The Evils of Racism

Phillip, in Acts 8:25-40 is likely the very image of the man who took Christianity down into Ethiopia after traveling through what is today Egypt and Sudan. We are not told that the Lord used that eunuch mightily to as the man who started the Church in Ethiopia, but one of the oldest church facilities was recently discovered and written up in a Smithsonian periodical, which predates Christianity in America by centuries.

I would venture to say that the likelihood is pretty good that the Lord greatly used that eunuch.

Smithsonian Article

Here is another interesting video on the subject of the Ethiopian Church.

Here is a longer version of the short above for those who would like to hear more of what that young man had to say.

Last edited:
Phillip, in Acts 8:25-40 is likely the very image of the man who took Christianity down into Ethiopia after traveling through what is today Egypt and Sudan. We are not told that the Lord used that eunuch mightily to as the man who started the Church in Ethiopia, but one of the oldest church facilities was recently discovered and written up in a Smithsonian periodical, which predates Christianity in America by centuries.
I would venture to say that the likelihood is pretty good that the Lord greatly used that eunuch.

Smithsonian Article

Amen, brother;

I was going to throw in Ethiopia during the early beginnings referencing the Eunuch who met Philip and was baptized in Acts 8.

God bless you, MM.

You're right! Allah is not YHWH. Read the Quran and compare it with the Bible; you will find that Allah is unloving, cruel, capricious, and unjust while YHWH is loving, kind, faithful, and just. There can be no more comparison between them than there is between Muhammad and Jesus. My takeaway from studying the Quran was being convinced that Islam is a satanic religion.
Agreed!

Having in the past spoken to many Muslim believers, they all told me or tried to convince me that ............
"We're pretty much the same thing, we believe in the same God, I love Jesus just like you, the only difference is that I don't see Jesus as God but everything else is the same".

From what I have read and seen, It seems to me that Islam is based on ignorance and the Quran says it affirms the prior scriptures even though it plainly contradicts them (which leads Muslims to say that the Bible is corrupted). Muhammad called himself a prophet with zero relation to or understanding of the biblical prophets. The Quran and Hadith proclaim a paradise that is tailored completely for the sexual desires of men, no knowledge of the biblical themes of a New Heaven and New Earth, or God dwelling with his people. Allah is completely impersonal, the Quran denies that Allah has a Son, and denies our right to be called children of God.

Agreed!

Having in the past spoken to many Muslim believers, they all told me or tried to convince me that ............
"We're pretty much the same thing, we believe in the same God, I love Jesus just like you, the only difference is that I don't see Jesus as God but everything else is the same".

From what I have read and seen, It seems to me that Islam is based on ignorance and the Quran says it affirms the prior scriptures even though it plainly contradicts them (which leads Muslims to say that the Bible is corrupted). Muhammad called himself a prophet with zero relation to or understanding of the biblical prophets. The Quran and Hadith proclaim a paradise that is tailored completely for the sexual desires of men, no knowledge of the biblical themes of a New Heaven and New Earth, or God dwelling with his people. Allah is completely impersonal, the Quran denies that Allah has a Son, and denies our right to be called children of God.

Through the years, I too have been told that the God of Abraham is the same as the god they call allah.

What differentiates the two is easily surmised by anyone who dares to study the character differences between the God described in the Bible and the one believed in my islamics. They are further apart than the east is from the west. The character differences alone leads only to two conclusions:

1) They are NOT one and the same, or
2) They ARE one and the same, but that creature being a total schizophrenic, having two opposing personalities manifesting at times and intervals that are unpredictable to mankind, and utterly unreliable given that muslims can't even tell us that they are saved and will be in their concept of paradise.

The first choice is the one I personally say is the truth.

MM

Through the years, I too have been told that the God of Abraham is the same as the god they call allah.

What differentiates the two is easily surmised by anyone who dares to study the character differences between the God described in the Bible and the one believed in my islamics. They are further apart than the east is from the west. The character differences alone leads only to two conclusions:

1) They are NOT one and the same, or
2) They ARE one and the same, but that creature being a total schizophrenic, having two opposing personalities manifesting at times and intervals that are unpredictable to mankind, and utterly unreliable given that muslims can't even tell us that they are saved and will be in their concept of paradise.

The first choice is the one I personally say is the truth.

MM
Agreed.

Is Allah and the God of the Bible the same??????

Interestingly.....The Qur’an says yes, and Pope Francis says yes, but some of the controversy is a matter of semantics.

In the Arabic language, “Allah” simply means god. So, Arabic-speaking Christians use “Allah” when referring to the God of the Bible.

