The Evils of Racism

Racism, in all its manifestations, is evil!

Vast numbers of people of "color" are now saying that they don't believe the racism of the past is problematic today, given that the upper income bracket is populated by people many different ethnic backgrounds.

So, to try and keep the wedges of division driven deeply into the populace, the topic of "reparations" continues to rage, with people who have never served a day under slavery are said to be worthy of receiving money from those who have never enslaved anyone.

An example of yet another extreme is airline CEO's announcing that there is NOW a skin color consideration for hiring pilots rather than the merits of the skill of each individual regardless of skin color!

The madness in this world is increasing among the financial and political elite!

If the pilots are now going to be selected on the basis of skin color, what can be said of what they've already been doing in the ranks of aircraft maintenance technicians?

Sadly many seem to forget that the white people were once slaves too in today’s world. The race card is abused very much in that respect . The evils and benefits of slavery vary from ages gone by. For many slavery was a necessity in hard times it was the only way they could feed themselves and their families by becoming slaves for a time . CECB7BC0-C679-48CB-AEC0-E5842000471C.jpeg But for others they never got a choice they were forcedly made slaves by abduction or made slaves from the spoils of war. The laws of slavery are also mentioned in the Bible as well. And there should be no apologies for that. Simply because there was no social security system or Centre Link payments back than, as we have here in Australia and in many other nations from around the world that we have to fall back on today

I don't care what colour skin anyone wears.
Green, blue pink, who cares,
Big noses small noses
long legs
No legs...
We are souls wrapped in a space suit.
Some we prefer over others,
I remember a time I fell in love with someone who had no teeth
Just went to show;
Its not really about the wrapper,
But its disgusting if all it takes is the right skin to fly a plane!

We are all fearfully and wonderfully made.

And that guys face on MMs videos gets me every time 😂

But for others they never got a choice they were forcedly made slaves by abduction or made slaves from the spoils of war.
Yes, I can only imagine Prim90 how that must have been. I think the Jews/Christians slavery system was better than say, Ghengis Khan or Vlad the Impaler.

Last edited:
Big noses small noses
long legs
No legs...
Just went to show;

Yes, I can only imagine Prim90 how that must have been. I think the Jews/Christians slavery system was better than say, Ghengis Khan or Vlad the Impaler.

Yes, and I suspect that the servitude the Jews had (which is not at all slavery, but rather a debt payment) is WAY better than the slavery currently practiced by Islam that the media and special interest groups constantly overlook.

MM

Yes, and I suspect that the servitude the Jews had (which is not at all slavery, but rather a debt payment) is WAY better than the slavery currently practiced by Islam th
Big noses small noses
long legs
No legs...
Just went to show;

at the media and special interest groups constantly overlook.

MM
Via and Musicmaker Slavery in Islam perhaps even surpasses the time period of the Roman Empire well over a thousand years. It still continues to this very day. As to Ghengis Khan and the Mongols it seems that the Muslims really ticked Ghengis off with their incursions into mongol territory more so than to ravage Christian Europe. A Divine turning point in history one could say. His full wrath was now diverted upon Islam and not so much the upon Christian West. 5F261166-F388-4ECA-8DAD-21AA28856268.jpeg Via you like the old one with the no choppers. 👍 Than me send you old boy. ❤️ Good choice. At least they not able to nibble and bite : ) 4831AAD5-B813-4B2B-A1F8-A42434DA7D95.jpeg

Via and Musicmaker Slavery in Islam perhaps even surpasses the time period of the Roman Empire well over a thousand years. It still continues to this very day.

Ummm...no, Prim. Islam did not exist until the sixth to seventh century AD. The Roman empire predates Islam by about a thousand years, give or take. The math part of my brain is still waking up, so...

Their "allah" was originally the moon god of the desert nomads that Muhammed later forced to convert after he destroyed the idolic representations of all their other gods, keeping only the moon god that he adopted the symbol and name of.

Actually, all the other names of that "allah," somewhere in the neighborhood of 90+ names, are ALL associated with Luciferian entities. That revelation is what got that man murdered in Paris some years ago. Some of islam's followers did not like it that someone researched the origins of their god.

Anyway...

MM

Ummm...no, Prim. Islam did not exist until the sixth to seventh century AD. The Roman empire predates Islam by about a thousand years, give or take. The math part of my brain is still waking up, so...

Their "allah" was originally the moon god of the desert nomads that Muhammed later forced to convert after he destroyed the idolic representations of all their other gods, keeping only the moon god that he adopted the symbol and name of.

Actually, all the other names of that "allah," somewhere in the neighborhood of 90+ names, are ALL associated with Luciferian entities. That revelation is what got that man murdered in Paris some years ago. Some of islam's followers did not like it that someone researched the origins of their god.

Anyway...

