The enemy gets in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Jesus is THE door, as he says strait is the gate, narrow is the way and few be those who find it.
I dont know about the other doors but thieves and robbers could climb in another way. Although they will be caught! That is why we are to take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ.

Sad thing is Cain did not repent, Cain let sin rule his life and opened the door to it. Jesus shuts the door against sin. Remember the lambs blood on the doorposts?

Still yet I am asking How does our enemy the devil get the right to set up shop in any area in a believers life.

I keep going back to disobedience and rebellion... deception from the enemy.
We have to discern what we are hearing. We have to fine tune our eyes, ears, mind, mouth, hands, feet... every day to tune into the HS.
We need to hear / listen to the HS and then we need to be obedient. God wants our obedience. Disobedience can cause a separation between us and the Lord. Disobedience is not trusting God... so maybe the answer is Not Trusting God.

Still yet I am asking How does our enemy the devil get the right to set up shop in any area in a believers life.

If someone knocks on my door, and if I open the door, and if I believe every lie the person at the door says, and if I let him into my home, it is not by his right that he is in my home, it is my own credulousness and folly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back