The Qur’an doesn’t teach that Allah is the “Father.” They say Allah is their lord, sustainer, caretaker, and provider. But they don’t use the term walid Allah (father god) or ‘ab (Dad). They believe that calling themselves the “children of god” presumes too much. They don’t believe Allah is knowable in an intimate, relational sense. They believe Allah reveals his will, but not himself.

That being the literal and factual truth as stated by the Quran, Muslims can never have a personal relationship with God!

Agreed.

Is Allah and the God of the Bible the same??????

Interestingly.....The Qur’an says yes, and Pope Francis says yes, but some of the controversy is a matter of semantics.

In the Arabic language, “Allah” simply means god. So, Arabic-speaking Christians use “Allah” when referring to the God of the Bible.

The Qur’an doesn’t teach that Allah is the “Father.” They say Allah is their lord, sustainer, caretaker, and provider. But they don’t use the term walid Allah (father god) or ‘ab (Dad). They believe that calling themselves the “children of god” presumes too much. They don’t believe Allah is knowable in an intimate, relational sense. They believe Allah reveals his will, but not himself.

That being the literal and factual truth as stated by the Quran, Muslims can never have a personal relationship with God!

True enough. The god they worship allows them to idolize objects, where the God of the Bible does not, especially given that the word of God says that we are not to even possess images of ANY thing in the earth, under the earth, nor in Heaven, and bowing down before them...no. Walking circles around something...no. Bowing toward some thing...no.

MM

Hello Musicmaster;

Which is why the "man" forced and failed to convert others. Islam has grown and though it remains second to Christianity, many muslims actually know very little about their faith. This is the deception of satan to them. When we think of growth numbers in Islam we don't think of the millions who are nominal or cultural Muslims. Because of family tradition, they claim to be Muslim but don't practice their faith.

Muslims are not a threat to satan so when we see growth on paper not all 100% are disciples of Islam but at the same time the evil one keeps them as far away as possible from Christianity.

The Islamic people in my community feel they have a target on their backs in the USA but are overall nice people that just want to co-exist with society. Some are owners of a long time gas station store, convenience stores, small businesses, etc...they give their allegiance to Allah / Muhammed, but they actually know very little about their religion. They don't pray multiple times a day, they don't read the Quran, but the color line does exist amongst muslims because deep inside them, color lines are associated with Western society, or the great satan, thus The Evils of Racism

I talk with muslims and it reminds me of a time when my late grandparents migrated to the United States back in the early 20th century. I don't recall if they felt reparations were owed them. It's hypocritical when I hear "people figures" bemoan on television or social media regarding their ancestor's reparations. In the meantime they've been blessed with a good life, education, gainful careers, a home, car, iPhone 15+, but not one effort to seek and praise the One who loves and provides beyond reparations.

Christianity continues to remain the world's largest growing faith, Praise God! Yes, there are also nominal Christians but the difference is our True God doesn't force our faith. Whether we are nominal or seasoned Believers, we weren't assured self perfection, but the promise of God who would send His only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ to save the world through Him. Jesus also doesn't see color, just God's loving creation of each one of us.

Hello Prim90, the Quran doesn't say whether it abolished slavery, but where did you get this information on today's slavery existing among Islam?

God bless you all.

Bob
Bob the trans Atlantic slave trade was a drop in the ocean compared to the universal Islamic slave trade which had pretty well continued on from its conception all the way up mid 19th century unhindered . It is estimated that over 140 million Africans alone were enslaved over that time period 2A5CED52-1F9C-4E31-9031-DEC4AE47F4BE.jpegthe Africans weren’t the only ones enslaved by the Muslims. Over a million Europeans were abducted from their homelands or at sea namely by the Islamic Barbary slavers. As Bible Believer noted in his post 12 slavery still goes on today also that slavery doesn’t discriminate by creed, it be universal pastime for some . CCA4AA7A-A572-4B92-A492-AAE627C1E483.jpegOfficially Mauritania was the last country to abolish slavery in 1981. Unofficially it still continues in many places 0E46FA4A-0047-47B3-87D0-B50A932AFB31.jpeg

Bob the trans Atlantic slave trade was a drop in the ocean compared to the universal Islamic slave trade which had pretty well continued on from its conception all the way up mid 19th century unhindered . It is estimated that over 140 million Africans alone were enslaved over that time period View attachment 10603the Africans weren’t the only ones enslaved by the Muslims. Over a million Europeans were abducted from their homelands or at sea namely by the Islamic Barbary slavers. As Bible Believer noted in his post 12 slavery still goes on today also that slavery doesn’t discriminate by creed, it be universal pastime for some . View attachment 10604Officially Mauritania was the last country to abolish slavery in 1981. Unofficially it still continues in many places View attachment 10605

Hello Prim90;

Thank you, sister, for sharing additional information. There is so much to absorb and that's what makes this part of the topic saddening.

God bless you, Prim90.

Bob

Back