MM
MM the Roman Empire certainly predates Islam. What I meant was the length of time involving slavery. The Roman Empire lasted for around a thousand yrs . Islam commenced around the 7th century continuing in some form or another right up into the 20th century under the umbrella of the Ottoman Empire to some degree. Slavery was well known and still well known known in the 20th century right up to the present day amongst Islam/ AF87C8EF-31F2-464B-A842-1DAC143117A6.jpegThe origins of Islam and the name of Allah and it’s many meanings may may well be referring to Luciferian entities. And it’s origins may well just be that. Considering that nearly all the qiblas in the earliest Islamic mosques point mostly to Petra and some to Jerusalem but certainly not to Mecca from earliest Islamic times. Some do also claim Was there ever really a Muhammad in the present form of history thatc we know him today. AF87C8EF-31F2-464B-A842-1DAC143117A6.jpegB39D3124-87C5-4F32-8D63-9714E9432538.jpeg36EA46DA-5F19-4EA5-9009-2EB47E4534A2.jpeg89514F87-3E59-4AE5-BC7B-7F4473A6760D.jpeg

Last edited:
Via and Musicmaker Slavery in Islam perhaps even surpasses the time period of the Roman Empire well over a thousand years. It still continues to this very day. As to Ghengis Khan and the Mongols it seems that the Muslims really ticked Ghengis off with their incursions into mongol territory more so than to ravage Christian Europe. A Divine turning point in history one could say. His full wrath was now diverted upon Islam and not so much the upon Christian West. Via you like the old one with the no choppers. 👍 Than me send you old boy. ❤️ Good choice. At least they not able to nibble and bite : )
Ummm...no, Prim. Islam did not exist until the sixth to seventh century AD. The Roman empire predates Islam by about a thousand years, give or take. The math part of my brain is still waking up, so...Their "allah" was originally the moon god of the desert nomads that Muhammed later forced to convert after he destroyed the idolic representations of all their other gods, keeping only the moon god that he adopted the symbol and name of. Actually, all the other names of that "allah," somewhere in the neighborhood of 90+ names, are ALL associated with Luciferian entities. That revelation is what got that man murdered in Paris some years ago. Some of islam's followers did not like it that someone researched the origins of their god. Anyway...
MM

Hello Musicmaster;

Which is why the "man" forced and failed to convert others. Islam has grown and though it remains second to Christianity, many muslims actually know very little about their faith. This is the deception of satan to them. When we think of growth numbers in Islam we don't think of the millions who are nominal or cultural Muslims. Because of family tradition, they claim to be Muslim but don't practice their faith.

Muslims are not a threat to satan so when we see growth on paper not all 100% are disciples of Islam but at the same time the evil one keeps them as far away as possible from Christianity.

The Islamic people in my community feel they have a target on their backs in the USA but are overall nice people that just want to co-exist with society. Some are owners of a long time gas station store, convenience stores, small businesses, etc...they give their allegiance to Allah / Muhammed, but they actually know very little about their religion. They don't pray multiple times a day, they don't read the Quran, but the color line does exist amongst muslims because deep inside them, color lines are associated with Western society, or the great satan, thus The Evils of Racism

I talk with muslims and it reminds me of a time when my late grandparents migrated to the United States back in the early 20th century. I don't recall if they felt reparations were owed them. It's hypocritical when I hear "people figures" bemoan on television or social media regarding their ancestor's reparations. In the meantime they've been blessed with a good life, education, gainful careers, a home, car, iPhone 15+, but not one effort to seek and praise the One who loves and provides beyond reparations.

Christianity continues to remain the world's largest growing faith, Praise God! Yes, there are also nominal Christians but the difference is our True God doesn't force our faith. Whether we are nominal or seasoned Believers, we weren't assured self perfection, but the promise of God who would send His only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ to save the world through Him. Jesus also doesn't see color, just God's loving creation of each one of us.

Hello Prim90, the Quran doesn't say whether it abolished slavery, but where did you get this information on today's slavery existing among Islam?

God bless you all.

Bob

Racism, in all its manifestations, is evil!

Vast numbers of people of "color" are now saying that they don't believe the racism of the past is problematic today, given that the upper income bracket is populated by people many different ethnic backgrounds.

So, to try and keep the wedges of division driven deeply into the populace, the topic of "reparations" continues to rage, with people who have never served a day under slavery are said to be worthy of receiving money from those who have never enslaved anyone.

An example of yet another extreme is airline CEO's announcing that there is NOW a skin color consideration for hiring pilots rather than the merits of the skill of each individual regardless of skin color!

The madness in this world is increasing among the financial and political elite!

If the pilots are now going to be selected on the basis of skin color, what can be said of what they've already been doing in the ranks of aircraft maintenance technicians?

Agreed!

Anyway...

MM
Yes.....Agreed. Over the years I did a lot of work on this.

May I add here that the oldest name of the Moon-God was Sin, of Sumerian origin. Hence, Sinai, or the wilderness of Sin.

