal Life.

Blessings.

I wonder if we looked at how they would have seen the Word in Greek, would it change common understanding of what the Word really means.
Peter saying this man whom you see healed, standing before you was healed by faith in the name of Jesus, and no other name given to men by which they may be healed. Saved-Salvation.
neither Word denotes eternal life. Aionios Zoe. Eternal Life.
Blessings.

Beloved, the problem with today's Christianity is that we give too much credence to dictionaries and not to the leading of the
Holy Spirit: and we are too caught up in theory and not in practice.

"All doctrine should be established by context, intention, and/or by the mouth of two witnesses or three
found within the scriptures."

"Work out you salvation with fear and trembling"
1Jo 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
17 ¶ Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.
18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
19 We love him, because he first loved us.

Ps 2:11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Php 2:12 ¶ Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Jude 1:21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:
23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

Can you give an example of the occult symbols in business logos? How alarming!

Well those who walk in love have no cause to stumble, so I suggest that all would seek to know that which God desires in His Children.

1Jo 2:10 He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.

Sometimes love requires correcting a brother, even a wicked brother that have not the faith, to the point of withdrawing from him when he refuses to repent, and this on the heels of apostasy in chapter 2.

2 Thessalonians 3:1Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you: 2 And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith. 3 But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil. 4 And we have confidence in the Lord touching you, that ye both do and will do the things which we command you. 5 And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ. 6 Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us. 7 For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you;......13 But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing. 14 And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed. 15 Yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother.

May the Lord enable me to withdraw when it is time.

Back