While the Arab tribes worshipped 360 gods at the Kabah in Mecca, the Mood-god was the chief deity. The Moon-god was also called Il or Ilah, which eventually became Allah.

Muhammad was raised in the religion of the Moon-god Allah.

But he went one step further than his fellow pagan Arabs. While they believed that Allah, the Moon-god, was the greatest of all gods and the supreme deity of them all, Muhammad decided that Allah was not only the greatest god but the only god. Thus, he added the trappings of monotheism to his concept of the Moon-god. In other words, Allah is not Jehovah.

Anyway...

MM
In the Roman Empire, 30 to 40 percent of the population consisted of slaves, the treatment of which varied from very humane to very cruel depending on their masters.

Yes.....Agreed. Over the years I did a lot of work on this.

May I add here that the oldest name of the Moon-God was Sin, of Sumerian origin. Hence, Sinai, or the wilderness of Sin.

While the Arab tribes worshipped 360 gods at the Kabah in Mecca, the Mood-god was the chief deity. The Moon-god was also called Il or Ilah, which eventually became Allah.

Muhammad was raised in the religion of the Moon-god Allah.

But he went one step further than his fellow pagan Arabs. While they believed that Allah, the Moon-god, was the greatest of all gods and the supreme deity of them all, Muhammad decided that Allah was not only the greatest god but the only god. Thus, he added the trappings of monotheism to his concept of the Moon-god. In other words, Allah is not Jehovah.
You're right! Allah is not YHWH. Read the Quran and compare it with the Bible; you will find that Allah is unloving, cruel, capricious, and unjust while YHWH is loving, kind, faithful, and just. There can be no more comparison between them than there is between Muhammad and Jesus. My takeaway from studying the Quran was being convinced that Islam is a satanic religion.

I joined an ex muslim forum just to read about how they were treated in the muslim faith. It was terrible what they would have them doing.

One girl who decided she wanted a boyfriend at school whom she fell in love with, her father murdered her because he had sold her to slavery to his friend when she was younger. THAT is disgusting.

And as much as I get angry when my family dont do the things I want them to do, I am not violent or aggressive, I do have to bite my lip when I see them feeding my granddaughter with too much chocolate, but I wouldnt throw them in the Oompa lumpa vat for it 😢

Hello Musicmaster;

Which is why the "man" forced and failed to convert others. Islam has grown and though it remains second to Christianity, many muslims actually know very little about their faith. This is the deception of satan to them. When we think of growth numbers in Islam we don't think of the millions who are nominal or cultural Muslims. Because of family tradition, they claim to be Muslim but don't practice their faith.

Muslims are not a threat to satan so when we see growth on paper not all 100% are disciples of Islam but at the same time the evil one keeps them as far away as possible from Christianity.

The Islamic people in my community feel they have a target on their backs in the USA but are overall nice people that just want to co-exist with society. Some are owners of a long time gas station store, convenience stores, small businesses, etc...they give their allegiance to Allah / Muhammed, but they actually know very little about their religion. They don't pray multiple times a day, they don't read the Quran, but the color line does exist amongst muslims because deep inside them, color lines are associated with Western society, or the great satan, thus The Evils of Racism

I talk with muslims and it reminds me of a time when my late grandparents migrated to the United States back in the early 20th century. I don't recall if they felt reparations were owed them. It's hypocritical when I hear "people figures" bemoan on television or social media regarding their ancestor's reparations. In the meantime they've been blessed with a good life, education, gainful careers, a home, car, iPhone 15+, but not one effort to seek and praise the One who loves and provides beyond reparations.

Christianity continues to remain the world's largest growing faith, Praise God! Yes, there are also nominal Christians but the difference is our True God doesn't force our faith. Whether we are nominal or seasoned Believers, we weren't assured self perfection, but the promise of God who would send His only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ to save the world through Him. Jesus also doesn't see color, just God's loving creation of each one of us.

Hello Prim90, the Quran doesn't say whether it abolished slavery, but where did you get this information on today's slavery existing among Islam?

God bless you all.

Bob

What they fail to realize is that one of the oldest Churches in Christendom was actually in northern Africa. Christianity didn't originate from white Europe, which is a gross assumption many muslims, and others, make. Assigning "whiteness" to Christianity is a tragic mistake many people assume these days.

MM

What they fail to realize is that one of the oldest Churches in Christendom was actually in northern Africa. Christianity didn't originate from white Europe, which is a gross assumption many muslims, and others, make. Assigning "whiteness" to Christianity is a tragic mistake many people assume these days.

MM

Hey, MM;

When you say North Africa, you specifically mean Israel in terms of "people being the Church." Correct?

Thank you, brother.

Bob

Christianity didn't originate from white Europe, which is a gross assumption many muslims, and others, make. Assigning "whiteness" to Christianity is a tragic mistake many people assume these days.
nope it formed through Jesus Christ. it has nothing o do with color or nationality

Back